What's new

Bangladesh officers lose appeal in Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Murder Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that Khatri horses (Horse For the Midnight Riders In the Middle of Nowhere) of IND shytted only on your Guru MUA’s head but even all sixes of it were to dig the whole of your career, it wouldn’t be big enough to dispense a donkey/commie head of yours to see earth's-light, because you were simply out of manimal’s breed, an alien. Now listen up to this, Thomas Jefferson read Quoran and kept it in presidential Library; Morris Bukaily wrote Bible, Quoran & Science and atheist Principle Syadur Rahman knew Hadidth, quoran more than Kath-Mullahs but did any of it mean Kiblah was their Abba to you?
khek, khek, khek, please do not write in arabic. I could not understand what you said, maulana. Arabic is just another language, it was mastered and the Holy Book was translated by an idolator like Girish Chandra.

Even the Hindus who go to Arab countries can read, write and speak in arabic. So, do not try to show off your musalmaniat by uttering a few broken arabic words. Only your kind of blinds drink CAMEL URINE in Bangladesh thinking that it is holy.

The people who carried out the coup were all freedom fighters and fought the Pakistan Army. The only people who did not fight in 1971 were Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his two sons. The coup was to uphold democracy which had been destroyed by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Moni. It is the AL who have deceived the people about the killing.

Well he can even name one awami leader who fought against pak army yet some of these scums has the atrocity to questions Gen zia's contibutions in 71. Most of them munafiq cowards fled the country to hide in didi's lap over the fence. These munafiqs are just cowards hence, they are perfectly fit for Mujib's coward ideology.

Last edited:
khek, khek, khek, please do not write in arabic. I could not understand what you said, maulana. Arabic is just another language, it was mastered and the Holy Book was translated by an idolator like Girish Chandra.

Even the Hindus who go to Arab countries can read, write and speak in arabic. So, do not try to show off your musalmaniat by uttering a few broken arabic words. Only your kind of blinds drink CAMEL URINE in Bangladesh thinking that it is holy.
So comrade Marx's Das Capital in German couldn't be translated by Dr. Mohd. Shahidullah, right Rawamy-Commie? And how was the recent but kick in WB by dada congressite?(West Bengal: Communists paying for their Karma) Hope they drank more cow's urine than khatri horses shytted on your head otherwise why your types became so unenergetic in commie's Charon-Bhumi? Now listen up, congressite, BJPite's kick let you flee away to BD. But remember, on BD's south fish and shark would have to marry commies :azn:

Awami thugs spent in comfort with their masters in India while BD people SHED THEIR BLOOD and live to call others as anti Bangladeshi force.

About the highlighted part above. Which BLOOD-SHEDDING you are talking about? Is it about 1971? I am surprised to see that you have finally accepted the fact that there was a war, there were killings and blood-sheddings in 1971. Oh, really? Are you sure that these things were done by the Pakistan army?

But, I started to believe after reading post after post from you and three of your colleagues that it was RAW and BSF who were fighting to break Pakistan, and all the Muslim Bangalis of east Pakistan were just snoring while in deep sleep.

About the highlighted part above. Which BLOOD-SHEDDING you are talking about? Is it about 1971? I am surprised to see that you have finally accepted the fact that there was a war, there were killings and blood-sheddings in 1971. Oh, really? Are you sure that these things were done by the Pakistan army?

But, I started to believe after reading post after post from you and three of your colleagues that it was RAW and BSF who were fighting to break Pakistan, and all the Muslim Bangalis of east Pakistan were just snoring while in deep sleep.

Since you proved your brain is only pea size, there is no point explaining. But one fact you should get through your skull is that as long as Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country RAW and india will always be Bangladesh enemy. I hope you have enough space in your pea size brain to process that.

Since you proved your brain is only pea size, there is no point explaining. But one fact you should get through your skull is that as long as Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country RAW and india will always be Bangladesh enemy. I hope you have enough space in your pea size brain to process that.

Who does not believe what RAW and India are. But, my point is why to glorify it and give it credit on matters that it does not deserve. I think, this piss of a RAW should not draw our attention at all. It is a spy agency and it is doing what it is supposed to do.

But, what is the benefit of revoking the name of RAW in every tiny discussion and thus glorify it? Are we paid agents of RAW? It is a discussion forum. What is the benefit of uttering the name of RAW in a forum by posting outdated articles one after another? Does it stop RAW from doing its job? Any article is written by a man and he writes just his opinion. It does not prove anything. DGFI and ISI people have all the real information about RAW and vice versa.

My dear friends, "propaganda", those who come to power by using propaganda as a tool always name the truth from others which they feel going against them name it as propaganda. It is not propaganda; propaganda was that which was spread against Pakistan army and West Pakistan by RAW and their agents, i am saying this all because i have experienced it in Balochistan now a days. the so called freedom fight in Balochistan is being operated by RAW supported criminals, any criminal arrested in some smuggling or drugs case immediately BLA or BLF pronounce it as "arrested like kidnapping by forces", i can give many examples like 3 people killed by Iranian forces on the border while they were trying to cross it with smuggling stuff, were declared murder by Pakistani forces. We have received letters from BLA and BLF that leave you property and females of your families and go out of Balochistan. This is propaganda. My dear Bangladeshi and Pakistani brothers never forget the fact that India did not accepted us as an independent state and unfortunately he gets traders from our nation who are ready to sell their country there families. Keep in mind India is continuously in the effort to de-stabilize Pakistan and India got success in 1971, by separating one half Pakistan. My dear Bangladeshi brothers keep in mind when a beast starts hunting, it don’t attack on the group of bulls; first it separates on from the group then attacks to kill, so I think it was not propaganda about the event of Dhaka University, it was the next step of beast.

It may hurt some one but for me my Bengali brothers are still the people of my mother land my Pakistan (East Pakistan). Two brothers living together are strong then living alone.
I am sorry if any of my word hurted some ones (only Pakistani from East Pakistan or West Pakistan, I don’t care about others) sentiments.

There are few things I need to add or differ.

1) If he wanted to sell BD to India, he would not have adopted BAKSAL. BAKSAL was not a Indian formula even USSR was reluctant to endorse this.
2) Regarding the Dhaka University rumor is just a propaganda spread to the the lower level soldiers so that they accompany the conspirators. It has no basis.
3)if important declaration in Dhaka University had a substance then they would have waited for that and kill him on 16th August, so that mutiny could be sold well to the nation.
4) He was in power only for 2 years 1973-75. So the comment on his misrule is just another exeggeration. Even our last caretaker govt ruled the country for 2 years under emergency. And we spent decades under martial law.

Ofcourse we do.. !! Its not only Bangladesh but he was selected the best Benagali in thousands years by the Bengali speaking pepole all around the world by BBC.

:smitten:

how do i like this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom