What's new

Sweet Baby Inc - why video games are becoming more and more woke

Ever notice why mainstream AAA western games are now super woke (characters speaking like zoomer on Tik-Tok, with tokenism/black people everywhere, and no more badass hero models?), this company is behind it: Sweet Baby Inc.
They basically write or revise the plot of these games so they can be more woke, and in turn rate these games to be good narrative.

We already some of these games being in the TGA nominations: GoW Ragnork (2022), Spiderman 2 (2023) and Alan Wake 2 (2023) despite the people calling out these shitty games on Youtube.

Hell, I'm gonna boycott any games they develop, we video game players need to stop this bullshit:

For more information, there is already some Youtube videos exposing these guys:

EDIT: Also Sweet Baby? The name alone rings out of CIA pedophile rings, what company names itself Sweet Baby?

Last edited:
not necessarily a bad thing that white-centric narratives are getting buried, when was the last time they did a Tom Clancy adaptation? I can't seem to remember..

not necessarily a bad thing that white-centric narratives are getting buried, when was the last time they did a Tom Clancy adaptation? I can't seem to remember..
It's less white-centric, but more woke-centric.
Instead of normal and strong people, it's all weak people pretending to be bossy.

This shit is way more dangerous than watching something like Rambo, because instead of teaching you to be strong, it teaches you to be weak.

It's less white-centric, but more woke-centric.
Instead of normal and strong people, it's all weak people pretending to be bossy.

This shit is way more dangerous than watching something like Rambo, because instead of teaching you to be strong, it teaches you to be weak.
well then good riddance. I'm a gacha gamer and dialogue skipper so this doesn't affect me one bit:laugh:

I thought I was a nerd for playing 20 hrs of Genshin Impact. Looks like someone beat me to it...

The last time I walked past a vid game store in a mall in North America, I heard someone speaking Vietnamese there. Only Viets spend their life in vid games and drink addictive coffee! Chinese rarely visit a coffee shop nor lock up in their basement to play vid games. I guess the adrenaline/addiction rush is too tempting for the Viet monkeys!

Last edited:
I thought I was a nerd for playing 20 hrs of Genshin Impact. Looks like someone beat me to it...

The last time I walked past a vid game store in a mall in North America, I heard someone speaking Vietnamese there. Only Viets spend their life in vid games and drink addictive coffee! Chinese rarely visit a coffee shop nor lock up in their basement to play vid games. I guess the adrenaline/addiction rush is too tempting for the Viet monkeys!
Genshin Impact is unironically less woke than western AAA games.
But it's still a gacha game, meaning cancer.

this is how it begins, the Chinese devs usually couldn't care less about such bs. I wonder how the Japanese devs handle it, FF16 was under similar criticism I remember

Anita Sarkeesian, baby.

Few years ago they released a flash game where you could punch the shit out of her and give a black eye etc.. that was pretty epic lol

BEAT UP ANITA.PNG

lol

Well, I don't worship the so called 'White Knights,' for one thing. So yeah, I don't mind seeing other races in video games.

GTA - San Andreas was centered around a Black guy and it was a massive hit. GTA-IV had a Serbian dude and I consider it to be one of the greatest video games of all time, way WAY ahead of its successor (GTA-V, with its three stooges, can suck it).

Heck, GTA-IV's Little Jacob - A Jamaican dude - had more personality than GTA-V's trio combined!

I don't even mind LGBT stuff, as long as its 'optional.' For instance, I'm playing Mass Effect trilogy for the past few months and my Female Shepard (a.k.a FemShep) is dating another chick, Liara.

I like badazz lesbians, so sue me!

Well, I don't worship the so called 'White Knights,' for one thing. So yeah, I don't mind seeing other races in video games.

GTA - San Andreas was centered around a Black guy and it was a massive hit. GTA-IV had a Serbian dude and I consider it to be one of the greatest video games of all time, way WAY ahead of its successor (GTA-V, with its three stooges, can suck it).

Heck, GTA-IV's Little Jacob - A Jamaican dude - had more personality than GTA-V's trio combined!

I don't even mind LGBT stuff, as long as its 'optional.' For instance, I'm playing Mass Effect trilogy for the past few months and my Female Shepard (a.k.a FemShep) is dating another chick, Liara.

I like badazz lesbians, so sue me!
Based taste, GTA4 is indeed massively superior to GTA5.

GTA4 is one that GTA game where I can legit say I can take the story seriously and it's good.
It also lacks the random nonsense nihilism in GTA5, you legit go from zero to hero in GTA4.

One legit flaw is you can't drive a tank like classic GTA, but eh....

It also lacks the random nonsense nihilism in GTA5, you legit go from zero to hero in GTA4.

Pretty much, though GTA Vice City is even better in that department.

You start as a random thug for hire with Liberty City mafia hot on your tail. The story ends with Tommy Vercetti becoming Mr. Vercetti, the underground kingpin of Miami a.k.a Vice City with a night club, money printing press, boatyard, film studio, taxicab business, car showroom, etc. Not to mention, Vercetti Gang's deep ties with Cubans and Vice City Bikers (probably Hell's Angels in real life).

It's a shame we never got to know what became of Tommy!

Pretty much, though GTA Vice City is even better in that department.

You start as a random thug for hire with Liberty City mafia hot on your tail. The story ends with Tommy Vercetti becoming Mr. Vercetti, the underground kingpin of Miami a.k.a Vice City with a night club, money printing press, boatyard, film studio, taxicab business, car showroom, etc. Not to mention, Vercetti Gang's deep ties with Cubans and Vice City Bikers (probably Hell's Angels in real life).

It's a shame we never got to know what became of Tommy!
I consider the 3D classic GTA story to be too ridiculous to be taken seriously, and you do too many bad shit.

GTA4 has a nice mix between realism, likeable characters and GTA-ish violence and humor.

Now I 100% bet they cannot make something like GTA4 ever again.

Back
Top Bottom