What's new

Why would someone rent his family bedroom to a bank robber?

Yes, it is the police's fault for taking matters into their own hands... They should have pulled back and dialed 1-800-DRONES R US, because we know how much the Pakistanis love them drones, right?

Mate , I call it the 9-1-1 .
:D

Hahaha...Well Done, that was awesome! :enjoy:

That was for fun . :D However on a more serious note , it is indeed a cause of concern that the civilians are being found in close collaboration with the terrorists - sympathizing and supporting them with money and other resources . Why were the terrorists and declared " innocents common men " doing in the same hotel to put themselves in danger ? I mean what exactly is the army supposed to do when this happens ? Issue Miranda warnings and read out the charges to terrorists and their sympathizers and ask the so called " innocents " to evacuate or just what ? They are like caught between the devil and the deep sea , if they take an initiative , they are crucified by the religious crowd and human rights activists who have as much idea of the reality on ground as the Mullah has of world . For me , it appears that the best way to get the job done with less causalities and collateral damage and backlash , is to just call the 9-1-1 and tell them to send an emergency dispatch . Job done , why get out hands dirty ?

Yes, it is the police's fault for taking matters into their own hands... They should have pulled back and dialed 1-800-DRONES R US, because we know how much the Pakistanis love them drones, right?

Neither, Pakistani cheap justice can take any notice against drone strikes carried by Americans.

Back
Top Bottom