What's new

Sheikh Hasina or Khaleda Zia: Who is most powerful leader in world scenario?

People vote for Hasina because she carries legacy of her father who was founder of Bangladesh and other people vote for Khaleda because she is a beautiful lady. :p:

One bangladeshi friend told me hasina used to lock up her husband in room and ultimately killed him .How true are these rumours :D

One bangladeshi friend told me hasina used to lock up her husband in room and ultimately killed him .How true are these rumours :D

I don't know about their personal life. May be your BD friend know details of Hasina's personal life.

Sorry I presented it as a fact rather it was intended to be a figure of expression. BD needs to come up with a system where you can only serve twice as a Prime Minister

People dont ever give their power away for nothing in return.

Bangladesh needs a revolution, but that can happen much later when people reach a certain threshold of economic development overall and that political suffocation gets in the way more and more.

Right now things are progressing at a fair pace economically as it is so the pressure is not quite there.

The question is not who is most powerful, the question is who takes the COMMANDS of Mr. Modi better............

On this count Hasina stands out!

i am not interested in haseena anymore sir

So Khaleda!! o_O

None of them are powerful leaders in world scenario!!

I know deep inside your you want Hasina

http://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/hasina-10th-greatest-world-leader-1199284

Sheikh Hasina is the true representative of liberal, educated, open-minded, peace-loving people of Bangladesh, she represents true Bengalis.

On the other hand Begam Khaleda Zia and her ally Jamat's hardliner mentality doesn't go well with typical Bengali culture & values.

she wasn't bad looking when younger.

But now complete opposite of graceful aging. Old guys still get a stiffy for that?

Hmmm....

Then and Now

l9ftb_E5u.jpg

w_Fmg_V0nx.jpg

And they put muslim hating Aung San Suu Kyi at number 3.

Haha even the liberal western media score a self goal without realising it.

Kejriwal according to them is "the New Delhi government official risking his career to fight pollution".

:rofl:

Bunch of leftish hogwash....but hey at least Hasina made a publication somewhere.

We can agree she has beaten Khaleda Zia.

Now lets get back to actual power projection that matters.

The question is not who is most powerful, the question is who takes the COMMANDS of Mr. Modi better............

On this count Hasina stands out!

So Khaleda!! o_O
none of them i am faithful to my wife now

People dont ever give their power away for nothing in return.

Bangladesh needs a revolution, but that can happen much later when people reach a certain threshold of economic development overall and that political suffocation gets in the way more and more.

Right now things are progressing at a fair pace economically as it is so the pressure is not quite there.

100 percent agree.

There is a difference between 'great' (for Bangladesh only) and 'powerful', that too in 'world scenario' , as the thread title says.

And the other post of mine is more than two years old, I was young, naive and innocent then, :ashamed: I overrated Hasina, and didn't realize that there is nothing like "liberal, educated, open-minded, peace-loving people of Bangladesh", and there are no 'true Bengalis' in Bangladesh. :close_tema: In fact, contrary to my previous opinion, Begam Khaleda Zia now seems to be the true representative of the people of Bangladesh. :drag: Today I am ashamed of my earlier post in 2014. :whistle:

If Awami people so confident that Hasina is more popular than Begum Zia then I would like them to prove it by conducting fair election under neutral body.

I can challenge here that haramkoor hasina will face humiliating defeat.

Back
Top Bottom