What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

The only fire temple was built by Indian merchants, and the Indian inscriptions on it speaks for itself. Nothing to do with Persians.

Besides, Caucasian Albania was not "historically Persian land".

The only fire temple was built by Indian merchants, and the Indian inscriptions on it speaks for itself. Nothing to do with Persians.

Got everything to do with Persians. Its a Zoroastrian fire temple.

Besides, Caucasian Albania was not "historically Persian land".

Yes, it is.

45993811.jpg

Göktürk–Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@Sinan @atatwolf @xenon54 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Neptune @T-123456 @Surenas @Ahiska @cabatli_53 @rmi5 @Armstrong

Ah, another stupid Turk that doesn't know where fire as an 'Azerbaijani' symbol comes from. Tell me, do yo know Iran's history vis-a-vis fire and the Iranian-built fire temples in Azerbaijan, which historically is Persian land? Tip: its the reason why Arabs still call us 'fire-worshippers'.

Of course you didn't.
Your inferiority complex issue shows up in your first word. If you are offended enough to call me stupid due to a Wikipedia page, you either have complex issues (which I pointed out earlier) or you are just an impatient little kid; either way, you shouldn't be on the internet, especially on a forum.

Have a nice day!

Ignore that stupid troll. His butt has got hurt multiple times by Azerbaijanis in Iranian Chill Thread and in other threads, and he has even changed his avatar to troll us. ;)

Ah, the guy which I continue to see wandering around on this forum whenever I visit it. Day or night, doesn't matter.

Go screw yourself, you lowlife, worthless, pathetic figure.

Got everything to do with Persians. Its a Zoroastrian fire temple.

Yes, it is.

But there is no Persian connection to it, neither a local one. It was built by merchants from lands far away, and these merchants were also the only ones visiting and worshipping there.

How? Caucasian Albans were not Persian, did not spoke Persian, did not have any traditions connected to Persians. The only connection was that they became subjects of Sassanids later on.

Ah, the guy which I continue to see wandering around on this forum whenever I visit it. Day or night, doesn't matter.

Go screw yourself, you lowlife, worthless, pathetic figure.

:rofl:
I think I have hurt your butt too much, and I even come as a nightmare in your dreams when you are sleeping. :lol:
Get lost kid. @turkish and Azerbaijani members; please ignore this attention whore troll.

Guys, i urge you to not reply Surenas.

This is how the flame wars begin.
:tup:

But there is no Persian connection it, neither a local one. By your logic, a mosque in lets say Pakistan has everythong to do with Arabs?

Persian Zoroastrians still visit your fire temples to pray there. Its as Persian as it gets. And ow, fire is a holy symbol for Iranians as well as Indo-Aryans (together called Indo-Iranians).

:rofl:
I think I have hurt your butt too much, and I even come as a nightmare in your dreams when you are sleeping. :lol:
Get lost kid. @turkish and Azerbaijani members; please ignore this attention whore troll.

Yes, I am 'still burning from the inside'. :lol:

Go seek a life you lowlife troll. Its hard enough for me to see your superficial rants whenever I open a thread.

Back
Top Bottom