What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

This man begging for Justice is a 70 year old, Senetor of Pakistan
A political office holder
An ellected leader

His voice has pain

Imran Khan's FIR , complaint about his assassination attempt has not been filed because he wants to name JANRAIL faisal in the complaint

Last edited:
I think his naked videos with some other woman was forwarded. Not with his wife. I am thinking they must a 3D scanner type camera, which snapshots every side/angle (when they disrobe) and then it is easy to make a deep fake.

Must be a reason why an Established Senator is targeted
Senators often vote for amendments to constitution

Just trying to psychologically be trying to force out this man and replace him with a Goon

Currently behind the scenes there is a Push to put certain Supreme court Judges in place and also manipulate Senator

He already indicated his whole family have been forced to relocate overseas
This is true also with certain soldiers, similar stories have been reported by some

Seems like the approach is

1- Unknown calls
2- Caller knows your intimate personal information access to your government profile
3- Threats
4- Visits by unknown people in none number plated vehicles to you home
5- Kidnapping attempts and physical Torture
6- Psychological Torture
7- Preventive messures to stop your news becoming public by not allowing Local TV / News papers to cover your story

Attack on Senator is typically motivated because it has to do with his powers to ammend constitution or some other reason

Last edited:
I thought p@rn production was the only business in which Fauji Corporation is not involved, How wrong I have been proven again n again. I hate these mofos more than Hindutuvas.
They are professional liars.....do you want to believe on them? a person have 10 corruption on his name and begging and crying...don't you think he is f@cking shedding crocodile tears?

I think his naked videos with some other woman was forwarded. Not with his wife. I am thinking they must a 3D scanner type camera, which snapshots every side/angle (when they disrobe) and then it is easy to make a deep fake.

No - he says that it's their own video.

These ba$$tards needs to be dragged on roads and all the prestige and respect should shoved in their backs.

They are professional liars.....do you want to believe on them? a person have 10 corruption on his name and begging and crying...don't you think he is f@cking shedding crocodile tears?
He was picked up that is the fact. SG was picked up that is a fact. Why no one investigates?
IK has been shot, no FIR till now. Perhaps if it wasn't filmed, it wd not have 'happened'.
The news are that police tried to detour the IK's vehicle also. Much like when Quaid's ambulance was delayed.
Though I don't like Swati, Razaq Daud, Gulam Sarwar, etc.

Scrutinize work Of Government
Check and Balance kerta hai Senetor , Government is not introducing fake laws to give NRO

ROLEOFSENETOR.png

I have more trust on words of devil than these property dealers.
Never say that bro. So, yes, they made a video of him and his wife. @The Accountant Still, you think our children, family our safe. I told you that when houses were raid and women were slapped/dragged. They have set the bar high. If they are unchecked, they will cross all the red lines to achieve their aims. Only consciousness or religion cannot stop them. They develop a reasoning or logic to justify their actions like for greater interest of the country. @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel Please verify as people will believe him. Though I don't like him and other bad apples in PTI.

Back
Top Bottom