What's new

Bangladesh welcomes home its first VT5 light tanks

Wiki says we even removed remote machine gun and active protection system!

Im afraid our version might not have battle/combat management system too. If true, why do we buy these potatoes?

Our entire military is corrupt and they buy potato weapons to steal money...
Either the military is dumb to buy these kind of shitty weapons or we have no money to buy European weapons.

Either way, we must start our own weapons programme and be self sufficient in it, we can't depend on others to supply spare parts in a event of war.

Either the military is dumb to buy these kind of shitty weapons or we have no money to buy European weapons.

Either way, we must start our own weapons programme and be self sufficient in it, we can't depend on others to supply spare parts in a event of war.

Fret not brother, I'm sure army senior mgmt. knows what the heck they're doing, keeping military readiness at a high level is their job after all. I am sure they will be able to add and upgrade equipment for the VT5s. They do it all the time.

Im afraid our version might not have battle/combat management system too. If true, why do we buy these potatoes?

Our entire military is corrupt and they buy potato weapons to steal money...

I would not be so quick to jump to conclusions. I am sure there is a rational explanation for this.

Or the Indians may have said no to advanced weapons packages.

You can thank Hasina's India-cowering stance for this.

It is the job of Sanghis to neuter every offensive capability we have.

And we keep awarding projects to Sanghis and keep buying stuff from India via India-friendly commerce ministers who are fake Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
That nigga doesn't look anything like a Bengali, more like a Kerala-looking individual

If you go toward the North of Bangladesh - near the Rangpur area, it is very close to BIMARU states of India which are poorer than Sub-Saharan Africa. Those States are filled with people like this. I'm sure his ancestors jumped the border at some point and moved over to Bangladesh and Indians twisted Hasina's arms to give him the Commerce Ministry portfolio because he's an underclass Hindu who swore allegiance to Bharatmata.

Unfortunately we have a section of deluded Hindus in Bangladesh who think India is their homeland rather than Bangladesh, and Indians make them perfect fifth columnists. Under Hasina's rule these India-loving Hindu/Muslim fifth columnists have gotten really vocal, but their jumping is coming to an end pretty soon. Their fifth columnist efforts started in 1952 language movement and they have tried their level best to instill Indian Hindu culture in Bangladesh so they can exploit Bangladesh financially in every way possible.

India to this day earns around $45 to $50 Billion yearly from Bangladesh via direct trade, illegally smuggled Indian goods, Indians working in Bangladesh illegally and remitting massive remittances to India, Bangladeshi tourists visiting India on shopping and medical tourism, you name it. And these Sanghis will not even acknowledge any of this. Lowest of the low.

Talking more about this dark entity - all this Tipu idiot does is shill for Sanghis, scout for representing Indian businesses and make sure tariffs for Indian exports to Bangladesh is zero or nil. He himself owns two Evercare hospitals filled with Indian doctors in Bangladesh and is minting money by providing low quality medical care in our cities. I am amazed that no one in Bangladesh sees the massive conflict of interest that he is running businesses while sitting in a cabinet post.

Last edited:
Did we bought downgraded VT5?
Yet nobody complain about buying downgrade F-16 or F-35 , M1A1 tanks...

Downgrade Indian army T-72 or Iraq army M1A1 vs downgrade VT-5. VT-5 will still beat them easily.

So? Do you forsee fighting China PLA or US marine in future? So what is wrong with high tech downgrade?

And you think french leclerc tank export, Russia export T-90S, German leopard 2A7 export are not downgrade version? So why now blame downgrade VT-5?

Last edited:

Lol, it's good that trash like u got ban with typical unrealistic nationalism who think BD can build death star or BD being first country to land a man on Mars just thru pure hardwork of BD effort alone. Anything less than that will shove problem to corruption and backstab to mask the deficiency of BD being a small country.

Be realistic, you are not helping BD military but sabotage with your kind of blind nationalism. There is a limit on BD abilities.

Lol here comes a retarded Chinese
More like u are the retard who don't even know basic industries capacity of BD. If it's so easy, every tom dick harry countries will be building one instead of your cheap advise.

Lol here comes a retarded Chinese

Your fourth comment here as a new member and you insult a longtime member of this forum.

Wow.

Please apologize. With this type of behavior you may issue a few insults, but you will be gone soon.

If you are false flagging then please change your flag.

More like u are the retard who don't even know basic industries capacity of BD. If it's so easy, every tom dick harry countries will be building one instead of your cheap advise.

Don't mind him, I doubt he's a Bangladeshi person. No Bangladeshi would insult a longtime member like you.

Yet nobody complain about buying downgrade F-16 or F-35 , M1A1 tanks...

Downgrade Indian army T-72 or Iraq army M1A1 vs downgrade VT-5. VT-5 will still beat them easily.

So? Do you forsee fighting China PLA or US marine in future? So what is wrong with high tech downgrade?

And you think french leclerc tank export, Russia export T-90S, German leopard 2A7 export are not downgrade version? So why now blame downgrade VT-5?

If we bought a downgraded VT-5 it is our fault, not that of China.

Either we did not choose the right weapon or cut corners.

No point blaming the supplier.

No use getting mad at the Chinese.

More money, more honey.

Blame our Generals and our PM, who probably got influenced by India and/or paid less to get a sub-par product.

Or maybe waiting for upgrades at a later date.

Chinese have no interest in supplying us inferior tanks with less money. Bad-mouthing their weapons or armament platforms is pointless.

More money, more honey.

Blame our Generals and our PM, who probably got influenced by India and/or paid less to get a sub-par product.

Chinese have no interest in supplying us inferior tanks with less money. Bad-mouthing their weapons or armament platforms is pointless.
We really cannot say that they are downgraded by looking at the exterior. The juicy and expensive parts tend to be hidden under the hood. I really don’t know how people make a judgement so quickly without knowing the details of these tanks.

I am sure Bangladesh military knows what they are buying. Quite often it is a choice of whether you buy top spec version with less numbers or mid spec with more numbers.

We really cannot say that they are downgraded by looking at the exterior. The juicy and expensive parts tend to be hidden under the hood. I really don’t know how people make a judgement so quickly without knowing the details of these tanks.

I am sure Bangladesh military knows what they are buying. Quite often it is a choice of whether you buy top spec version with less numbers or mid spec with more numbers.

My thoughts exactly. The army knows what they want and what they ordered.

In that case shall I insult you with my long term account?

I have enough of your bullshit already, so piss off

And speaking of flase flagging, bluesky rants and post anti-bangladeshi and anti-islam contents all day long and yet you consider him a wise patriotic Bangladeshi

What a hypocrite lol

Just stop abusing people, don't need any of that around here.

Who died and made you so effing awesome ? Take your own advice and make yourself rare. Bye. :tdown:

@waz , @The Eagle bhais we have a problem.

being abusive is also contrary to forum rules.

As is spawning multiple IDs under your name.

If you don't like how someone posts - just "ignore" them.

Like what I will be doing to you right now. :-)

Don't need to see any of your posts anymore. :-)

The question is, do you want to socialize here - or not?

No one has time for your misery and negativity.

More money, more honey.

I dont know why when other countries bought downgrade US weapon, they still feel proud. But when they buy Chinese downgrade weapon, they thought they are short change or bad deal. Somemore, Chinese downgrade weapon still cost much less than US downgrade weapon.

US downgrade vs Chinese downgrade. I dont think you all get a bad deal. Pls get out the mentality anything from US is good even its downgrade. You mean you want travel in a lemon B737 Max which can cost your lives?

Back
Top Bottom