What's new

Sheikh Mujib’s birth history as per affidavit filed in Kolkata in 1923

what he was born or his deeds are not of interest in this thread BUT the affidavit. why it was filed ?

BD guys are freezing the history of Mujib by the know facts, so that rumors will be stopped :cheers:

can a private entity ask for information from Indian govt?

Yes you can, using "Right to Information act".

You can go to any Govt. office and ask for the stats and spending they have done :cheers:

BD guys are freezing the history of Mujib by the know facts, so that rumors will be stopped :cheers:

Yes you can, using "Right to Information act".

You can go to any Govt. office and ask for the stats and spending they have done :cheers:

rumours or whatever it is. If its wrong then instead of shying away AL should clear it.

Why the affidavit filed they should tell if it was not filed in the first place then they should prove it propaganda.

as far as right to information act is concerned there are too many hurdels :) i am familiar with it so saying so.

can any BD person seek that information?

rumours or whatever it is. If its wrong then instead of shying away AL should clear it.

Why the affidavit filed they should tell if it was not filed in the first place then they should prove it propaganda.

as far as right to information act is concerned there are too many hurdels :) i am familiar with it so saying so.

can any BD person seek that information?

BD can seek info. through diplomatic channels :cheers:

I think affidavit has to do with making the facts they found as the official version, and if they talk about Mujib history this version must be included.

Okay ... so the whole point of the article is the writer wants this perverted story on national textbooks and I'm not going into the debate whether its true or not. But he should also consider what effect it can have on his childrens let alone others. He might consider himself lucky if his daughter just doesn't become as adventurous as Gouribala by reading her father's handiwork.

And also what difference does it make if Sheikh Mujib's ancestors were Hindu? That doesn't make anybody a lesser human.
@Loki ... if you would kindly close this one and that Laxmi Rani thread. This two threads have no value nor anything worthy of a discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter how you born, it all matter how you die...

And Mujib died after freeing Bengalis from Tikka Khan and company.. Mujib was a great leader for his ppl. I can understand Pakistani hate for Mujib, we feel the same for Jinna..

And also what difference does it make if Sheikh Mujib's ancestors were Hindu? That doesn't make anybody a lesser human.
@Loki ... if you would kindly close this one and that Laxmi Rani thread. This two threads have no value nor anything worthy of a discussion.

No one arguing Mujib is "lesser human", so stop inventing false twist to make deceptive argument. Mujib has made larger than life figure and people has simple right to know who he was, his background and what he did.

As far as this thread goes just beacuse it does not suite Mujib lovers DOES NOT mean thread has to be closed. This is for constructive discussion and not for heart burning rant or for derailing discussion about popular interest on Mujib.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea that Muslim were so "liberal" back in 1920s. They open there arm to a three year old illegal son of Hindu to their family as their own son :blink:.

This response is markedly different than your previous one. Well, Mujib father must have been a generous person and so was he. Muslim genorsity is not rare be that thousand years back or in 1920s. In 1947 when there was Hindu Muslim riot, my garndfather seen scores of dead bodies floating in Hugli river. Many Muslims he knew at work and around were killed. Yet when he returned to our village, he and his family sheltered number of local hindu families in their house. So you need to be in touch with history of Muslims before making judgement. Just try to learn history of Sylhet region and you will find out about Muslim genorsity.

No one arguing Mujib is "lesser human", so stop inventing false twist to make deceptive argument. Mujib has made larger than life figure and people has simple right to know who he is his background and what he did.

As far as this thread goes just beacuse it does not suite Mujib lovers DOES NOT mean thread has to be closed. This is for constructive discussion and not for hurt burning rant or for derailing discussion about popular interest on Mujib.

Just one thing I am going to say, as long as you can't retrieve that affidavit this discussion doesn't have any value. Lets leave it for Loki to decide whether it should be closed or not. And I am no mujiblover nor do I have any affection for your beloved khaleda apa.

And you and constructive argument doesn't go together that well. I have seen your paranoia from the day I joined this forum. You better watch your tongue when you come to argue with me.

Just one thing I am going to say, as long as you can't retrieve that affidavit this discussion doesn't have any value. Lets leave it for Loki to decide whether it should be closed or not. And I am no mujiblover nor do I have any affection for your beloved khaleda apa.

And you and constructive argument doesn't go together that well. I have seen your paranoia from the day I joined this forum. You better watch your tongue when you come to argue with me.

So why then you are asking to close the thread when all your are doing is twisting and inventing false argument. Trust me I am scared to death by your self gloating and "destructive" power of your argument.

So why then you are asking to close the thread when all your are doing is twisting and inventing false argument. Trust me I am scared to death by your self gloating and "destructive" power of your argument.

That wont be me. That is you specifically with your stupid rants and I am not alone saying this. And you dont need to be scared of anything on an online forum rather what you should feel is shame which you obviously didn't inherit. Wont be replying to a degenerate like you anymore.

Sheikh Mujib with his parents, he clearly resembles his mother face.

IDune you are sickening.. How many times you want to post the same bullshit and this time you truncated the name of the police station which you got caught last time as that place never existed in 1920s..

This response is markedly different than your previous one.

Different how?
Well, Mujib father must have been a generous person and so was he. Muslim genorsity is not rare be that thousand years back or in 1920s. In 1947 when there was Hindu Muslim riot, my garndfather seen scores of dead bodies floating in Hugli river. Many Muslims he knew at work and around were killed. Yet when he returned to our village, he and his family sheltered number of local hindu families in their house. So you need to be in touch with history of Muslims before making judgement. Just try to learn history of Sylhet region and you will find out about Muslim genorsity.

What i meant that we Muslims are conservative and i am proud of it. But in 1920s, our grandfathers generation were more conservative. Its one thing sheltering some Hindu in their time of needs, but adopting a three year old illegal son of Hindu in 1920s hard to believe.

What i meant that we Muslims are conservative and i am proud of it. But in 1920s, our grandfathers generation were more conservative. Its one thing sheltering some Hindu in their time of needs, but adopting a three year old illegal son of Hindu in 1920s hard to believe.

May be for you when you are in denial but his father must have been kind and considerate as was Sheikh Mujib. It is not un common for one to be generous above and beyond; be that was for Muslim or for any other religion.

IDune you are sickening.. How many times you want to post the same bullshit and this time you truncated the name of the police station which you got caught last time as that place never existed in 1920s..

Follow the link provided link, it was posted as is. So dont make up false claim and lie just because you have no argument and want to pick a fight.

Back
Top Bottom