What's new

Bangladesh Army confirmed purchasing of Chinese made VT-5 Light Tanks and kasirga T-300 MLRS

This is among the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life. Dumber than your "BD-India Strategic Alliance" BS.

When you know nothing about a topic, educate yourself before posting instead of flooding the forum with Ganga water.
Thailand has no disputes with neighbours? What are these, rap battles?

https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/thailand-myanmar-border-dispute-heats
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian–Thai_border_dispute
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai–Laotian_Border_War

Does this look like a military which is hedging bets on China?
View attachment 602816

View attachment 602819

Next time read up before head bobbling your way into posting silly.

This is quite a serious military power but is it really as good to fight against Vietnam without China??? No....

Don't show me there chakri AC which is nothing but Royal family weekend venue.... It's not at all seriously armed.... Gripens, vipers, VT4 are great but not in enough numbers to take on Vietnam....

This is among the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life. Dumber than your "BD-India Strategic Alliance" BS.

When you know nothing about a topic, educate yourself before posting instead of flooding the forum with Ganga water.

View attachment 602816

View attachment 602819

I am guessing this is an uneducated older senile moron and a Bhakt. Why are almost all Bhakts so ignorant I have no idea. These make up the majority of the ranks of outfits like the Bajrang Dal and RSS - goondas, hoodlums and morons.

I never knew about Thailand Vietnam fight... if possible can you throw some more light on this

Google it - jeez!

T-300 Kasırga[edit]

300 mm rocket for T-300

Is it the Turkish T-300 Kasırga that people are talking about here? Or, is it different? Wiki says it has been derived from the Chinese WS-1B:

"The Turkish missile system, T-300 Kasirga MBRL (also called TRG-300)[3] is based on Chinese WS-1B[4] (Wei Shi; Guardian), with some modifications on the design with launcher very similar to the WS-1B's launcher. In Turkish land forces service, the 302 mm T-300 Kasirga MBRL system provides a long range fire support".

"The T-300 Kasirga MBRLS consists of two key parts: The launcher system (T-300) and the rocket, TR-300. The T-300 MBRL is based on the German MAN (6×6) 26.372 10t cross-country truck chassis. Combat weight, complete with four rockets, is 23t. This MAN (6×6) also serves as T-122 launch platform for the Turkish land forces command. F-302T, the launcher vehicle's cabin windows are provided with shutters which are lowered before the rockets are launched".

I am guessing this is an uneducated older senile moron and a Bhakt. Why are almost all Bhakts so ignorant I have no idea. These make up the majority of the ranks of outfits like the Bajrang Dal and RSS - goondas, hoodlums and morons.

Google it - jeez!

Notice how these Bhakts never ever post pictures or videos. Of course even in India where they have the Cheapest-A$$ Internet, Bhakts are too Kanjoos to post videos or images, in case the bandwidth exceeds the limit of their Cheap-A$$ monthly plan...:lol:

I never knew about Thailand Vietnam fight... if possible can you throw some more light on this
From 1979 to 1989 Thailand support Khmer Rouge because they scared of Vietnam invasion toward them. They believe that Vietnam has plan L to attack them. So we had some conflict with Thailand. Sometime we attacked thai border to cut off Thai and china's road to support to khmer rouge. In Lao-Thai border conflict, Vietnam support Lao to fight with them. Our 5th division in Lao at that time.

View attachment 602816

View attachment 602819

Thailand in the old time was in US camp but since latest Military coup, Thailand government are sided with China due to US resentment over the coup. Recent Thailand military equipment purchase also show that changing side.

From 1979 to 1989 Thailand support Khmer Rouge because they scared of Vietnam invasion toward them. They believe that Vietnam has plan L to attack them. So we had some conflict with Thailand. Sometime we attacked thai border to cut off Thai and china's road to support to khmer rouge. In Lao-Thai border conflict, Vietnam support Lao to fight with them. Our 5th division in Lao at that time.
兄弟,好久不见。我以为你不在论坛上了。

Thailand in the old time was in US camp but since latest Military coup, Thailand government are sided with China due to US resentment over the coup. Recent Thailand military equipment purchase also show that changing side.
Sure but to suggest that Thailand are not serious about national defence and relie on China to come save them during wars is ludicrous.

Notice how these Bhakts never ever post pictures or videos. Of course even in India where they have the Cheapest-A$$ Internet, Bhakts are too Kanjoos to post videos or images, in case the bandwidth exceeds the limit of their Cheap-A$$ monthly plan...:lol:

:rofl:

Thailand had a big conflict with Cambodia over the custody of Angkor Wat. It has conflict also with Myanmar. China does not help other countries except North Korea. Rather, it wants to sell its military equipment.

Thailand had a big conflict with Cambodia over the custody of Angkor Wat. It has conflict also with Myanmar. China does not help other countries except North Korea. Rather, it wants to sell its military equipment.
Who told you... China likes to "help" NK

That was preah-vihar which is right on their border.

Angkor Wat is well inside Cambodia, so no dispute there.

I had read an article long time before in newspaper that Thailand starts shivering even after hearing name Vietnam..... Respect to Vietnam a nation of true warriors....

兄弟,好久不见。我以为你不在论坛上了。
你改名字? 我太忙了, 不能说话.

I had read an article long time before in newspaper that Thailand starts shivering even after hearing name Vietnam..... Respect to Vietnam a nation of true warriors....
Vietnam had just finished the war at that time, the number of soldiers and military equipment were many times higher than Thailand. In the current period, I think that Vietnam is just a little bit better than them.

Thailand's foreign policy is toward the strong nation. Japan during World War 2, USA during the 20th century and now China. Therefore, Thailand did not get major wars, resulting in its military forces being weaker than the size of the population and economy. The most typical is the failure in the conflict with Laos in 1988 and Cambodia in the recent dispute. Although they are both weaker than Thailand.

T-300 Kasırga[edit]

300 mm rocket for T-300

Is it the Turkish T-300 Kasırga that people are talking about here? Or, is it different? Wiki says it has been derived from the Chinese WS-1B:

"The Turkish missile system, T-300 Kasirga MBRL (also called TRG-300)[3] is based on Chinese WS-1B[4] (Wei Shi; Guardian), with some modifications on the design with launcher very similar to the WS-1B's launcher. In Turkish land forces service, the 302 mm T-300 Kasirga MBRL system provides a long range fire support".

"The T-300 Kasirga MBRLS consists of two key parts: The launcher system (T-300) and the rocket, TR-300. The T-300 MBRL is based on the German MAN (6×6) 26.372 10t cross-country truck chassis. Combat weight, complete with four rockets, is 23t. This MAN (6×6) also serves as T-122 launch platform for the Turkish land forces command. F-302T, the launcher vehicle's cabin windows are provided with shutters which are lowered before the rockets are launched".
Turkey produced WS-1 variant in late 90's under licence. The rocket was unguided, Turkish Roketsan has developed a guidence kit for that dumb rockets later. Production has ended 20 years ago.

The one Bangladesh buy is totally different than that. It is developed by roketsan as a precision guided 300mm missile. The given name is KAPLAN(TIGER) from 20 to 120 km effective. it is like US HIMARS with higher range. There are two variants now, check the link below
http://www.roketsan.com.tr/en/product/trg-300-tiger-missile/

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom