What's new

Bangladesh Army under R&AW control

I see you have been reading my comments on Facebook. Those are the exact 3 names I mentioned in a post just a few days ago. :laugh:

Close, some one mentioned your comment in his comment in the 5th link of OP.

How accurate are these reports? And how is the situation on the ground? I am hearing that Awami Generals are looking for exit routes, many are looking at options for investor Visa in the US. I also heard that RAW is scared of soldiers and young officers and a spontaneous revolt like the one in 1975 that killed Gen. Khaled Mosharraf.

So far the ground under Awami govt. is shaking I heard, if the movement continues like the way its going, then things will come crashing down in a matter of weeks, someone said. Good show on the part of all opposition activists, despite heavy loss of lives.

Shibir is avoiding using arms, because Awami's will use that to call them international terrorist, so they are studiously avoiding going that route. So the joint forces are taking full advantage of that.

If the reports of RAW infiltration of the Army is true, then we need every Bangladeshi to know about it, specially the soldiers. All Bangladeshi's must come to a consensus on this issue, only then we will see something happen from the people. Informing our entire population is the key.

Jammat is also willing to work with India these days ...... :cheers:

Well, does that put R&AW among the top-3 intelligence agencies of the world. Since, other than CIA, I donno any other intelligence agency that controls an entire country.. :P

It does not need extensive research to know if RAW is working with BD army or not, only simple observation tells me that the underlying cause of BAL's strong confidance is BD army is seriously compromised and unlikely to intervene even BAL kills people in mass.

Bangladeshis cry more than Pakistan when it to comes to RAW and India. Such a good conspiracy theorists they are.

@asad71 , your kind attention and expertise needed here, please. I would appreciate if you could go through all 5 articles in the OP and please tell us how accurate they are.

And then your kind assessment please of the current situation in the Army, specially among soldiers and young officers and overall in the country.

‘র’-এর সরাসরি নিয়ন্ত্রিত অফিসগুলো ছাড়া সেনাবাহিনীর অনেক অফিসে ইন্টারনেট যোগাযোগ সীমিত করা হয়েছে। ফেসবুক, অনলাইন পত্রিকা যাতে সাধারণ অফিসাররা নিয়মিত দেখতে না পারেন সেই ব্যবস্থা করা হয়েছে ক্যান্টনমেন্টের ভেতরে ইন্টারনেট যোগাযোগ সীমিত করণের মাধ্যমে। ইন্ডিয়াপন্থি পত্রিকা প্রথম আলো, ডেইলি স্টার, সমকাল, জনকন্ঠ ছাড়া অন্য পত্রিকা ক্যান্টনমেন্টে প্রবেশ অনেক আগে থেকেই নিষিদ্ধ। পুরো ক্যান্টনমেন্ট যেন ‘র’-এর নিরাপত্তা চাদরে ঢাকা। সংশ্লিস্ট সূত্রে এসব তথ্য জানা গেছে।

can anyone confirm that if other dailies/some sites are inaccessible from cantonment?

‘র’-এর সরাসরি নিয়ন্ত্রিত অফিসগুলো ছাড়া সেনাবাহিনীর অনেক অফিসে ইন্টারনেট যোগাযোগ সীমিত করা হয়েছে। ফেসবুক, অনলাইন পত্রিকা যাতে সাধারণ অফিসাররা নিয়মিত দেখতে না পারেন সেই ব্যবস্থা করা হয়েছে ক্যান্টনমেন্টের ভেতরে ইন্টারনেট যোগাযোগ সীমিত করণের মাধ্যমে। ইন্ডিয়াপন্থি পত্রিকা প্রথম আলো, ডেইলি স্টার, সমকাল, জনকন্ঠ ছাড়া অন্য পত্রিকা ক্যান্টনমেন্টে প্রবেশ অনেক আগে থেকেই নিষিদ্ধ। পুরো ক্যান্টনমেন্ট যেন ‘র’-এর নিরাপত্তা চাদরে ঢাকা। সংশ্লিস্ট সূত্রে এসব তথ্য জানা গেছে।

can anyone confirm that if other dailies/some sites are inaccessible from cantonment?
All of them are perfectly accessible...My sales guy just verified.
But wait I'm a "ভারতীয় agent"....let a Bangladeshi citizen do it.

All of them are perfectly accessible...My sales guy just verified.
But wait I'm a "ভারতীয় agent"....let a Bangladeshi citizen do it.

accessible from Army office/quarter?

Pro BD army already deployed around the country. Terrorist organizations such as jamaat-jmb and their simpathizer wing bnp hiding their arses. Game finished. People are freely roaming :cheers:

চার.

এই রাউন্ডে ‘র’ দীর্ঘ যাছাই-বাছাইয়ের মাধ্যমে চিহ্নিত করে সেনা বাহিনীতে ভারত বিরোধী অফিসারদের। কাদের দ্বারা ‘র’ ভবিষ্যতে বাঁধার সম্মুখিন হতে পারে তাদের চিহ্নিত করে দুনিয়া থেকে সরিয়া দেয়ার কৌশল খুজতে থাকে। শেখ হাসিনা ক্ষমতায় আসার দেড় মাসের মাথায় সেই কৌশল বাস্তবায়ন করা হয় ঢাকার পিলখানায় বিডিআর হেডকোয়ার্টারে। বিডিআর-এর বার্ষিকী উপলক্ষে রেওয়াজ অনুযায়ী দরবার বসবে। সেখানে সব অফিসার নিরস্ত্র অবস্থায় একসঙ্গে থাকবেন। এর আগে তাদের চিহ্নিত আর্মি অফিসারদের ১৫ দিনের মধ্যে শর্ট নোটিশে বিডিআর-এ বদলী করা হয়। অনেকে বদলীর পর যোগদানে স্বাভাবিক বিলম্ব করলে টার্গেট হাসিল হবে না। এই আশঙ্কা থেকে কর্নেল গুরজারসহ কয়েকজনকে স্ট্যান্ড রিলিজ (তাৎক্ষণিক বদলী) করে ঘটনার ৩ দিন আগে বিডিআর-এ পাঠানো হয়। ‘র’এই রাউন্ডেও অত্যন্ত সফল হয়। ২০০৯ সালের ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী পিলখানায় কিলিং চলাকালে জিগাতলায় বিডিআর গেইটের সামনে মিছিল চলছিল বিডিআর জনতা ভাই-ভাই। এই মিছিল আয়োজনের মূল লক্ষ্য ছিল সেনা অফিসারদের হত্যাকান্ডে উৎসাহ দেয়া। মিছিলের আয়োজক ছিল RAW। তারা জানতো কখন হত্যাকান্ড শুরু হবে, সেজন্য আগে থেকেই লোকজন জড়ো করে রাখা হয় বিডিআর গেইটে।

videos indicate that BAL incited Jawans in BDR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom