What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Bangladesh should invest that $50,000 on its own poverty stricken people and those who are forced to work and die under inhumane conditions just to make ends meet for bread twice day.

Bangladesh should invest that $50,000 on its own poverty stricken people and those who are forced to work and die under inhumane conditions just to make ends meet for bread twice day.

And that dollar will help all of them breads twice a day :cuckoo: Funny Israel loving poster.

i have a question to @500 ..

according to your holy book , descendant of 2nd king of Israel (David) suppose to bring israeli people to their holy land. As Israeli are now in that land, so my question is who is the guy (descendant of David) that bring you in that area in 1947 ? show us his picture plz :D

That's the problem with holy books. Some books make claim of the presence of angels and jinns and flying horses, do you have any pics of those?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the problem with holy books. Some books make claim of the presence of angels and jinns and flying horses, do you have any pics of those?

want to meet jinns ? as a study read loudly few times surah jinn , i guarantee you, you will meet but do not blame me if something bad happens with you. :tup:

want to hear full procedure ?
@ExtraOdinary After Isha namaz read 7 times surah jinns, 160 times Surah Muzammil ,Read durud shareef 11 times before and after reading these two, need to carry out 40 days. do this in same time and same place.

special note: you may face serious problem

Are Jews claiming Palestine as a birth right or religious right?
Jews are only people who had a country in this place. And even modern Israel was created 20 years before the so called Palstinian people were invented.

Whats the point of having higher life standards if you don't live to enjoy it?
They do enjoy high life standards.

:omghaha: even in your version of Palestine land you are clearly occupying them.
Thats not my version, thats historic facts. How can you occupy something that does not exist?

Why would Intel invest in your state if it was not directed and /or induced by various incentives to do so by the US government.
Intel is a private company they invest in Israel because its good for their business. Long before the factory was built Israel was only place beside US where Intel's processors are designed. And all processors designed in Israel were very successful.

Israeli government also give a huge tax reduction for Intel to build a factory.

Similarly Google, IBM, Mircosoft, Motorolla etc are also investing in Israel. Like millions of other private investors.

And that dollar will help all of them breads twice a day :cuckoo: Funny Israel loving poster.
Helping several poor families would be good too.

This map is stupid propaganda. Here is the real history:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1371374063.jpg

Half of the world used to belong to the British. Now go and occupy them too.

British-Empire-1920.jpg

Do you even know the lifestyle of Palestinian Arabs. :cheesy: It is far better than many countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Do you even know the lifestyle of Palestinian Arabs. :cheesy: It is far better than many countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Why you paddle a single sentence repeatedly. If you are so attracted to palestine arabs lifestyle then go there.
Dont fry your veja. I said to somebozo that money is nothing to feed our workers who work for day to day life.

We know,but do you?there is a documentery by French journalist in French.available in French Canadian TV archive. Watch it.
Some holy books claim the presence of thousands of god and goddesses.do you have pictures with them to prove they actually exist?:no:

We know,but do you?there is a documentery by French journalist in French.available in French Canadian TV archive. Watch it.
Some holy books claim the presence of thousands of god and goddesses.do you have pictures with them to prove they actually exist?:no:

of course not!! That's the point exactly, there is no proof/pics, I was talking about all holy books irrespective of their religious affiliations

want to hear full procedure ?
@ExtraOdinary After Isha namaz read 7 times surah jinns, 160 times Surah Muzammil ,Read durud shareef 11 times before and after reading these two, need to carry out 40 days. do this in same time and same place.

special note: you may face serious problem

Ok. But you didnt answer my question, do you have any pics to prove their existence?

of course not!! That's the point exactly, there is no proof/pics, I was talking about all holy books irrespective of their religious affiliations

Ok. But you didnt answer my question, do you have any pics to prove their existence?

you can not take their pictures :D, btw you need strong heart to face them, hope you have it ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom