What's new

Sheikh Mujib’s birth history as per affidavit filed in Kolkata in 1923

May be for you when you are in denial
I must admit, too understand such level of generosity is beyond me ( I got a bit dark personality :devil:).
but his father must have been kind and considerate as was Sheikh Mujib. It is not un common for one to be generous above and beyond; be that was for Muslim or for any other religion.
For the bold part i must say, you have given him well lubricated bamboo . I never seen such generous people all my life.
This response is markedly different than your previous one.

You haven't answer, different how?

To whom it may concern:
This is disgusting and vulgar. Have fun ,but not in the expenses on someone else's families.
You guys will not like it one bit if someone starts absurd rumors about your own parents.have some decency please.
Then what's the difference between AL MPs and you?

For the bold part i must say, you have given him well lubricated bamboo . I never seen such generous people all my life.

Since your thinking is that knowing Sheikh Mujib family background as leader is damaging to Awami League and Sheikh family, you can say such thing. As Awami league claim to be secular progressive mined, terming discussion on Mujib background as damaging goes against those secular Awami bully.

Since your thinking is that knowing Sheikh Mujib family background as leader is damaging to Awami League and Sheikh family, you can say such thing. As Awami league claim to be secular progressive mined, terming discussion on Mujib background as damaging goes against those secular Awami bully.

I am not concern about the damage because truth is truth no matter how much it hurts. I was just pointing the flaws in your story. No one will believe such fiction. You can put it into test. Set up a poll saying, who is ready to marry a women with three year old illegal son?

Alright

Been pretty busy on career line:lol:

Thread reopened on OP's request

And this time keep it civil and on topic

Whining toward mods will not be entertained

Back
Top Bottom