What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

Our air force is still capable to dominate Azerbaijani air space. Before most of your key military targets are being flattened by Iranian artillery, rockets and missiles.

We would need one week to wash our feet in Baku. One Basij battalion would be enough.

nope our air defence umbrella is the most advanced in the region , you have 0 hopes of getting through it
I don't know what the hell Basij is , but I am sure our NATO trained Spec Ops are enough to deal with them :-)

is that another one of your North Korean missiles? cause it has higher chance of hitting Tehran than anything else

No, not a North Korean design. In fact, Israeli missile experts even praised it. Its as deadly as a Persian Cataphract:

Watch, from 1:30:

No, not a North Korean design. In fact, Israeli missile experts even praised it. Its as deadly as a Persian Cataphract:

that's cute
here is our defence

2697950.jpg

Yeah, Iran's oil barrels would be as deadly as a Cataphract charging against 21st century army :)

Guys stop Insulting Iran because of a certain memeber, infact, he is a Kurd who hates Turks so you dont insult him if you insult Iran, just the other Iranian memebers here in forum.

Yeah, Iran's oil barrels would be as deadly as a Cataphract charging against 21st century army :)

Indigenous design. Can't say that about your Italian combat chopper and South Korean tank. Not even considering your drone which is flying on German engines.

Say hello to the PKK to me in the meanwhile.

Guys stop Insulting Iran because of a certain memeber, infact, he is a Kurd who hates Turks so you dont insult him if you insult Iran, just the other Iranian memebers here in forum.

100% Iranian over here.

Like you could prevent it if we did. I saw your great fighting spirit in Nagorno Qarabakh. Oh, and I am sure we will one day.
Indigenous design. Can't say that about your Italian combat chopper and South Korean tank. Not even considering your drone which is flying on German engines.

Say hello to the PKK to me in the meanwhile.

1815960.jpg

1746723.jpg

Come on guys, Iranian indigenous design is clearly the best.

Atleast we know a that all of our stuff works and that its up to NATO standards and is actual being exported.

In contrast to all our stuff that has been lying on a Western microscope for more than 30 years? Annual reports about our missiles from the pentagon, etc.

The same NATO-standard that made you guys negotiating with a bunch of mountain fighters?

Back
Top Bottom