What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

I think the video is real and they probably got that from Azam sawati's mobile phone during his detention.

The act is horrific, however, no one should keep his personal videos on an electronic device specially when you know that some pigs are ruling over you.
It was recorded by isi at the judicial complex residences in balochistan

If we want to have professional and respected armed forces then
1. We should cut down the unchecked/unlimited power it has now.
2. Remove her from all internal and civil roles.
3. Border security and paramilitary forces (i.e. Rangers, FC etc.) should be altogether separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
4. Security of civil administration (President, Prime Minister etc.) should be separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
5. Defense Minister / Secretary should take care most of issue defense issues / negotiations with foreigners, there shouldn't be any direct contact without civil supervision.
6. No intelligence agency should be allowed to kidnap Pakistani citizen - needed arrest should be made via FIA/Police with approval from civil authority and detainees should have access to lawyers and judicial support.
7. Serving persons should be bared from all business venture of fauji corporation, and this business empire should be consolidated into public listed company.
There are lot more.

8- the posts of d.g i.s.i , i.s.p.r and c.j.s.c should be rotated among the three services.

Below are the 2 post in reply of post which are indicating 2 different scenarios & I am quoting below are raising 2 new questions

Just like the khaki men couldn't absolve themselves from previous crimes like BD, OBL and political meddling this is just another addition. There is only one future for khaki monsters. Back into the baracks.
In this it mean they will share the Burden of Criminal Doings of their Current Leadership in the future as well, this mean the current mess is even against the interest of Institution as well

IF this is the case then the question is

What is wrong with the system of Pakistan Army what is wrong in its working, which could make whole army docile and subservient to a Criminal Leadership ???

Since anger is for the political meddling from a few, my guess is that if the next COAS does not insist on continuing the stream of political misadventures, then the feeling of resentment will soon go away. Especially if new establishment could manage tangibly free and fair election free of rigging and all people trust the elections, then recovery of repute will be very quick I think.

Though managing elections is not their domain but we all know they do it.
So for the last time to atone, they need to compensate by using their notorious influence to ensure no rigging.
In this case If am not getting gist of your post wrong you are saying Army as an Institution does not have any Policy but is at the mercy of "Personal Interests and Likeness of Army Chief ... ???

Is this the partial answer of my question asked above:

What is wrong in the system of Pakistan army & in its working ....

