What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

I don't know why sindhis and muhajirs expect shut down and protests over some convicted leader, punjab/lahore isn't Karaanchi.
Jo dut gaya wo janbaaz
Jo dar gaya wo Miyan Nawaz
Himat hy to ao agey

Can you show the court verdict against Zardari?
Hopefully that's next.

My income is 500,000 Norwegian kroners yearly. I own a flat for 50 million kroners. Økokrim (ekvivalent of NAB) asked me from here I got the money to purchase a flat many times my yearly income. I cried Norwegian army is behind the interrogation. I was then convicted by court for not having clean financial assets. I then went to media and asked my supporters to fight Norwegian army in upcoming elections by voting my party. This is Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz narrative in a nutshell
Incredibly, it has credibility among many Pakistanis, including "smart" people (I personally know Pakistani Harvard grads etc who support N League, and it's not because their parents have benefited directly from N League --- these sorry souls genuinely believe that N League, while imperfect, is Pakistan's best option.)

Hopefully that's next.

Incredibly, it has credibility among many Pakistanis, including "smart" people (I personally know Pakistani Harvard grads etc who support N League, and it's not because their parents have benefited directly from N League --- these sorry souls genuinely believe that N League, while imperfect, is Pakistan's best option.)
Why? There must be a reason to support the most corrupt family of Pakistan

Some people are corrupt to the core or at least they do not think corruption is a crime or serious thing..these are the same people who shamelessly say "khata ha tu lagata bhi tu ha"... Hamza Shahbaz is on record preaching young school children that "corrupton tu hoti ha, it is necessary" .... My younger brother graduated from Harvard... I also studied at Georgia tech and I can assure you none of these institutions teach any ethic or morality. All they do is equip us with certain professional skills and a well recognised degree / certificate...that's all. Many professors are really corrupt themselves... Subramanyam Swami who barks against Pakistan like a lunatic rabid dog, is also Harvard qualified. A lot of corrupt elitist in Pakistan send their children to Harvard and Oxford... garbage in, garbage out.

Some people are corrupt to the core or at least they do not think corruption is a crime or serious thing..these are the same people who shamelessly say "khata ha tu lagata bhi tu ha"... Hamza Shahbaz is on record preaching young school children that "corrupton tu hoti ha, it is necessary" .... My younger brother graduated from Harvard... I also studied at Georgia tech and I can assure you none of these institutions teach any ethic or morality. All they do is equip us with certain professional skills and a well recognised degree / certificate...that's all. Many professors are really corrupt themselves... Subramanyam Swami who barks against Pakistan like a lunatic rabid dog, is also Harvard qualified. A lot of corrupt elitist in Pakistan send their children to Harvard and Oxford... garbage in, garbage out.

You're absolutely right. I was at MIT and took a number of classes at Harvard. It was a grand waste of time and the intellectual quality of most other Pakistani students was questionable.

Well it's not their fault. These Ivy League universities are not equipped to preach moral philosophy.
Morals are taught at home, if not in community. A corrupt society will produce corrupt individuals. That's all

Well it's not their fault. These Ivy League universities are not equipped to preach moral philosophy.
Morals are taught at home, if not in community. A corrupt society will produce corrupt individuals. That's all

I agree. However, I also feel that not supporting a highly corrupt party is not only a moral decision but also a basic intellectual one. A graduate from an elite university should at least be able to use logic (if not their moral compass) to make sound decisions. But, you're right, most of these people have parents with really strange beliefs.

This narrative has been built in comparison to PPP/Zardari..I think we can't blame people as such if somebody is from Punjab and have a choice between PML-N and PPP the option would have been N since Interior sindh has nothing as compared..With IK they might see a change and so do the narrative will change accordingly..
Rest i agree, most of the corruption in Pakistan are done by/with educated people support

Mate, that's what I said in my post. I didn't say whether it is responsibility of these unis or not...I just dispelled the false impression that a Harvard graduate will be very moral and ethical person.

Everything you see today in Pakistan from motorways, airports, power plants etc are legacy of N-league. What is legacy of PPP? See where Sindh stand.

Everything you see today in Pakistan from motorways, airports, power plants etc are legacy of N-league. What is legacy of PPP? See where Sindh stand.
Stop bullshitting. Motorway was initiated by first Benazir government, later extended by NS. Islamabad airport completed during NS government broke down the very first day. Passengers are still reporting massive problems at walk throughs.
All power plants build by NS are either coal / diesel and or solar. Solar power plant cost alot more than planned and did not produce enough as envisioned. Coal / Diesel plants are debt factories. No effort was put on Hydel energy.

Historic verdict which has great significance especially when it is appeared just before election. Irony is Nawaz was sitting in his Avenfield apartment while listening to the verdict about avenfield ..

When captain safdar will be arrested because he is in Pakistan?

Sb rangbazian. Sb ki sab. Loot mar main sb k sab shamil hotay hain. Yeh jin judges nain saza likhi yeh bhi, yeh drama ho kion raha hai, samajh se balater hai.

Option for Pakistanis.

1. PPP: Corrupt and eat everything without spending anything on development. Have ruined Sindh despite being in federal and provincial government for decades. Laid foundation of ethnic politics by dividing rural-urban population on quota. Sindhis and muhajirs used to kill each other only few years ago. They have imposed themselves on Karachi and don't want to devolve powers to local government.

2. N-league: Less corrupt then PPP and much more development work. Everything you see today in Pakistan was developed by n-league.

3. PTI: Claim to be best of both worlds with zero corruption. Its untested hence people have hope which is why its getting more and more popular with good chance of making government.

Stop bullshitting. Motorway was initiated by first Benazir government, later extended by NS. Islamabad airport completed during NS government broke down the very first day. Passengers are still reporting massive problems at walk throughs.
All power plants build by NS are either coal / diesel and or solar. Solar power plant cost alot more than planned and did not produce enough as envisioned. Coal / Diesel plants are debt factories. No effort was put on Hydel energy.

What are you smoking. Now you will claim CPEC was initiated by Zardari. Islamabad airport again completed in N-league term. Coincidence? not really.

Back
Top Bottom