What's new

Bangladesh Army under R&AW control

no problem we already handed over dhaka to indian army

Ahemm we took it Rockstar, we took it, never forget that.:taz:

You still torturing our Bongo cousins along with Arp, have some mercy on them.

Pro BD army already deployed around the country. Terrorist organizations such as jamaat-jmb and their simpathizer wing bnp hiding their arses. Game finished. People are freely roaming :cheers:

BAL won ...now send me a case of beers........... cheers...

The days are very near when an Indian will sit on the Ban
All of them are perfectly accessible...My sales guy just verified.
But wait I'm a "ভারতীয় agent"....let a Bangladeshi citizen do it.

How do you know,evil Indian agent? Once again your cover is blown up by yourself. I will make sure they cut your incentives this month :angry:

Pro BD army already deployed around the country. Terrorist organizations such as jamaat-jmb and their simpathizer wing bnp hiding their arses. Game finished. People are freely roaming :cheers:

Spoken like a true Awami. You guys did well thus far. Let us wait little longer to see the final outcome.

:rofl:

CIA would eat up RAW and shit it out.

Even KGB couldn't successfully carry out ops in the US, what makes you think RAW even has a chance?

Beg to differ,sir. There was a time when everybody in Langley saw each other with suspicion and the situation several times went out of control. If performance was the criteria, the KGB would be an inch higher than the CIA.

I never knew RAW is so much powerful to control whole country :what::yahoo:

ইন্ডিয়ান গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ‘র’ এর নিয়ন্ত্রণে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী (১) | (Bangladesh Army under control of Indian Intelligence R&AW) (part 1)
ইন্ডিয়ান গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ‘র’ এর নিয়ন্ত্রণে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী (২) | (part 2)
ইন্ডিয়ান গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ‘র’ এর নিয়ন্ত্রণে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী (৩) | (part 3)

RAW and BNP:
ভারতীয় চিত্রনাট্যে সেনা সমর্থিত সরকার ও বিরোধী দলঃ বিএনপি নেতারা নাকে খত দিয়েছে | (According to Indian Script both current govt. and opposition BNP will get Army support in forming the new govt.)

USA may intervene:
সিনেটে শুনানি সমাপ্তঃ গ্রামীণ ব্যাংক ও গণতন্ত্র রক্ষায় মার্কিন হস্তক্ষেপের সম্ভাবনা | (US Senate Hearing completed: US may intervene to save Grameen Bank and Democracy in Bangladesh)

Someone who knows Bengali, please translate these articles. Before that google translator is the only option, sorry.

RAW agents in BNP?
Shamser Mobin Choudhury
Moin Khan and
Lt Gen (retd) Mahbubur Rahman
These Jamatis are deploying the same tactic to draw support that Pakistanis have used... goshe when are they going to do something original.

Pakistan is ranked number 1 on various sources.
Top 10 World's Best Intelligence Agencies 2013 | List Top Tens

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World 2013 | Top Ten Collections

keep dreaming kid.

Only your media portrays India as the best one followed by Pakistan. Surprising you put Pakistan second and not last.
Exactly.. that's why they have created a monster they are struggling to control themselves... the love to bite more than they can chew.

The days are very near when an Indian will sit on the Ban

How do you know,evil Indian agent? Once again your cover is blown up by yourself. I will make sure they cut your incentives this month :angry:
I may be a double agent sirjee:victory:

accessible from Army office/quarter?
Army quarter.
I have "no one" in the office!

Every Indian before joining this forum did not know this,brother. Spend some time and you will know how efficiently RaW has gulped the entire country :-)

RAW is the master of all it surveys due east of Kolkata, it reigns over the ebb and flow of the tides in the bay of Bengal...yaada yaada yaada and so forth. We have left BD alone in some benign venture to let them chart their own path, with minimal intervention whereas we could have made things so much more difficult, but are they grateful for our magnanimity, no! :angry:

@Anubis You one ungrateful nigga!!

Back
Top Bottom