What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

He is Nawaz Sharif not Erdogan. This is what happens when people come out in support of their leaders.
578973d1c46188d5348b45bb.jpg

59fcdd636d5ad7e012c5df064666d159.jpg

stream_img.jpg

And that's how people like Nawazo are treated.
hqdefault.jpg
:lol:
It was fake coup. A real coup cannot be stopped by people

It was fake coup. A real coup cannot be stopped by people
Fake or real, Turkish coup isn't the topic, but all the Turkish people who had flooded the streets in support of Erdogon didn't get the rehersal memo's and many lost lives. Are Noora's willing to sacrifice their miserable lives for Sharif family's slavery? Fire one bullet and they all will scatter like roaches. :rofl:

problem is implementation, they can sta yin london and enjoy, waisay bhi un logoon ko Pakistan ki koi cheez achi nahi lagti.

is there any chance of crackdown or nab opening cases against zardari and ppp leaders?
will he be ever held accountable infront of courts?

Tweets start from date of major political event and you will find rarely non political tweets

Btw even psuedo baboons are disappointed

I don't know why sindhis and muhajirs expect shut down and protests over some convicted leader, punjab/lahore isn't Karaanchi. N and PTI supporters in punjab are not like MQM and PPP jiyalas of Sindh. They keep changing sides.

Last edited:
My income is 500,000 Norwegian kroners yearly. I own a flat for 50 million kroners. Økokrim (ekvivalent of NAB) asked me from here I got the money to purchase a flat many times my yearly income. I cried Norwegian army is behind the interrogation. I was then convicted by court for not having clean financial assets. I then went to media and asked my supporters to fight Norwegian army in upcoming elections by voting my party. This is Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz narrative in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom