What's new

Pakistani Man killed wife for making vegetarian dinner

orthodox translations
Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is most high.
--Qur'an 4:34
Yes but when the Prophet was asked how does God intend for us to beat our wives, he said "dharban ghayra mubarrih" which means basically a tap.

However some Muslim men will go overboard and straight beat their wife half to death and they should be rightfully punished for such things.
Exactly! thank god these ppl haven't studied Judaism esp. the teaching that are directly from the rabbi's ( not even in Tenauch )!
Try " dis-obedient women get reincarnated as objects" e.g a stone, a rock or something!

Last edited:
Its allowed as per orthodox translations of holy book :|

Troll. The guy did it because he has mental issues and here you come saying he did it because his faith.

Last edited:
If you managed to find similar issues with other religions, including Hinduism I would have similar views. It is tough for people like you to understand secularism. In any case secularism is a state concept, not personal.

The thread was about a murder by some random guy in USA and you in your bigotry and hatred for a religion which is practiced by millions of Indians, you shifted the thread towards that religion bashing. That's bigotry right there. And about secularism. Yeah we don't understand made in India secularism where mass murderers are made PM. It is only your kind which understands and believes in. Your secularism is fake and so is your country. The sooner it disintegrates and ceases to exist the better it is for the region and for the humanity.

The thread was about a murder by some random guy in USA and you in your bigotry and hatred for a religion which is practiced by millions of Indians, you shifted the thread towards that religion bashing. That's bigotry right there.

No I did not shift anything. I did not start the religious discussion. Go back, read it again, this time slowly!

And about secularism. Yeah we don't understand made in India secularism where mass murderers are made PM. It is only your kind which understands and believes in. Your secularism is fake and so is your country. The sooner it disintegrates and ceases to exist the better it is for the region and for the humanity.

That made me laugh. All I can say is that burn b****!!

No I did not shift anything. I did not start the religious discussion. Go back, read it again, this time slowly!

It was started by a bharati. And you contributed along with other bharatis. Enough said.

That made me laugh. All I can say is that burn b****!!

That's the truth. Such artificial states are always a mess for others. It is in the fate of India. I am sure modi would play an important role towards accomplishment of this goal.

It was started by a bharati. And you contributed along with other bharatis. Enough said.

I don't control other members of this forum, Bharti or ****!! I replied to a post which I felt lacked logic and we amicably settled it. You don't need to burn your behind over it.

That's the truth. Such artificial states are always a mess for others. It is in the fate of India. I am sure modi would play an important role towards accomplishment of this goal.

OK man. We will see.

I don't control other members of this forum, Bharti or ****!! I replied to a post which I felt lacked logic and we amicably settled it. You don't need to burn your behind over it.

Your post was off topic and so were the posts of your compatriots. You just can't accept the fact that you guys can't stop yourself from attacking Islam. Don't you?

We Pakistani are by Birth Muslims...& thats why we & fellows like us never done research on Islam, i.e Like Westerners do ....
Moreover...
We've so many Hadees / Other Islamic Quotes in our mind that sometimes its seemz impossible for us to define exactly HOW we perceive them....as i told you we're by birth muslims
Islam is fastest growing religion...and according to BBC islam is growing fast in UK esp in ladies??
If Western ladies have no problem with Islam then don't act like EINSTEIN
"" 57min video
Make Me a Muslim young British women are converting to Islam - BBC full movie Documentary 2013 - YouTube
Women & Islam: The rise and rise of the convert - Home News - UK - The Independent
The Economist explains: How many people convert to Islam? | The Economist
If you're here to Insult then you've plenty of Misinformation , facts & figures which may lead you further wrong conclusions.
On the Other hand if you see us as MASTER RELIGION which has deep impact in all centuries of its TIMELINE.
From ---- India ~ Turkey ~ Iran ~ Arab ~ Bosnia to Spain
Muslims evolved different Civilization w.r.t their own culture ,tradition & geography.
Dont perceive us Little with your little mind. we're not lost in small things like womens are allowed to drive a car or beating them hard / light....etc etc

Very sad incident- at 75 i hope he is medically and most impotantly mentally fit to stand a trail according to US Justice system- if he has money he could be diagnosed with some mental disease that would make the trial and sentencing a bit easier for the old man-

You are the first Pakistani/Muslim I have heard saying this. There are many others like @Zarvan who seem to take offence in anyone even trying to find modern interpretation of Islam. They keep on saying that Islam and Quran are Patthar ki Lakir.

The only thing I will say is "May your tribe increase."
@Armstrong Sorry nothing evolves in matters decided in Quran and Sunnah those matters which are decided in Quran and Sunnah are final and will never change and those who we don't find in Quran and Sunnah we judge them in light of Quran and Sunnah @Soumrita some Muslims when don't know Islam or are always ashamed of everything talk this

There is no capital punishment in NY state? He should be given capital punishment!

Can't he avoid all this trouble by giving blood money to her parents?

Back
Top Bottom