What's new

Baby Girl

Its pathetic. such atrocities and aggression will create more hate for israel among muslims. The people of Gaza are living in occupied land. This occupation is illegal and has been going on for 45 years. I don't want to get in debate here that who start attacking first and who start attacking in self defence but Hamas kill 2/3 isreali civilians and isreali killed hundereds Palestinians civilians in revenge just because they have modern weapons of mass destruction to try it on civilians. Isreal also have radar protective system to destroy these hamas rockets in air. It make me annoy that Muslim countries are silent spectator here. They should have given full support to hamas for defending their land and innocent people against israli aggression

Posting a picture of an Israeli child to support your argument. Brilliance abounds!

People who choose to get involved in this kind of heated conflicts due to an emotional state of mind, do not in general think clearly and jump too soon to conclusions whenever the word 'Zionist' befalls on social media. Without checking the sources, they tend to take it on face value, if that suits their own pre-conceived views, even though you can see clearly Hebrew on the man's vest.

It shows us how much the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been unnecessarily polarized and hijacked.

I think Isreali are following the message of former Israeli Chief Rabbi Mordechai Eliayu, who in 2009 advocated the carpet bombing of Gaza, regardless of the price in Palestinian life.

Eliyahu's son, Shmuel Eliyahu, who is chief rabbi of Safed, said his father opposed a ground troop incursion into Gaza that would endanger IDF soldiers. Rather, he advocated carpet bombing the general area from which the Kassams were launched, regardless of the price in Palestinian life. "If they don't stop after we kill 100, then we must kill a thousand," said Shmuel Eliyahu. "And if they do not stop after 1,000 then we must kill 10,000. If they still don't stop we must kill 100,000, even a million. Whatever it takes to make them stop." In the letter, Eliyahu quoted from Psalms. "I will pursue my enemies and apprehend them and I will not desist until I have eradicated them." Eliyahu wrote that "This is a message to all leaders of the Jewish people not to be compassionate with those who shoot [rockets] at civilians in their houses."

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=63137

HAMAS responsible.... Period.

Why the fcuk they fire rockets in peace time...

I don't support Hamas.

But there is no peace, not unless you consider restricted freedom in a confined space with inspections of what goes in and out of Gaza.

I don't support Hamas.

But there is no peace, not unless you consider restricted freedom in a confined space with inspections of what goes in and out of Gaza.

Hamas did not came into existence out of nowhere. It was reactionary force which came into existence because of Israeli aggression and oppression so it was Israeli atrocities and illegal occupation which gave birth to Hamas

The "baby girl" is a Jewish Israeli child wounded by the terrorist organization Hamas after they purposely fired rockets at civilian populations.
You must feel no shame at being so blindly ignorant and pathetic.

It's always the same here. All these threads displaying Muslim victimhood are filled with fake pictures, they don't even spare earthquake, flood victims.

and all these threads displaying hindu propaganda are filled with fake pictures, reports news coverage.

hahahaha, its amazing to see indians false flaged as israelis and germans are trying to display arguements about fake pictures

if indians are so ashamed of their own identity then how are they even finding high moral ground in this arguement at all?

It's always the same here. All these threads displaying Muslim victimhood are filled with fake pictures, they don't even spare earthquake, flood victims.

I cannot understand that why these pathetic Indians are licking the ***** of Israel to get the thanks of jews and defending crimes of their daddy Isreal against Plastenians . You idiot defending Israel as if they never killed any children and woman.

I cannot understand that why these pathetic Indians are licking the ***** of Israel to get the thanks of jews and defending crimes of their daddy Isreal against Plastenians . You idiot defending Israel as if they never killed any children and woman.

You know newton was a Jew - right?

It is no different than you idiots trying to defend Hamas and other Palestinean terrorist activities just because some 14 years old with keyboard thinks Muslims are tied up with a golden chain of brother hood and Islam!

The world runs on rules and regulations - not delusional fairy tales. Israel as a legtimate state is not obliged to tolerate any terrorist attacks by rag tag groups like Hamas! Retaliation with be severe and swift. I get disgusted by these Pakistani keyboard Jehad Joe's who turn a blind eye to our underlying security and terrorism problem precisely due to such stupid brotherhood mentality!

Hamas did not came into existence out of nowhere. It was reactionary force which came into existence because of Israeli aggression and oppression so it was Israeli atrocities and illegal occupation which gave birth to Hamas

The Israeli strikes also does not come into existence from nowhere. It is a reaction to the actions of the reactionary force that you support. Will keep going in this circular fashion.

You know newton was a Jew - right?

It is no different than you idiots trying to defend Hamas and other Palestinean terrorist activities just because some 14 years old with keyboard thinks Muslims are tied up with a golden chain of brother hood and Islam!

The world runs on rules and regulations - not delusional fairy tales. Israel as a legtimate state is not obliged to tolerate any terrorist attacks by rag tag groups like Hamas! Retaliation with be severe and swift. I get disgusted by these Pakistani keyboard Jehad Joe's who turn a blind eye to our underlying security and terrorism problem precisely due to such stupid brotherhood mentality!

Its is shame to have sickular like you with us who defending those who kill innocent Muslims in abundance and go suck isral along with Indians. You idiot call Israel legitimate state when you know that Pakistan dont recognise Israel as legitimate state. I also get disgusted with people like yourself who defend such brutality and go read Quran if you are muslim and this brotherhood concept is islamic concept but have doubts you know anything about Islam

Look, the argument is pointless.
Terrorist sympathizers will sympathize with the Palestinian terrorists because that's what they were taught to do, they can't see beyond this mindset that has been installed into them from childhood. When they face logic and reason, they turn to hatred and insults because that is the only way they cope with reality which is too hard for them to accept.

@modern_newton
I know "Palestinian" Arabs who couldn't care less whether you lived or died tomorrow by an IED by your fellow Muslim brothers. In fact, they would say you deserved it for not supporting them enough. But then again, that's what you get from your "brothers" in "Palestine".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom