What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Israel has already squeezed more then 100 billion USD so far from Germany alone!!!

Lets do a simple math... Israel receive for say around 5 billion USD for 7 million population. Bangladesh has 164 million... so with proportion to 5 billion it is 117 billion USD ... if it is around 10 billion USD for Israel including all direct and indirect aid which is equivalent of 234 billion USD if Bangladesh's population has been taken into account. So just imagine what 117 billion usd to 234 billion usd per as aid would do for Bangladesh!!!

Also let us take into account that BD only gained independence in 1972.

If BD had indeed become independent in 1947, then the possibilities are endless what it could have achieved. The jute "boom" in the 1950s and 1960s would have been used to power BD's industrialisation, rather than build infrastructure and the military of Pakistan.

You said crap.

Also when US with GNP 48K per capita helps Israel with 31K per capita thats normal. But when Bangladesh with 0.74 K per capita sends aid to Israel with 31K thats little strange :laugh:

Some simple facts:

1. BD GDP/capita is around .9K. Still not much but higher than your figure.

2. BD become independent in 1972 so lost on on decades of development. Even during a world-wide slump it's GDP is growing 6%
a year.

3. You live on stolen land whereas BD people are living in their ancestors land with honour.

4. If we had the amount of per capita aid that you have and are still getting, then it would be different story.

Some simple facts:

1. BD GDP/capita is around .9K. Still not much but higher than your figure.
I used World bank 2011 data for all countries.

2. BD become independent in 1972 so lost on on decades of development. Even during a world-wide slump it's GDP is growing 6%
a year.
When Israel was 41 years old it has GDP per capita equal to Spanish and launched own satellite to space.

3. You live on stolen land whereas BD people are living in their ancestors land with honour.
Open your holy book and you will see that Holy Land is assigned to Jews by God himself :D You will also see there many Jewish prophets who lived in this land. If you find any Palestinian there I will give you 50,000$. :lol:

4. If we had the amount of per capita aid that you have and are still getting, then it would be different story.
As I said, aid to Israel is military.

Each Israeli spends 1,882 $ on defence (after clearing aid), each Bengali spends 7$ a year on defence. :rolleyes:

Anyway if you want to send us more aid u are welcome.

When Israel was 41 years old it has GDP per capita equal to Spanish and launched own satellite to space.

Open your holy book and you will see that Holy Land is assigned to Jews by God himself :D You will also see there many Jewish prophets who lived in this land. If you find any Palestinian there I will give you 50,000$. :lol:

Each Israeli spends 1,882 $ on defence (after clearing aid), each Bengali spends 7$ a year on defence. :rolleyes:

1. we will have our own satellite in 2015, which means after 44 years of independence, so we are not doing bad at all.
2. in Holy book, no land given to Jews. give me 1 day, i will prove palestinian was there, i studied on it ( i am little busy today)
3. Israel people were wealthy before they came from Europe to Palestine land. we started from zero, check our history. our development started after 1971, before that almost zero.

offtopic: I don't believe in the state of Palestine, i fully support in the existence of Israel alone. Hypothetically speaking if the world refuses to acknowledge Palestine..........I'd like your view on this.

offtopic: I don't believe in the state of Palestine, i fully support in the existence of Israel alone. Hypothetically speaking if the world refuses to acknowledge Palestine..........I'd like your view on this.

Interestingly, the name "Palestine" is a Roman name.

$50,000? Wow that's a lot of money. :rolleyes:

Hasina is trying to make BD's mullahs happy.

And no, it won't work. Her days are numbered.

Interestingly, the name "Palestine" is a Roman name.

Hasina is trying to make BD's mullahs happy.

And no, it won't work. Her days are numbered.

The name Palestine was established by Emperor Hadrian after he destroyed Judea. The word 'israel' is more islamic than the word 'Palestine'.

In Quran no where it said that the land has been given to Jews instead it said God has given permission to the children of Israel to dwell at that land. Now who is this children of Israel?? Are they only Jews?? Answer is quite obvious. They are not Jews alone as bulk of them have been converted to Christianity and then to Islam. Now even those who are living in Israel bulk of them are atheist. So the right of these converted people and their descendant has never been taken away. On top of it I guess you know the origin of all the blue eyed or red haired European looking jews. Yes they are Khazars, the Russian, eastern European kingdom where the king and all it's inhabitant converted to Judaism just to remain neutral between Islamic Khilaphat and Christian Byzantine Empire. These people have no link to Palestine or present day Israel. Just for your memory refreshment:

Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bottom line present day Israel has been created by illegally occupying other people's land.

Hasina should pay that $50k in israeli shekel, that will bring both side closer.. :chilli:

In Quran no where it said that the land has been given to Jews instead it said God has given permission to the children of Israel to dwell at that land. Now who is this children of Israel?? Are they only Jews?? Answer is quite obvious. They are not Jews alone as bulk of them have been converted to Christianity and then to Islam. Now even those who are living in Israel bulk of them are atheist. So the right of these converted people and their descendant has never been taken away. On top of it I guess you know the origin of all the blue eyed or red haired European looking jews. Yes they are Khazars, the Russian, eastern European kingdom where the king and all it's inhabitant converted to Judaism just to remain neutral between Islamic Khilaphat and Christian Byzantine Empire. These people have no link to Palestine or present day Israel. Just for your memory refreshment:

Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bottom line present day Israel has been created by illegally occupying other people's land.

Naah the Arabs migrated into Levant. Palestine and Jerusalem belongs to the Jews :coffee:

Naah the Arabs migrated into Levant. Palestine and Jerusalem belongs to the Jews :coffee:

It never belong to Jews alone. When Christianity arrives there they banned Jews worshiping openly there. But muslims and Islam recognized the right of Jews and Christianity as well thats why they were permitted to worship and maintain their day to day life there. Jews only used to make up only 7% of the total population of the present day Palestine after 1st world war. It is many European jews illegally came and occupied the land illegally.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom