What's new

R&AW officer kills family, commits suicide

She wasnt RAW, She was at the Indian embassy in Pakistan.

Makes one wonder how many Pakistanis are under RAW payment too.
some where around 20-30 thousand.....i think thats the total population of TTP... right?:P

my opinion if you can't tolerate pressure.. no need to serve. in other way if some senior officer of RAW exploited by ISI then will the same excuse be given there??? its not a simple job and they should justice with their job.as a RAW officer you have to work in extreme pressure conditions and there is no alternative of it.

Mental illness is not the preserve of the uneducated or the under educated. No one has inbuilt immunity to it. We do not know what happened to this guy and all speculations are useless until they investigate the background.

Well that's sad.

How can a father beat his own children to death, I will never get it.

He was probably an alcoholic, under the influence of some drugs or maybe he was just some unstable nut job.....
Other than the above I cant come up with any explanation for the brutality....

Maybe he didn't committed a suicide but 'murdered' due to specific/particular reasons?any ideas?intellects?
-Regards

He too was a human being...loosing temper when working under stress is common.But I am surprised he could kill his 17yr old son too...I mean a 17yr old can atleast defend himself.

RIP.

It's difficult to assess the trigger, such exhibition of brutality in killing self and family points to years of pent up frustration - psychological issue. It would be easier to judge if there are any test results of his psychological evaluations or any tests he might have taken.

It's difficult to assess the trigger, such exhibition of brutality in killing self and family points to years of pent up frustration - psychological issue. It would be easier to judge if there are any test results of his psychological evaluations or any tests he might have taken.

Cant dispel that....
RAW job comes with its sets of negatives like being lonely during field operations....unable to share or discuss matters with others....maintaining a dual personality and keeping your professional life a secret.
Not everybody can adjust to R&AW. This might be just one of those cases.

Cant dispel that....
RAW job cones with its sets of negatives like being lonely during field operations....unable to share or discuss matters with others....maintaining a dual personality and keeping your professional life a secret.
Not everybody can adjust to R&AW. This might be just one of those cases.

I agree - but in India there are multiple triggers for suicide - anyone of those could be a reason - unless there is some prior report or assessment made on that person, it would be very difficult to know the reasons,

I agree - but in India there are multiple triggers for suicide - anyone of those could be a reason - unless there is some prior report or assessment made on that person, it would be very difficult to know the reasons,
But you know many such cases get reported by their immediate seniors once they start behaving awkward or a little unusual.RAW officials are supposed to remain vigilant about all the happenings around 'em ...mundane or otherwise. They would not have missed it.
So if this really was work related stress then sooner or later his colleagues might be able to provide a clue.
Btw no suicide note was found...right???

But you know many such cases get reported by their immediate seniors once they start behaving awkward or a little unusual.RAW officials are supposed to remain vigilant about all the happenings around 'em ...mundane or otherwise. They would not have missed it.
So if this really was work related stress then sooner or later his colleagues might be able to provide a clue.
Btw no suicide note was found...right???

Exactly my point - this could have been anything besides work related stress, a senior intelligence officer doesn't go through that much levels of stress anyway.

Minor points in the news article suggests that at work - he was due for a promotion, he was due for a foreign jaunt... there was nothing out of the ordinary, that simply means he underwent some sort of stress in the family.

Well things do sound fissy out here ,i mean no matter how much a RAW agent is under stress he wouldn't go this furture like killin' his family. The police investigation as of yet says that it was a simple sucide case cos the door were locked from inside hence it was an insider involved in the murder and not an outsider,but things still doesn't sound right ,they should probably look at the story through a different angle as well.

@levina i have got a question ,does such sensitive cases are also investigated by some agency under RAW or is it just the police or CBI etc,. who look into these cases? :undecided:

Minor points in the news article suggests that at work - he was due for a promotion, he was due for a foreign jaunt... there was nothing out of the ordinary, that simply means he underwent some sort of stress in the family.
We'll most probably never know the truth.
@levina i have got a question ,does such sensitive cases are also investigated by some agency under RAW or is it just the police or CBI etc,. who look into these cases? :undecided:
Officially there would be other authorities looking into this matter.
But then do you think RAW would ignore death of one of its men??? I dont think so. :)

Back
Top Bottom