What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Per capital income is not everything, total economic size is important, depending on total economic size, one decides how much one country can spend.

but see their living standard. Ever seen the town planning of Gaza. Their cities look well maintained, well planned, with proper houses for everyone. Looking at Palestians all of them look having proper nutrition, they don't have hunger problem. Because all of them receive lots of aid from Arabs and Western country. More than these Palestinians countries like Somalia or Afghanistan need such aid. Do you know there was a famine in Somalia killing 2.6 Lakh people and they failed to receive sufficient aid.

So, why the world care more for luxurious lives of Palestinians instead of needy one.

Another pre-election stunt likely. But anyway, they dont need our money. Saudis and other Arab countries are more than enough for them. There are many Palestinian students in BD mostly in that OIC adminstered Islamic University of Technology(IUT). I remember I met one Palestinian in BD who was studying at IUT at that time. He was from Gaza and was very worried about his family as the Israeli thugs were conducting a crackdown on Gaza. After seeing his anxiety about his family's well-being that day, my hatred for this zionist thugs increased many folds. I just wish one day our Palestinian brothers can kick out this zionist invaders.

Now per capita gdp of Gaza has been reduced to less then 900 USD. The economy has been ruined completely. They are surviving only through grants and smuggling through tunnels.

Just wonder who needs this aid more.

By the way, average 3 room flat in Jerusalem costs 250,000$. This aid is not enough to buy even one room.
So how much did you earn by begging from US and Europe? Surely you earned enough to buy a 3 room flat. Afterall, you people are champs when it comes to begging and receiving aids. :omghaha:

but see their living standard. Ever seen the town planning of Gaza. Their cities look well maintained, well planned, with proper houses for everyone. Looking at Palestians all of them look having proper nutrition, they don't have hunger problem. Because all of them receive lots of aid from Arabs and Western country. More than these Palestinians countries like Somalia or Afghanistan need such aid. Do you there was a famine in Somalia killing 2.6 Lakh people and they failed to receive sufficient aid.

So, why the world care more for luxurious lives of Palestinians instead of needy one.

it is more like living on our money just like Israel gets a big number of aid for defence from west.

and Somalia, the main problem is war, which is main source of other problem

Israel is ally of India. Bangladesh is ally of India. Which means Bangladesh is ally of Israel Q.E.D :enjoy:
bangladesh is not ally of india , india is not ally of Bangladesh :no:

it is more like living on our money just like Israel gets a big number of aid for defence from west.

and Somalia, the main problem is war, which is main source of other problem

Including indirect aid Israel gets 7-8 billion USD annually only from USA and using the name of holocaust much more from Europe.

Just wonder who needs this aid more.

By the way, average 3 room flat in Jerusalem costs 250,000$. This aid is not enough to buy even one room.

1st thing this is not meant for buying flat but meant for the development fund of Al-Quds and Al-Sharif of Palestine. Even for renovation or repair work this can be useful.

The flat price is at the illegally occupied Jerusalem part where Israeli government illegally trying to bring more Israelis for settlement only the reason why it is fueling property price there but it does not have any benefit to the Palestinians.

So how much did you earn by begging from US and Europe? Surely you earned enough to buy a 3 room flat. Afterall, you people are champs when it comes to begging and receiving aids. :omghaha:
Including indirect aid Israel gets 7-8 billion USD annually only from USA and using the name of holocaust much more from Europe.
Jealousy is bad thing guys. And why you are so aggressive? I did not say anything bad to u.

Captain, your numbers are exaggerated several time and Israel gets only the military aid.

did you forget Israel is strong ally of India ? and the thread is against its ally's interest :coffee:

The funniest comments from them are "Palestinians are better off than South Asians" :P dahhhhh poor Indians they cant use word poverty for Bangladeshis since it will rebound so coming up wit facepalms.

anyway i dont see any reason why Indians are worried over BD money

Jealousy is bad thing guys. And why you are so aggressive? I did not say anything bad to u.

Captain, your numbers are exaggerated several time and Israel gets only the military aid.

I said clearly including "INDIRECT AID" which I read earlier in an article makes the total US Aid to 7-8 billion usd annually.

Back
Top Bottom