What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

Like you could prevent it if we did. I saw your great fighting spirit in Nagorno Qarabakh. Oh, and I am sure we will one day.

I suggest you take a look the situation Azerbaijan was in during the 90s
it even got attacked by Soviet Union prior to it and Azerbaijan didn't even have an existing army
currently we have most advanced army in the region :-)

and tons of modern MLRS ready to destroy from Armenia to Iran :partay:

@Azeri440

Sən buna qarışmagilən, onsuzda mövzünün suyu çıxıb. Havayı də danışırsan danışsın.
baxista, gormadim

I suggest you take a look the situation Azerbaijan was in during the 90s
it even got by Soviet Union prior to it and Azerbaijan didn't even have an existing army
currently we have most advanced army in the region.

You had an advantage in manpower, and (some) equipment when the war broke out. In fact, Russian solders even sold you many of their equipment before they left. What you guys didn't had on the other hand was a fighting spirit. Which the Armenians of course had.

You had an advantage in manpower, and (some) equipment when the war broke out. In fact, Russian solders even sold you many of their equipment before they left. What you guys didn't had on the other hand was a fighting spirit. Which the Armenians of course had.

nope what we didn't have is a functioning army dumb*ss

nope what we didn't have is a functioning army dumb*ss

The same counts for the Armenians you dumbass. That is why the Fedayeen groups in Nagorno-Karabkah played the most important role.

Oh, and many of your fellow countrymen had long experience in the Soviet army.

How can these people talk about invasion of Azerbaijan with their snackbaring amateur soldiers with primitive equipments. I mean what could Iran ever do to Azerbaijan? Maybe its famous human wave tactic by using 13 years old kids? Interesting stuff... In any case, Azerbaijan can defend itself with ease without needing any outside help.

The same counts for the Armenians you dumbass. That is why the Fedayeen groups in Nagorno-Karabkah played the most important role.

Oh, and many of your fellow countrymen had long experience in the Soviet army.

nope
Azerbaijan literally didn't even have an army
it had about 100 men defending the border between Armenia and Azerbaijan
now if Russia to leave , Azerbaijan can create a bigger border with Turkey in a matter of a week

Onun sözünü kim vecə alır, birdə susdurmaq lazım ola? Artıq keçdi, yetərincə güldük. :D

Birdə bu "güclü, zəyif" söz-söhbəti yersizdi mənə soruşsan, qoy uşaq muşaq nə deyirsə desin.

How can these people talk about invasion of Azerbaijan with their snackbaring amateur soldiers with primitive equipments. I mean what could Iran ever do to Azerbaijan? Maybe its famous human wave tactic by using 13 years old kids? Interesting stuff... In any case, Azerbaijan can defend itself with ease without needing any outside help.

agreed , they don't have a capable air force , their soldiers are neither well trained or equipped and their navy in the Caspian posses no threat to us . So I have no idea how they plan to invade

TurAr, 13-year old boys are enough for the super-duper Azerbaijanis.

nope
Azerbaijan literally didn't even have an army
it had about 100 men defending the border between Armenia and Azerbaijan
now if Russia to leave , Azerbaijan can create a bigger border with Turkey in a matter of a week

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan didn't have a functional army. You guys had a clear advantage in manpower and arms, and you guys were still defeated.

Guys, this "strong versus weak" arguments are pointless, just saying.

agreed , they don't have a capable air force , their soldiers are neither well trained or equipped and their navy in the Caspian posses no threat to us . So I have no idea how they plan to invade

Our air force is still capable to dominate Azerbaijani air space. Before most of your key military targets are being flattened by Iranian artillery, rockets and missiles.

We would need one week to wash our feet in Baku. One Basij battalion would be enough.

They have "Ritards" though. Scary stuff :)

ritard-bomb.jpg

When you mess with Azerbaijan you mess with Turkey buddy or atleast your messing with me.

Like we care. We supported PKK, you didn't nothing. We supported Assad, which shot one of your jets, and you guys still didn't do anything.

We are dominating the region, you'd think anybody thinks about the Turks who haven't even been capable to defeat a bunch of mountain fighters for more than 30 years, and cowardly accepted a peace deal?

Back
Top Bottom