What's new

Bangladesh anger over India torture video

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndoClock

BANNED
Reaction score
BBC

A video showing Indian border guards torturing a suspected Bangladeshi cow smuggler has prompted widespread condemnation and anger in Bangladesh.

The mobile phone footage shows the soldiers stripping and assaulting a suspected smuggler in Murshidabad.

The grainy video shows a young man being stripped, bound to a bamboo pole and beaten by the soldiers. It is not clear who shot the video.

"There is no doubt that the act is a despicable one. It is evident that eight soldiers were involved in this incident which happened on 9 December," senior BSF official Ravi Ponoth told the BBC.

Mr Ponoth said the soldiers were on duty at the a border outpost in Raninagar area of Murshidabad.
Tension

Bangladeshi media and human rights groups condemned the beating and social networking sites like Facebook are also full of comments by angry citizens.

BBC

A video showing Indian border guards torturing a suspected Bangladeshi cow smuggler has prompted widespread condemnation and anger in Bangladesh.

The mobile phone footage shows the soldiers stripping and assaulting a suspected smuggler in Murshidabad.

The grainy video shows a young man being stripped, bound to a bamboo pole and beaten by the soldiers. It is not clear who shot the video.

"There is no doubt that the act is a despicable one. It is evident that eight soldiers were involved in this incident which happened on 9 December," senior BSF official Ravi Ponoth told the BBC.

Mr Ponoth said the soldiers were on duty at the a border outpost in Raninagar area of Murshidabad.
Tension

Bangladeshi media and human rights groups condemned the beating and social networking sites like Facebook are also full of comments by angry citizens.
Nothing special, I had seen the video that show the indian police barbarous conduct to their patriot. I can't understand it, I can't remeber the link, But in the video, The indian police run first, then jump on an indian head!! I don't know why he don't display his ability on the sport arena!!!
let alone treating Bangladesh.

what they can do even they got angry?:whistle:

^^^^^

I hope this isnt a common occurrance in India - the way their soldiers beat this guy up was barbaric.
Lets hope the Indians take appropriate action on the action of their soldiers.
Disgraceful to treat humans in this manner.

Typical Indians. :rolleyes:

Is anyone actually surprised that these Indian officers were torturing a Bangladeshi, just because he refused to pay them a bribe?

What Bangladesh have to do with local incident in India??????????

BSF is Indian and the guy they mishhandled is also Indian and incident happend in India so what's the Banglesh have to do in this?????????

Also BSF authorities have taken strict action against them they are suspended and afterthe full investigated is completed they will be puniched accordingly.

Indians are defending the torture of, as they say, another Indian, because he was not part of the bribe taking class, but part of the bribe paying class.

India has only 3 classes. 1. Gandhi Dynasty and associated politicians who rule India. 2. Bribe taking class. 3. Bribe paying class (93% of the population).

We are the first people in condemening this incident. Search for BSF men torturing a bangladeshi smuggler in net, you will find the ordinary indians response to this act. So lets be mature enough and get an understanding. Coz i have seen images of an indian soliders hanging upside down in a pole post tortured by bangladeshi border security gaurds. and also killing of an innocent and unarmed pakistani citizen in pakistan by soliders.. so there are always bad apples in all system, but the system has to bring them to book. That shows the true character of a country. And i am sure these BSF men will be brought to book.

What bloodthirsty Indians.

I oppose any such behaviour. Good think that they were suspended. They should be jailed.
It is one thing to shoot intruder at night and another to beat him to to pulp in broad daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom