What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

please qualify your comment to only those who run the security agencies.
the rest have no part or say in it. they serve on the borders and on training grounds without public interaction.
I know plenty of Army officers who serve both in their units and in ISI.
This is especially true of commissioned officers.
So in short you can not really separate the Army from the intelligence (suppression) unit.

Now tell me guys, looking at the evil deeds of this army, now do u believe that TTP is actually their B team and their own creation?
Pashtuns have been saying this since decades, now Allah have exposed these traitor pigs. I am sure the whole country will see the full extend of the reality of these dajjal minions.

I think the video is real and they probably got that from Azam sawati's mobile phone during his detention.

The act is horrific, however, no one should keep his personal videos on an electronic device specially when you know that some pigs are ruling over you.

There is only one future for khaki monsters. Back into the baracks.

There is another one as well. End of this institution consequent to the End of Pakistan. They would rather prefer this scenario.

Now tell me guys, looking at the evil deeds of this army, now do u believe that TTP is actually their B team and their own creation?
Pashtuns have been saying this since decades, now Allah have exposed these traitor pigs. I am sure the whole country will see the full extend of the reality of these dajjal minions.

These insincere mongrels are capable of great harm. TTP is just the tip of the iceberg. We have seen how these monsters were providing tacit approvals during the WoT to the Americans. The Americans themselves admit this fact openly. The Pakistani army has been the culrpit all along. We just failed to see the reality. Even when Imran Khan and the army were supposedly on one page it was wrong for us to support this partnership.

It is simple folks. The Pak army doesn't belong in the political sphere. It belongs in baracks. No ifs and buts. Anyone who tries to talk around this is also a supporter and beneficiary of the Pak army.

They must return to their baracks including their COAS.

They wouldn't, unless forced to, and this involves blood shed, as it happened in East Pakistan.

They held IOK enslaved due to their greed UN states Pak army should leave first then bastard Indians leave but no , this haraam Army holding Kashmiris hostage for years
Time has come now to demand complete independence for Kashmir .
Azad kashmiris are now openly saying this and my family also

They wouldn't, unless forced to, and this involves blood shed, as it happened in East Pakistan.

I am sure they won't, but time has come to face the stark reality. For the people of Pakistan the choice is very simple. Either be ruled by a corrupt gang of military and civilian rulers or decide their own destiny.

The Army should be made accountable to civilian authority otherwise this monster will only grow and destroy the very country its supposed to protect.

To All the Common members of this forum I have 2 general questions related to the future of Pakistan Army, If anyone of you could respond

Army as an Institution would ever be able to absolve itself for the crimes committed by current leadership ???

OR

Army as an Institution would share the burden of the criminal doings of their leadership for the next 3-4 decades ???

==========================================

@PanzerKiel I know it is not a right thing to tag you in this thread and I am sure that you also feel the same indignation, displeasure & resentment on this incident as all of us are feeling, but sincerely my purpose to tag is to get my question heard/read

If we want to have professional and respected armed forces then
1. We should cut down the unchecked/unlimited power it has now.
2. Remove her from all internal and civil roles.
3. Border security and paramilitary forces (i.e. Rangers, FC etc.) should be altogether separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
4. Security of civil administration (President, Prime Minister etc.) should be separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
5. Defense Minister / Secretary should take care most of issue defense issues / negotiations with foreigners, there shouldn't be any direct contact without civil supervision.
6. No intelligence agency should be allowed to kidnap Pakistani citizen - needed arrest should be made via FIA/Police with approval from civil authority and detainees should have access to lawyers and judicial support.
7. Serving persons should be bared from all business venture of fauji corporation, and this business empire should be consolidated into public listed company.
There are lot more.

Back
Top Bottom