What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

Islamabad airport again completed in N-league term.
It also broke down on its first day. Pmln leadership hastily build things, then waste taxpayers money on fixing bad investments

Should not he be arrested straight away after verdict ?
He was busy in Jalsa in kpk. NAB asked kpk police to arrest Safdar. Another irony

Should not he be arrested straight away after verdict ?
Last seen crying in Jalsa Gah

Hopefully that's next.

Incredibly, it has credibility among many Pakistanis, including "smart" people (I personally know Pakistani Harvard grads etc who support N League, and it's not because their parents have benefited directly from N League --- these sorry souls genuinely believe that N League, while imperfect, is Pakistan's best option.)

Bhai saab, don't be impressed by people's degrees. I have people with PhD's working for me doing temp work on zero hour contracts being paid just above minimum wage. I personally know a young man who got a degree from Cambridge and is too incompetent to get a job - he was doing taxi until recently. He could sit and pass exams but had no qualities or confidence as a person to get himself in the job market.

Bhai saab, don't be impressed by people's degrees. I have people with PhD's working for me doing temp work on zero hour contracts being paid just above minimum wage. I personally know a young man who got a degree from Cambridge and is too incompetent to get a job - he was doing taxi until recently. He could sit and pass exams but had no qualities or confidence as a person to get himself in the job market.

Not impressed by their degrees, sir --- just stating a fact. I feel like my own Ivy League education was a huge waste of my family's money and my time.

I totally agree with you.

Not impressed by their degrees, sir --- just stating a fact. I feel like my own Ivy League education was a huge waste of my family's money and my time.

I totally agree with you.
We are living on an Era of peak education with zero skills

Sb rangbazian. Sb ki sab. Loot mar main sb k sab shamil hotay hain. Yeh jin judges nain saza likhi yeh bhi, yeh drama ho kion raha hai, samajh se balater hai.
If every one is corrupt including the judges, we can just wrap up the system and close the country called Pakistan

We are living on an Era of peak education with zero skills

If every one is corrupt including the judges, we can just wrap up the system and close the country called Pakistan

Knowledge without wisdom. Degrees without real skills.

Sb rangbazian. Sb ki sab. Loot mar main sb k sab shamil hotay hain. Yeh jin judges nain saza likhi yeh bhi, yeh drama ho kion raha hai, samajh se balater hai.
That's the time when I say with full confidence ... STFU..

Knowledge without wisdom. Degrees without real skills.
Back in good old days majority worked in non-professional fields. Only highly skilled became academics. Most of them became masters and phds. This changed when bachelor and under graduate degrees were introduced. Now below average college students were seeking higher studies. Increase in demand resulted in Tom, Dick, Harry education institutions started popping up to compete with world class universities. This further led to further decline of educational standards as there were now too many third class students. It also resulted in increase in student debt as all the new institutions had to be funded by public. All in all it destroyed entire educational industry

Its not India where courts can be threatened and where Judges have to do press conference to expose the pressure by government.

If you have nothing to add to thread, dont derail and get lost.

That pain is evident by indians posts on this thread.
Didn't you guys elect him three times already? We have to work with your elected leaders whether we like him or not.

Putting them in jail is not enough, real focus should be on recovering the looted money with interest and fine.

The accountability court hearing the high-profile corruption cases against the former prime minister and his family has been announced,

Nawaz Sharief imprisonment for 10 years.
Marium Nawaz Jailed for 7 years.

Your thoughts?

Historic verdict which has great significance especially when it is appeared just before election. Irony is Nawaz was sitting in his Avenfield apartment while listening to the verdict about avenfield ..

When captain safdar will be arrested because he is in Pakistan?
He is doing dangerous anti army propaganda in Mansehra and also stoking sectarian ghosts he is claiming that his anto ahmadi speech got him jailed

I am actually surprised. This might be the what may set the precedent in the future and dear i say, pleasant.

I wonder why the main establishment messed up with the previous case in the first place which ended up making PMLN popular before election. Thank GOD, the main establishment has learnt to realize that you need the strong case [with concrete evidence] to send the clear message. Better late than never.

Again, i am surprised [in a good way] but i am also sad at the same time. The prophesy of the accountability came into the existence but that also mean the prophesy of following scenarios ahead might also pass which is not pleasant as i believe. All it takes one death and then unrest of civil war begins. :(

Back
Top Bottom