سوال: تیسری دنیا کے ممالک کے سیاست دان یہ بات کیوں نہیں سمجھتے کہ فوج ہی ایسا ادارہ ہے جو قومی سالمیت کی ضمانت دیتا ہے
۔
اصغر خان: میں اس سے متفق نہیں ہوں۔ میں سمجھتا ہوں کہ قومی سالمیت کو جتنا ہماری فوج نے نقصان پہنچایا ہے اتنا کسی نے نہیں مثلا آپ مشرقی پاکستان مین سالمیت کو انہوں نے تباہ کیا۔ انتخابات ہوئے بنگالیوں کو اقتدار دے دیتے ۔ وہ ملک کو لیکر بھاگ تو نہیں جاتے۔ کم از کم ملک ایک رہتا۔ فوجی حکام نے ذاتی خواہشوں پر ملک کو قربان کر دیا۔ پاکستان کو توڑ دیا۔ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ وہ بنگالیوں کو فوض کی باگ ڈور دینا نہیں چاہتے تھے
۔
سوال : یہ تو بہت اہم بات ہے
۔
اصغر خان : لیکن حقیقت یہی ہے یہ آخری بات تھی جس پر مذاکرات منقطع ہوئے تھے
۔
سوال: یہ اقتدار کا مسئلہ نہیں مسلح افواج کی باگ ڈور کا مسئلہ تھا؟
۔
اصغر خان : آخر کار وہ اس بات پر تیار ہوگئے تھے کہ مجیب ملک کا کاروبار چلائے بشرطیکہ فوج پر اس کا کنٹرول نہ رہے۔ آپ اندازہ لگائیں پچاس فیصد بجٹ پر وزیراعظم کا کنٹرول نہ ہو تو وہ ملک کو کیا خاک چلائے گا۔ مجیب نے اس شرط کو تسلیم کرنے سے انکار کر دیا تھا۔ اس نے مسلح افواج کی کنٹرول کی بات کی اور مذاکرات کا سلسلہ ٹوٹ گیا۔ یہ لوگ نہیں چاہتے کہ فوج پر کسی کا کنٹرول ہو
۔
سوال: ترکی میں فوج کا وہ ہی کردار ہے جو بنگلہ دیش میں فوج کا کردار ہے؟
۔
اصغر خان: بنگلہ دیش میں صورت حال مختلف تھی۔ وہاں سیاسی طاقتوں نے بنگلہ دیش حاصل کیا ۔ یہاں پاکستان میں قیام پاکستان کے سلسلے میں فوج کا وکئی کردار نہیں ہے یہاں اگر فوج کا کوئی کردار ہے تو اس نے پاکستان کو توڑا ہے۔ یہ پاکستان کی تباہی کا سبب بنے ہیں
۔
سوال : آپ اپنی تقریروں میں مسلسل یہ بات کہہ رہے ہیں کہ جب میں اقتدار میں آؤںگا تو میں ان کو بتاؤں گا کہ کس طرح " بی ہیو " کریں میں ان سے ڈیل کرنا چہاتا ہوں ۔ اس ضمن میں کیا طریقہ کار ہوسکتا ہے؟
۔
اصغر خان: میں نے مسلسل یہ بات نہیں کہی ہے۔ یہ تو میں نے کل ہی کہا تھا۔ اصل بات یہ ہے کہ ہمیں پورے ڈھانچے کو تبدیل کرنا ہوگا۔ یہ نو آبادیاتی فوج ہے۔ اس وقت جو فوج ہے وہ ملکہ وکٹوریہ کے گوروں کی تیار کردہ فوج ہے۔ انگریزوں نے کیا کیا فوج کو بیرکوں میں بند کیا۔ باڑ وغیرہ لگائی مقامی لوگوں کو فوج سے دور رکھا اور فوجویں کی برین واشنگ کی۔ پھر مختلف قبیلے جمع کئے۔ کوئی بلوچ کوئی پنجابی کوئی فلاں پھر بلوچ پنجاب رجمنٹ بنائی۔ صبح سے لیکر شام تک برین واشنگ کی جاتی تھی۔ بنیادی اصول یہ تھا کہ اپنے قبیلہ پر فخر کرو اور دوسرے قبیلوں کو تباہ کرو خیر برین واشنگ کرکے فوجیوں کو قوم سے علیحدہ کر دیتے تھے
۔
فوجی اپنے آپ کو مختلف چیز سمجھتے ہیں ۔ وہ اپنے آپ کو قوم کا حصہ نہیں سمجھتے تھے ۔ ایک طرح سے واٹر ٹائٹ کمپارٹمنٹ بنایا ہوا تھا۔ اور انگریز ان کو ان کی ہی قوم کے خلاف استعمال کرتے تھے۔ یہی رویہ اور یہی سوچ آج تک فوج نے اپنایا ہوا ہے۔ ان کی سوچ میں خفیف سی تبدیلی نہیں آئی ہے۔ ابھی تک چھانیوں میں رہتے ہیں۔ پیشہ ور فوج ہے بارہ مہینے وہاں رہتے ہیں برین واشنگ ہوتی ہے۔ اپنے آپ کو معزز اور بالا دست تصور کرتے ہیں۔ عوام سے مختلف تصور کرتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ فوج کی سیاست میں مداخلت بالکل ختم کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ کو پہلے ان کی یہ سوچ تبدیل کرنا ہوگی۔ ہمیں نیشنل آرمی تشکیل دینا ہوگی

This day had to come too LOL A bunch of Indians supporting the Pakistani army.

I am very comfortable in saying that Bajwa is an Indian COAS.
As a well wisher, I am saddened to see the once mighty Pak fauj have all this ire directed at them.

If we want to have professional and respected armed forces then
1. We should cut down the unchecked/unlimited power it has now.
2. Remove her from all internal and civil roles.
3. Border security and paramilitary forces (i.e. Rangers, FC etc.) should be altogether separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
4. Security of civil administration (President, Prime Minister etc.) should be separate force which should have nothing to do with Army.
5. Defense Minister / Secretary should take care most of issue defense issues / negotiations with foreigners, there shouldn't be any direct contact without civil supervision.
6. No intelligence agency should be allowed to kidnap Pakistani citizen - needed arrest should be made via FIA/Police with approval from civil authority and detainees should have access to lawyers and judicial support.
7. Serving persons should be bared from all business venture of fauji corporation, and this business empire should be consolidated into public listed company.
There are lot more.
This Army would rather nuke Islamabad itself than accept these terms.

They are drunk on the blood of innocent Pakistanis.

. . .

In this case If am not getting gist of your post wrong you are saying Army as an Institution does not have any Policy but is at the mercy of "Personal Interests and Likeness of Army Chief ... ???

Is this the partial answer of my question asked above:

What is wrong in the system of Pakistan army & in its working ....
Well I asked a question once in a twitter space
Can't remember name of host but his reply made sense to me

He said that "everyone thinks that only THEY have the solution to the problems of Pakistan"
and that this self-righteousness is most intense among the top Generals
Hence they justify their actions in their own heads as right
That probably answers why "Personal Interests and Likeness of Army Chief " is the policy

Next is the way soldiers are trained to obey their leader no matter what.
That's ingrained into them 10 times a day over and over again for 2 years or so. It becomes a second nature.
Although at the end of training they read a short oath of loyalty to the constitution and whatever like most people read national anthem, with almost no understanding of what it really says, let alone what it means.
Couple of years of repeated training of blindly obeying superior remains ingrained, while oath goes in one ear comes out the other.

To answer "What is wrong in the system of Pakistan army . . "
I'd say in addition to 2 points above that need to be corrected, they need to understand the difference between ones elected by public vs ones hired as employee of institution
e.g. in latest press conference Nadeem Anjum said that he was given that role by the people . . . . WRONG . . . people did NOT give you that role.
You are NOT an elected representative of people.
Where did he get this belief that he was chosen by people?
This misconcept needs to correct too.

Army training should be modified to include concepts or correction of misconcepts that:
(1) Generals don't have ultimate solution to Pakistan's problems, that's job of elected representatives
(2) your loyalty is NOT to the superior, read your oath again,
(3) you are NOT elected by people of Pakistan, but hired via a recruitment process , you are employees. You are NOT public representatives.

Last edited:
This is the price 2nd tier leaders will ultimately pay bcoz of Imran Khan's pussy footing, yesterday was the 2nd best time to give call for "Direct Action" until handlers and mafia give up, but he chose to repeat what he is repeating for 06 months now & postponed long march as well.

8- the posts of d.g i.s.i , i.s.p.r and c.j.s.c should be rotated among the three services.

DG ISI should not be any active duty officer because it's conflict of interest as that person will follow his boss even if he is traitor like bajwa. So, Prime Minister should appoint someone from retired officer military / civil who have relevant experience.

There's no need of DG ISPR. Defense Ministry should be responsible for this.

Agree about CJSC

Harassing civilians and loosing every battle with the enemy making ISPR songs of jaanbazi and doing herobazi inside home has become the habit of Pakistan army. These musketeers and womanizers need to be shown the power of civilian uproar and what democracy is.

DG ISI should not be any active duty officer because it's conflict of interest as that person will follow his boss even if he is traitor like bajwa. So, Prime Minister should appoint someone from retired officer military / civil who have relevant experience.

There's no need of DG ISPR. Defense Ministry should be responsible for this.

Agree about CJSC
Apparently I heard BB put in a civilian DG ISI who was a retired General. He was treated like shit. Not given importance, not called into meetings etc.

Hopefully someone here who knows more could clarify what happened there. It's clear from all this ISI is how COAS drives most of his power to interfere in politics. Reason why head of Air Force or Navy are apolitical.

Taking ISI away from army might be the solution. But no idea how that can be done or even IF that is even possible given how entangled the two have become over time. I.e. PA and ISI which feels like a branch of PA.

Veena told us years ago their reality but we were blind in love of Po*n army

IMG_20221105_154343.jpg

DG ISI should not be any active duty officer because it's conflict of interest as that person will follow his boss even if he is traitor like bajwa

The issue is not that.

It seems that they use half of their budget to control people of Pakistan and rest goes into pocket. Even if you bring a retired officer, the budget allotment will remain same.

Back
Top Bottom