What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

He was picked up that is the fact. SG was picked up that is a fact. Why no one investigates?
IK has been shot, no FIR till now. Perhaps if it wasn't filmed, it wd not have 'happened'.
The news are that police tried to detour the IK's vehicle also. Much like when Quaid's ambulance was delayed.
Though I don't like Swati, Razaq Daud, Gulam Sarwar, etc.

With Imran Khan

1- There was news about his pilot in plane being sick once before, a PTI member flew the plan and landed as he had pilot license and was backup pilot (just in case)

2- There was second attempt when his Helicopter malfunctioned forcing him to emergency land

3- After the assassination attempt no Helicopter Transport existed?
If they get a news some GORA skier was caught in snow, whole army will get mobilized

Heard he had to take Travel on highway back all the way to Lahore, if his bleeding was severe it could have been fatal due to loss of blood

When I first read story about Mohammad Ali Jinnah's final transport from plane to Hospital it was same thing, forced to remain on highway and worse of all "Engine" problem in Ambulance
(even when advance notice was sent 4 hours before arrival to make all preparation to transport quickly)

Last edited:
You guys keep dragging Quaid's ambulance everywhere. :hitwall: KPK and Punjab governments are under PTI's control...Why Mehmood Khan and Pervez Ellahi are not able to do anything? Infact Pervez Ellahi who successor of Wasim Akram plus, and who must have some got some impecable credentials to become PTI's appointed Chief Minister for province of over 100 million people is still unable to lodge type of FIR desired by the Chairman PTI ??
The ambulance broken down. There is plenty of circumstantial evidences. P. Elahi cannot register an FIR, that is true civilian power or he is accomplice. SO, whole system is rotten

You guys keep dragging Quaid's ambulance everywhere. :hitwall: KPK and Punjab governments are under PTI's control...Why Mehmood Khan and Pervez Ellahi are not able to do anything? Infact Pervez Ellahi who successor of Wasim Akram plus, and who must have some got some impecable credentials to become PTI's appointed Chief Minister for province of over 100 million people is still unable to lodge type of FIR desired by the Chairman PTI ??
so what are you impyling? that imran khan doesn't actually want to lodge FIR? IK survived by mere luck, when the bullet missed the femoral artery by a couple cm or when he was downed by the first burst, he said there were bullet zooming over their heads what would have definitely struck them had they been fired in sync with the first burst.

So, with these odds, the civil bureacracy and most politicians are betting everything on the handlers winning this battle. ffs, man. why doesn't this need to be enunciated?

The ambulance broken down. There is plenty of circumstantial evidences. P. Elahi cannot register an FIR, that is true civilian power or he is accomplice. SO, whole system is rotten
he understands that perfecly well. i don't believe this guy is a dumb bootlicker. he's just gaslighting.

This man has been making allegations since he was "arrested", every two day he comes, make new allegations. I think who picked him up di a piss poor job at "silencing" him.

Remember when PMLN and PPP leadership was being picked up during early mushy era, nobody came out, thats how a job is done. If this guy continues to make new allegations every two days i wont trust him anymore.

If true, and thats a big IF, i strongly condemn this barbaric act. This kind of blackmailing has to stop.

so what are you impyling? that imran khan doesn't actually want to lodge FIR? IK survived by mere luck, when the bullet missed the femoral artery by a couple cm or when he was downed by the first burst, he said there were bullet zooming over their heads what would have definitely struck them had they been fired in sync with the first burst.

So, with these odds, the civil bureacracy and most politicians are betting everything on the handlers winning this battle. ffs, man. why doesn't this need to be enunciated?
What i am implying is that in presence of Gems like Pervez Ellahi or many others associated with his party....Khan's fate is pretty much f****d up. Infact Pervez Ellahi is the character who was still Chief Minister Punjab when BB was assassinated. He was the Deputy Prime Minister in PPP's era. He was speaker Punjab Assembly recently. He has been the yes man for the key players for long time. How, when, why this character became choice of Imran Khan still baffles me. Rest, i still thank to Allah Almighty that Imran Khan is alive, safe and sound.

Quran 14_42.jpeg

This is so-called our professional army making others' bedroom videos but yes definitely they are big-time Baigairts.

Back
Top Bottom