What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

See ! The imagination starts to learn wild , the sinful self :astagh:

Dude I've been like this ever since I used to play "doctor" back in the 2nd standard. :D

@Secur That's it BITC#E$ 150 likes in the last 7 hours out of a meager 15-20 posts!! :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it was okay , I guess . Consensual !

One should pursue always the path to knowledge , I salute you . :D

Ya...it was curious how much easier it was back in those days. Ah the innocence of it all..no cruelty, avarice, lust, jealousy..just to be.

Now I am a hedonist and an Immoral deviant! :chilli:

Ya...it was curious how much easier it was back in those days. Ah the innocence of it all..no cruelty, avarice, lust, jealousy..just to be.

Now I am a hedonist and an Immoral deviant! :chilli:

Yeah , of course . Best of all , even if caught one can get his/her way out of it being the ' innocent little curious kid ' . :D

In the past , we used to explore the shallow waters , today we probe the deepest areas of Mariana Trench ! If you get my drift :lol:

@Dillinger

On topic

How long did that ' quid pro quos ' continue for , before one party realized how slowly others were taking over the markets and there was nothing beneficial in the deal for them ? :lol:

@Dillinger

On topic

How long did that ' quid pro quos ' continue for , before one party realized how slowly others were taking over the markets and there was nothing beneficial in the deal for them ? :lol:

It was mutually beneficial. :laugh:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom