What's new

Pakistani Man killed wife for making vegetarian dinner

Don't make a threat against our religion, we can also put you to even more shame. :)

Read post in context before you reply you deserve -VE when you people are told no more discussion about religion, stop counter reply unnecessary and you'll be safe next time. Want -VE removed apologize and remove your oneline post.

It does happen at a larger scale then we think. It mostly happens in lower middle class families in Pakistan in my opinion.
your opinnion is wrong. Dont make a stupid opinion about a place where you do not belong to.

My opinion is not stupid but it may be wrong.
no offence. i am not saying you are stupid. i am saying opinnion is stupid. there is a big difference bro chill :)
With limited resources Pakistanis are pretty satisfied with there families. All the fuss and disatisfaction is economical not social. People actually live for there families even if they get a few dollars for there full day work.
Living in an afluent society is one thing. Living happily with your family in enormous financial pressure is something else entirely.
And that is an american citizen. Blame it on America.
my father immigrated from India for example doesnt make him an indian.

now indians know why pakistanis hate them so much

freaking veggies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom