What's new

Maryam Nawaz, Capt Safdar acquitted in Avenfield reference

That is not how a UWO works. It is merely a civil investigational tool meant to force the owner of a property located within its jurisdiction to disclose the funds used to acquire said property so that it can be shown to be not from Proceeds of Criminal Activity. If such a source cannot be shown, then the burden of prosecution still falls the relevant statutory agency filing the UWO. Please note that the UWO is rendered ineffective as soon as a defendant can provide an explanation for the source of their wealth. That is all. A conviction and a sentence of any crime proven must follow the remainder of the legal process.

And where did I say anything to the contrary?

.. but it was the same court that convicted her previously, right? :angel:

No.

And the law was not the same.

You commit a murder. You get sentenced. Your friend gets into power, changes the law that says murder is not a crime. You file an appeal, you get released. That is in essence what has happened here.

I still haven't mentioned the NAB prosecutor not showing up, NAB reference under a N appointed NAB Chairman being flawed from the get go, and the general incompetence of the NAB team.

8 months old

No.

You commit a murder. You get sentenced. Your friend gets into power, changes the law that says murder is not a crime. You file an appeal, you get released. That is in essence what has happened here.

I still haven't mentioned the NAB prosecutor not showing up, NAB reference under a N appointed NAB Chairman being flawed from the get go, and the general incompetence of the NAB team.

8 months old

complete story .

No.

8 months old

Vchnag need to explain to IRS how he got 5m dollar mansion by giving reference of maryum Nawaz case...seems he is very confident that it will work

Disclaimer
Don't try this in USA unless you want to end up in 30 yrs imprisoned like the Mafia for tax evasion...

Can the miltary establishment also help Altaf Hussain back in politics? After all, if our thieves can get away with our money, why shouldnt someone get away with our lives?

Whats so wrong with a murderer doing politics when thieves can roam free?

Lol only corporate research and universities were using it ..those "thousands" had a role on it and it was not released for public or part of any product by then.
Maryam should have produced that software used to type the document but she failed to do so.do the excuse doesn't even apply.
Besides there are so many loopholes within this judgement as well that once nab is revamped.. this case will be reopened .

Beta version was available at that time, its commercial release was not done yet, so there was great possibility that a letter can be typed in that particular font. I am no IT expert but even I downloaded set of 4 fonts which were later part of Windos' set of fonts, i have typed documents with those fonts.

Maryam Nawaz, the Wicked Witch of the East after acquittal in criminal reference:
1664519942861.png

HC Judges receiving banging rights after verdict:

1664519989363.png

Waiting for IndiShell’s audio leaks.

Hope something good comes out of it.

Beta version was available at that time, its commercial release was not done yet, so there was great possibility that a letter can be typed in that particular font. I am no IT expert but even I downloaded set of 4 fonts which were later part of Windos' set of fonts, i have typed documents with those fonts.
Lol

Which word software did the firm use the fonts on.. because it was impossible to import fonts on just any random word pad..

Thomas Phinney
Calibri reached the general public on January 30, 2007, with the release of Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista on that date.

Because Calibri immediately became a default font
with the release of Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista on that date.
Because Calibri immediately became a default font with Microsoft Word 2007, it has seen extensive use ever since. Preview/pre-release versions were available earlier, but not in broad use by the general public.
I have dealt extensively with questions about backdated documents using Calibri (and other fonts) in my font detective work, including in a 60-page expert witness report that was key to this Canadian court decision.
History
Microsoft commissioned Calibri, alongside the rest of the “ClearType Collection” fonts in 2002. Microsoft contracted John Hudson of Tiro Typeworks to coordinate the development of the fonts, while on the Microsoft side, the Advanced Reading Technologies group and the Microsoft Typography group were both involved.
Lucas de Groot was already working on the monospaced typeface Consolas for Microsoft in late 2002, when he was asked to submit a proposal for an additional typeface. He started from some sketches he had done that he had intended to use to design a typeface for TV broadcasting, and developed them into a prototype of what would become Calibri.
Although I originally thought Calibri first saw availability outside Microsoft in 2004 , further investigation showed otherwise. Calibri’s first external release to any significant number of non-Microsoft people was with Longhorn build 5048 on April 24, 2005, which was released to Windows software developers at the WinHEC conference. This was still before Windows Vista had even been named, and was still under the code name “Longhorn.” Three months later, the first Vista-named build, 5112, was made available to outside developers on 27 July 2005, but was still not readily accessible to the general public.
Various later builds saw wider but still limited distributions in late 2005, including build 5219 released as “Community Technology Preview 1” and given to PDC attendees on 13 September, 5231 which leaked on the internet on 7 Dec 2005, and 5270 which released 19 December as “December Community Technology Preview.”
ADDENDUM:
Windows pre-release versions are generally used by programmers and IT professionals to test and develop software. They are not broadly used for general office tasks.
I gather many people are using this post in a debate about a document produced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, using Calibri and dated to 4 February 2006 (How Microsoft’s Calibri font doomed Sharif family in Panama Case). Again: be aware that pre-release versions of Windows are not generally used for typical office documents; just because it is physically possible that Calibri could be in a random document dated to 2006 does not make it at all likely.
If you have a document:
  • whose authenticity is already in question
  • which was not created by somebody who is a likely Windows pre-release user (not a programmer or the like), nor a hard-core font geek like me
  • and it is then noticed that it used Calibri back in February 2006
Then the odds are strong the document is a forgery.
Luc[as] de Groot, designer of Calibri, has also weighed in on the question and agrees with me. He suggests that it is highly unlikely that the document is authentic; that if so, the people who created it should be able to point to other documents they created at the same time that used Calibri, and that he believes or assumes that this questioned document was “produced much later, when Calibri was the default font in MS Word.”
My timeline information comes from research conducted for my consulting on previous cases of backdated (forged) documents using Calibri. I made a variety of queries to Microsoft managers and de Groot himself, as well as consulting the official Microsoft publication Now Read This: The Microsoft ClearType Font Collection by John D. Berry.

Profile photo for Sohail Khan

Sohail Khan
·
Follow
I report from the Land of Pure ..5y
Calibre font was available OUTSIDE Windows for beta testing in 9 August 2004.
What does that mean ?
That means when font was released in 2004, it was NOT included in MS Office because its was yet to be tested. Many fonts are created & tested by Microsoft but NOT all of them make their way to MS Office because they fail to pass the beta-testing. So was the case with Calibri.
After testing, Microsoft commissioned the Calibri & it was included in MS Office only in 2007. So if someone used Calibri for a official document that is dated before 2007, then that document is 100% forged.
In the case of Pakistan's Prime Minister's daughter Maryam Nawaz [1]one can easily vouch that document is forged because no one on earth was going to download a random font from Internet, upload it to MS Office & then type the document with that font.
However, if one still persists on the authenticity of the letter, there is a another way to unearth the truth.
Just ask the law firm that typed this "letter" to produce the letters it typed for its other clients in same dates of 2006. If they indeed used Calibri in 2006, they must have used the same font for other clients as well. Verify those letters from the respective clients.
You will find the truth about this allegedly "forged" letter.
Footnotes
[1] Calibri: A Font that almost Destroyed Maryam Nawaz Political Career

https://www.quora.com/If-a-document...rged-since-Calibri-was-made-available-in-2007

Shabaz Gill can be Kidnapped and beaten on TV audio recording

Mean while , the Captain (with no distinguishable work) driver Safdar the , lowly driver of jeep gets clean chit, the one who was jumping around Mohammad Ali Jinnah grave

Because court states , they can't take any audio testimony as acceptable

And the shitty low court can by pass Supreme court verdict

Chakkar to bigra howa hai

Lol

Which word software did the firm use the fonts on.. because it was impossible to import fonts on just any random word pad..

Thomas Phinney
Calibri reached the general public on January 30, 2007, with the release of Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista on that date.

Because Calibri immediately became a default font
with the release of Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista on that date.
Because Calibri immediately became a default font with Microsoft Word 2007, it has seen extensive use ever since. Preview/pre-release versions were available earlier, but not in broad use by the general public.
I have dealt extensively with questions about backdated documents using Calibri (and other fonts) in my font detective work, including in a 60-page expert witness report that was key to this Canadian court decision.
History
Microsoft commissioned Calibri, alongside the rest of the “ClearType Collection” fonts in 2002. Microsoft contracted John Hudson of Tiro Typeworks to coordinate the development of the fonts, while on the Microsoft side, the Advanced Reading Technologies group and the Microsoft Typography group were both involved.
Lucas de Groot was already working on the monospaced typeface Consolas for Microsoft in late 2002, when he was asked to submit a proposal for an additional typeface. He started from some sketches he had done that he had intended to use to design a typeface for TV broadcasting, and developed them into a prototype of what would become Calibri.
Although I originally thought Calibri first saw availability outside Microsoft in 2004 , further investigation showed otherwise. Calibri’s first external release to any significant number of non-Microsoft people was with Longhorn build 5048 on April 24, 2005, which was released to Windows software developers at the WinHEC conference. This was still before Windows Vista had even been named, and was still under the code name “Longhorn.” Three months later, the first Vista-named build, 5112, was made available to outside developers on 27 July 2005, but was still not readily accessible to the general public.
Various later builds saw wider but still limited distributions in late 2005, including build 5219 released as “Community Technology Preview 1” and given to PDC attendees on 13 September, 5231 which leaked on the internet on 7 Dec 2005, and 5270 which released 19 December as “December Community Technology Preview.”
ADDENDUM:
Windows pre-release versions are generally used by programmers and IT professionals to test and develop software. They are not broadly used for general office tasks.
I gather many people are using this post in a debate about a document produced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, using Calibri and dated to 4 February 2006 (How Microsoft’s Calibri font doomed Sharif family in Panama Case). Again: be aware that pre-release versions of Windows are not generally used for typical office documents; just because it is physically possible that Calibri could be in a random document dated to 2006 does not make it at all likely.
If you have a document:
  • whose authenticity is already in question
  • which was not created by somebody who is a likely Windows pre-release user (not a programmer or the like), nor a hard-core font geek like me
  • and it is then noticed that it used Calibri back in February 2006
Then the odds are strong the document is a forgery.
Luc[as] de Groot, designer of Calibri, has also weighed in on the question and agrees with me. He suggests that it is highly unlikely that the document is authentic; that if so, the people who created it should be able to point to other documents they created at the same time that used Calibri, and that he believes or assumes that this questioned document was “produced much later, when Calibri was the default font in MS Word.”
My timeline information comes from research conducted for my consulting on previous cases of backdated (forged) documents using Calibri. I made a variety of queries to Microsoft managers and de Groot himself, as well as consulting the official Microsoft publication Now Read This: The Microsoft ClearType Font Collection by John D. Berry.

Profile photo for Sohail Khan
Sohail Khan
·
Follow
I report from the Land of Pure ..5y
Calibre font was available OUTSIDE Windows for beta testing in 9 August 2004.
What does that mean ?
That means when font was released in 2004, it was NOT included in MS Office because its was yet to be tested. Many fonts are created & tested by Microsoft but NOT all of them make their way to MS Office because they fail to pass the beta-testing. So was the case with Calibri.
After testing, Microsoft commissioned the Calibri & it was included in MS Office only in 2007. So if someone used Calibri for a official document that is dated before 2007, then that document is 100% forged.
In the case of Pakistan's Prime Minister's daughter Maryam Nawaz [1]one can easily vouch that document is forged because no one on earth was going to download a random font from Internet, upload it to MS Office & then type the document with that font.
However, if one still persists on the authenticity of the letter, there is a another way to unearth the truth.
Just ask the law firm that typed this "letter" to produce the letters it typed for its other clients in same dates of 2006. If they indeed used Calibri in 2006, they must have used the same font for other clients as well. Verify those letters from the respective clients.
You will find the truth about this allegedly "forged" letter.
Footnotes
[1] Calibri: A Font that almost Destroyed Maryam Nawaz Political Career

https://www.quora.com/If-a-document...rged-since-Calibri-was-made-available-in-2007

A document can be typed in CoralDRAW, which has much more fonts and you can import fonts too. You don't need to be an IT expert to use this software.

All this time since young, vehemently anti Indian. Dismissed their anti Pak army propaganda. Turned out they Indians and their commentators/authors were right about our army and how corrupt it was. The army business dealings and enterprises, the false narrative built up of it being the only institution that had any integrity.
Recruiting of jahils who can be trained as robots with no iota of independent thought. Who go up the ranks as officers.
Soldiers need courage, no lack of.
Officers need intelligence and ingenuity, complete lack of in so called Pak army.

If mods don’t like the post , instead of deleting it they need to pull their heads out of the ground and smell reality..

Thank you IK for lifting the veil from our eyes..

Apologies Indian media you were right about our army leadership and we got taken for suckers…

Of course. Nothing to the contrary would also mean that you can also see how the NAB law itself is an injustice because it was created by a dictator to harass out-of-favor political opponents as and when needed and not for any true accountability.

A document can be typed in CoralDRAW, which has much more fonts and you can import fonts too. You don't need to be an IT expert to use this software.

Well putting this video and running off without replying the whole post shows your leaders got owned on this and they had to bribery their way. Coraldraw didn't have the font back then. Very limited fonts and the firm neeeds to prove their copy of purchase or other letters typed with same font..
This is a forgery case that will decide fate of 220 million so this case will reopen.

Back
Top Bottom