What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Well, developmental aid is always appreciated by those in need. Its a good move.

Hopefully the Hezbos will stop their rocketry now lest the next round of hostilities undoes everything that may come from this amount and more.

Well, developmental aid is always appreciated by those in need. Its a good move.

Hopefully the Hezbos will stop their rocketry now lest the next round of hostilities undoes everything that may come from this amount and more.

Hezbos is not attacking Israel since 2006 (about 7 years) , so it is now off topic :angel:

Hezbos is not attacking Israel since 2006 (about 7 years) , so it is now off topic :angel:

Nope..Hezbos are still around..currently busy in Syria..but they'll get back to their usual ways soon enough.

i think you are mixing it up with Hamas :lol: Hamas from Palestine

Hamas has actually settled down a bit..become more politically mainstream. Ask the Palestinian member Hazzy..he'll confirm what I am saying about Hamas.

Hezbos on the other hand are always up to no good. 2012 burgas attack..against Israelis..and even attempts against Cyprus and Turkey.

I said clearly including "INDIRECT AID" which I wrote earlier in an article makes the total US Aid to 7-8 billion usd annually.
You said crap.

Also when US with GNP 48K per capita helps Israel with 31K per capita thats normal. But when Bangladesh with 0.74 K per capita sends aid to Israel with 31K thats little strange :laugh:

You said crap.

Also when US with GNP 48K per capita helps Israel with 31K per capita thats normal. But when Bangladesh with 0.74 K per capita sends aid to Israel with 31K thats little strange :laugh:

it is more strange when BD (.74k per capita) does not take defence aid where Israel ( 31k per capita) takes big defence aid :omghaha: and the aid for Palestinian, not for Israeli :D

The funniest comments from them are "Palestinians are better off than South Asians" :P dahhhhh poor Indians they cant use word poverty for Bangladeshis since it will rebound so coming up wit facepalms.

anyway i dont see any reason why Indians are worried over BD money

What so funny about it. :girl_wacko:

@500 Bro what does this have to do with per capita income? That is not the factor which determines giving aid or not. Even we don't have a per capita income figure anywhere near as high as Israel but we still pour out aid in the neighborhood of millions of dollars to other nations. Its not as if we can take the money and simply randomly distribute it among our citizenry..its not going to help that way. :what:

@BDforever Waise what is the specific purpose of this amount being given..exactly kon kaajer jone deya gaeche?

Last edited by a moderator:
@500 Bro what does this have to do with per capita income? That is not the factor which determines giving aid or not. Even we don't have a per capita income figure anywhere near as high as Israel but we still pour out aid in the neighborhood of millions of dollars to other nations. Its not as if we can take the money and simply randomly distribute it among our citizenry..its not going to help that way. :what:

@BDforever Waise what is the specific purpose of this amount being given..exactly kon kaajer jone deya gaeche?

ami jani na ki purpose , common kotha - unnoyon er jonno :P

can't help it, i never lived in a 3 room flat :cry:

beti ta budhi maner moto kaj korsey tomake kono uttor na dia, ami jani tumi ki pore boltey .. boltey ami thaki pach ghorer basay :P

Last edited by a moderator:
it is more strange when BD (.74k per capita) does not take defence aid where Israel ( 31k per capita) takes big defence aid :omghaha: and the aid for Palestinian, not for Israeli :D

They seem to be so proud of their 31k per capita when almost all of it comes from Western aids. And they take about 2-3 billion per year from Germany of all countries, the same Germans who killed 6 million of them. Talk about people having no shame. :lol:

Israel has already squeezed more then 100 billion USD so far from Germany alone!!!

Lets do a simple math... Israel receive for say around 5 billion USD for 7 million population. Bangladesh has 164 million... so with proportion to 5 billion it is 117 billion USD ... if it is around 10 billion USD for Israel including all direct and indirect aid which is equivalent of 234 billion USD if Bangladesh's population has been taken into account. So just imagine what 117 billion usd to 234 billion usd per as aid would do for Bangladesh!!!

Back
Top Bottom