What's new

Pakistani Man killed wife for making vegetarian dinner

He is a 16 year old kid locked up for 10 years.

Still nothing. Killed 4 kids, crippled one aswell. Sometimes justice is just idiotic. Especially pot smokers being jailed for months at a time for having 5 grams on them. 5 fucking grams. There are a lot of issue with our justice system. Lots.

But still its good enough to know fully well if i were rich id get extra justice :D

Still nothing. Killed 4 kids, crippled one aswell. Sometimes justice is just idiotic. Especially pot smokers being jailed for months at a time for having 5 grams on them. 5 fucking grams. There are a lot of issue with our justice system. Lots.

But still its good enough to know fully well if i were rich id get extra justice :D

The justice system is not perfect, but still works well.

Back to the topic: This murderer will get what he deserves. Surely.

I have heard such explanation before. But if Arabic was so ambiguous, how do people communicate using it? If you write a letter to an unknown person how would he know what you actually meant. People might interpret it the way they want and you can't fault them for doing so. A lot of "misinterpretation" of Islam that we keep hearing about may be due to the unclear nature of the Arabic language.

Legal stuff is not in codified in the Holy Quran.. infact only 200 out of 6666 verses deal with laws etc ... for the interpretation there are rules n procedures ... like Ijma,Qiyas,Istihsan and so on.. without following the procedures you cant just interpret your rules according to your personal desires..

So stuff whining like an idiot if you dont know anything about Islam ... and believe me if i started on hinduism n the "rights" it gives to women you would want to die .. hint is the self immolation aka satti ritual .. which was abolished by the british and yet its still goes on in your country...

Legal stuff is not in codified in the Holy Quran.. infact only 200 out of 6666 verses deal with laws etc ... for the interpretation there are rules n procedures ... like Ijma,Qiyas,Istihsan and so on.. without following the procedures you cant just interpret your rules according to your personal desires..

Thank you but I got better replies from others already.

So stuff whining like an idiot if you dont know anything about Islam ... and believe me if i started on hinduism n the "rights" it gives to women you would want to die .. hint is the self immolation aka satti ritual .. which was abolished by the british and yet its still goes on in your country...

By all means go ahead. The difference between you and me is that if somebody pointed out something wrong in Hinduism and if I see it that way I'd be the first one to call for a change, you on the other hand will stick to your archaic 7th century ideals till the end of time. As for Sati, it was a barbaric custom and many Indians worked hard to get it abolished. Obviously since we were under the British rule, the process of outlawing it was done by the Birts. I don't expect you to know about reformists such as Ram Mohan Roy, Sahajanad Swami, Brahmo Samaj etc. but if you read about them you wouldn't sound so clueless and idiotic. Also it is almost unheard of now a days, may be one incident in 5 years in some remote village. So your comment that "it still goes on" is an exaggeration.

Last edited:

By all means go ahead. The difference between you and me is that if somebody pointed out something wrong in Hinduism and if I see it that way I'd be the first one to call for a change, you on the other hand will stick to your archaic 7th century ideals till the end of time. As for Sati, it was a barbaric custom and many Indians worked hard to get it abolished. Obviously since we were under the British rule, the process of outlawing it was done by the Birts. I don't expect you to know about reformists such as Ram Mohan Roy, Sahajanad Swami, Brahmo Samaj etc. but if you read about them you wouldn't sound so clueless and idiotic. Also it is almost unheard of now a days, may be one incident in 5 years in some remote village. So your comment that "it still goes on" is an exaggeration.

Problem is that if we see sati is wrong we will call it out and ban it .

We will not say Sati is barely legal and Krishna detested it . Light burns is fine not completely burning kind of shyt . So when someone else uses this kind of logic we find if funny :D .

unlike Hinduism ..Islam isnt stagnabt but dynamic and evolving wrt the societys needs... thats where the the procedures i quoted come in handy but what would a hinduvta troll know or would want to know abt it... you ppl are pathetic to say the least... hatred for Islam or anything related is something u are born with.... carry on with your nonsense.

Problem is that if we see sati is wrong we will call it out and ban it .

We will not say Sati is barely legal and Krishna detested it . Light burns is fine not completely burning kind of shyt . So when someone else uses this kind of logic we find if funny :D .
surely your ancestors n even now your fellow indians dont consider it funny nor other illogical practises..

unlike Hinduism ..Islam isnt stagnabt but dynamic and evolving wrt the societys needs... thats where the the procedures i quoted come in handy but what would a hinduvta troll know or would want to know abt it... you ppl are pathetic to say the least... hatred for Islam or anything related is something u are born with.... carry on with your nonsense.

surely your ancestors n even now your fellow indians dont consider it funny nor other illogical practises..

I do . I don't justify funny practices with words like " us time aisa hi hota tha" .

An elderly Pakistani immigrant beat his wife to death with a stick after the doomed woman made the mistake of cooking him lentils for dinner instead of the hearty meal of goat meat that he craved, according to court papers.

Noor Hussein, 75, was so outraged over the prospect of eating the vegetarian fare that he pummeled his wife, Nazar Hussein, 66, inside their Brooklyn apartment until she was a “bloody mess,” prosecutors said in opening statements of his murder trial Wednesday.

“Defendant asked [his wife] to cook goat and [his wife] said she made something else,” court papers said.

“The conversation got louder and [his wife] disrespected defendant by cursing at defendant and saying motherf–ker and that the defendant took a wooden stick and hit her with it on her arm and mouth.”

Defense attorney Julie Clark admitted Hussein beat his wife — but argued that he is guilty of only manslaughter because he didn’t intend to kill her. She said that in his home country, beating your wife is customary.

“He comes from a culture where he thinks this is appropriate conduct, where he can hit his wife,” Clark said in her opening statements at the Brooklyn Supreme Court bench trial. “He culturally believed he had the right to hit his wife and discipline his wife.”

Prosecutors, however, said Hussein meant for his wife to die.

“His intentions were to kill his wife,” Assistant District Attorney Sabeeha Madni said in court. “This was not a man who was trying to discipline his wife.”

Madni said Hussein “brutally attacked his wife as she lay in her bed” — leaving deep lacerations on her head, arms and shoulders, and causing her brain to hemorrhage.

‘“He comes from a culture where he thinks this is appropriate conduct, where he can hit his wife … He culturally believed he had the right to hit his wife and discipline his wife.”’

- Defense attorney Julie Clark
He beat her with a stick that the family had found in the street and used to stir their laundry in a washtub, court papers state.

He then tried to clean up the blood that splattered onto their bedroom wall before calling his son for help, Madni said.

“I killed her. Hurry up and come over,” Hussein told his son, prosecutors said.

Madni also said Pakistani women who lived in the same building as the Husseins would testify about the beatings Nazar received at the hands of her husband.

“They have told us about years of abuse they witnessed,” Madni said.

Hussein met his wife in Pakistan and the couple married before moving to Brooklyn, prosecutors said.

The trial continues Thursday before Judge Matthew D’Emic.

Man killed wife for making vegetarian dinner: prosecutors | New York Post

A Retard American citizen murders his unfortunate wife. And this shit story is pulling Pakistan and Pakistani culture into it because that psycho was born in Pakistan.
HELLO? This is a country of 200 million. And Retards are born without licence of nationality.
stop these neo-racist articles.
Events are unfortunate. But direction is stupid

Back
Top Bottom