What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

Either a superiority or inferiority complex are slightly bearable, but both gets just ridiculous. Persian trolls suceed in combining both.

The only thing I ask from dear Persian members is "leave us alone". Really, nothing else. Do I have to read moronic posts from Persians in every thread involving us?

@Surenas post reported :astagh:

Like I care.

Either a superiority or inferiority complex are slightly bearable, but both gets just ridiculous. Persian trolls suceed in combining both.

The only thing I ask from dear Persian members is "leave us alone". Really, nothing else. Do I have to read moronic claims in every thread involving Azerbaijan?

Your land is ours. Forget about leaving you alone.

Are you going to announce your departure again, crying when some guys on ze internet insult your half-mythical leader Ataturk?

You should give it a shot before your departure which i assume will be soon :)

Your land is ours.

Not sure about that. :D

Aq_Qoyunlu.png

You should give it a shot before your departure which i assume will be soon :)

Might have been my intention. You'd never known. All you should know though is that I won't care.

Not sure about that, and I'm not even trolling, unlike you:

Aq_Qoyunlu.png

Not impressed. Some 1000 years before you guys knew how to escape your yurt-tents:

The-Persian-Sassanid-Empire-531-579.png

AhemenidskoPerzijskoCarstvo490prKr.png

Like I said, 'your' land is ours.

Yeah well you can't do anything about it.

That is factually untrue. We can. Its about political willingness though. For now we are content with the Armenians occupying 'your' lands. In the future though, we might take a shot ourself. Perhaps not now, but there is a lot time left before the world comes at it ends.

Not that far off, just 100 years ago you were still ruled by bunch of guys who figured how to espace from their yurt-tents.

How where we 'ruled' exactly? That some guy who spoke 'Turkic' was the official leader of Iran? Moreover, a leader that identified himself with Persia's history, gave his children Persian names, promoted Persian culture and called himself 'shah'? Or the guys who appointed Persian bureaucrats to govern Iran, while the Turks were busy with fighting their fellow 'Turkic' brothers in Anatolia and Khorasan? Aha.

It were you guys who were ruled by Persians, intellectually and culturally. Which is more important to me than anything else.

Come back when you do due some thing other than that its all ifs.

Unfortunately, its not up to me. In fact, perhaps I wouldn't even witness such great thing myself during my lifetime. But I am 100% sure that it will happen one day. Look at the past 3000 year written history. How many times have borders been redrawn, empires being established and vanished? Iran is still standing, simply because Iran is a 'idea' before anything else.

That is the reason why I can sleep and die well.

Maybe we should make a thread so we can keep all the trolling in one thread.:omghaha:

You can never go wrong with Surenass, a good laugh is guaranteed.

Oh, to finish:

Brits ruled India.
French ruled Algeria.
Portuguese ruled Brazil.

Turks ruled Iran, but under a Persian banner. The Ghaznavids, Seljuqs, you name it. They were all Persianized, and I am content with that. I've more respect for a Shah Ismael, who spoke Turkic, yet promoted Persian culture, than a modern-day Azerbaijani who is too butthurt to acknowledge that his culture and history is full with Persian elements.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom