What's new

Maryam Nawaz, Capt Safdar acquitted in Avenfield reference

you can also see how the NAB law itself is an injustice because it was created by a dictator to harass out-of-favor political opponents as and when needed and not for any true accountability.

Agreed.

Thank you. And further, unless this is removed or fixed, this black dictatorial law will be used for harassing future political figures just the same as it is being used now, and was in the past.

(And while we are at it, the Blasphemy Laws, another horrible legacy of a dictator, misused similarly, must also be removed.)

Thank you. And further, unless this is removed or fixed, this black dictatorial law will be used for harassing future political figures just the same as it is being used now, and was in the past.

(And while we are at it, the Blasphemy Laws, another horrible legacy of a dictator, misused similarly, must also be removed.)

Thing in Pakistan is, we always want to make a new agency for something which an existing agency should be handling.

Just yesterday I saw an interview of Pervez Elahi. He talked about starting a new force which would prevent drug usage and distribution in education institutes.

My question is, why the heck can ANF, or Police, or any other agency not do that?

Creating another agency just consumes more resources, gives more positions for seat warmers, and does nothing substantial.

NAB, while it's roots may have been noble, is nothing but a sham right now. But it is the only thing we have regarding corruption issues. Abolish NAB, I have no problem, but then the FIA should have an anti-corruption wing (which it already does BTW), and that should be made stronger.

Thing in Pakistan is, we always want to make a new agency for something which an existing agency should be handling.

Just yesterday I saw an interview of Pervez Elahi. He talked about starting a new force which would prevent drug usage and distribution in education institutes.

My question is, why the heck can ANF, or Police, or any other agency not do that?

Creating another agency just consumes more resources, gives more positions for seat warmers, and does nothing substantial.

NAB, while it's roots may have been noble, is nothing but a sham right now. But it is the only thing we have regarding corruption issues. Abolish NAB, I have no problem, but then the FIA should have an anti-corruption wing (which it already does BTW), and that should be made stronger.

The reason for what you describe above is simple: how to appear to do something to solve a problem without really doing anything useful to solve it. The real sad part is that it always works on this fool of a nation.

The reason for what you describe above is simple: how to appear to do something to solve a problem without really doing anything useful to solve it. The real sad part is that it always works on this fool of a nation.

We really are fools.

Perhaps the reaason for keeping a person at the bottom of the ladder is that when you even give him a small morsel he thinks of you as a saint. If the guy is already well fed, and you keep feeding him small morsels, he'll cut your hand off and slap you. We are at the bottom of the ladder.

We really are fools.

Perhaps the reaason for keeping a person at the bottom of the ladder is that when you even give him a small morsel he thinks of you as a saint. If the guy is already well fed, and you keep feeding him small morsels, he'll cut your hand off and slap you. We are at the bottom of the ladder.

As I have said oftentimes before, our enemy is only us, and no one else. :D

why do you people steal money, abscond abroad and then pontificate from here with your holier than thou facades?

Don't try this in USA unless you want to end up in 30 yrs imprisoned like the Mafia for tax evasion...
does this mean that the professor sahb is posting here from a US jail?

Last edited:
All this time since young, vehemently anti Indian. Dismissed their anti Pak army propaganda. Turned out they Indians and their commentators/authors were right about our army and how corrupt it was. The army business dealings and enterprises, the false narrative built up of it being the only institution that had any integrity.
Recruiting of jahils who can be trained as robots with no iota of independent thought. Who go up the ranks as officers.
Soldiers need courage, no lack of.
Officers need intelligence and ingenuity, complete lack of in so called Pak army.

If mods don’t like the post , instead of deleting it they need to pull their heads out of the ground and smell reality..

Thank you IK for lifting the veil from our eyes..

Apologies Indian media you were right about our army leadership and we got taken for suckers…

Abusing our military and praising India.

This is what IK and PTI has become.

Why Indians has so much love for Nawaz Sharif and Mariam !!!!!! ... hate Imran Khan..

I bet Indians love IK & PTI than anyone else in Pakistan.

IK killed CPEC which no Indian could do.

I don't remember IK and Modi getting together. But they had a love fest in 2015 between NZ and Modi when he visited Raiwind as if they were long separated brothers at birth like an Indian movie

This should be challenged in Supreme court , as it violates earlier decision by Higher court and the lower court Judge should be Disciplined for their bullshit ruling

Typical patwari twisting the truth to suit their narrative.. read the bloody post and understand it.
Anyone who supports the corrupt are themselves corrupt, nuff said..

1664733074448.png

Well putting this video and running off without replying the whole post shows your leaders got owned on this and they had to bribery their way. Coraldraw didn't have the font back then. Very limited fonts and the firm neeeds to prove their copy of purchase or other letters typed with same font..
This is a forgery case that will decide fate of 220 million so this case will reopen.

Why didn't JIT contact the Law Firm? The Trust-deed was/is acceptable evidence in London courts, why not in Pakistani courts??

Secondly the Forensic Expert admitted in cross-examination in the court that Beta-versions were available for Windows-Vista before 2006 and and the Calibri font was packaged with it.

Forensic expert Robert W Radley on Friday revealed before an accountability court three possibilities in which a person could use the Calibri font in the year 2005, and admitted that he was neither an IT expert nor a “computer geek”.

The expert had earlier concluded that Calibri font could not have been used in the 'fabricated' trust deed of Avenfield properties submitted in the court by Maryam Nawaz as it was not commercially available before January 31, 2007.

However, the witness admitted before the court on Thursday that the font had been in existence since April 2005 in the beta version of Windows Vista.

“I am not a computer expert or an IT expert,” he admitted while answering defence counsel Khawaja Haris’s question. “It is correct that I am not a computer geek,” he said.

Avenfield reference: Expert says Calibri font existed since April 2005

Radley admitted that Window Vista’s beta version had been available since April 2005; subsequent versions were released in October and November that year; and the Calibri font was packaged with it. He said that the testers’ focus was on other things than the Calibri font.

The details surfaced from Radley’s testimony in connection with the supplementary reference pertaining to Avenfield Apartments against deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his two sons Hasan and Hussain Nawaz, daughter Maryam and son-in-law Captain (retd) Mohammed Safdar via video link from the High Commission of Pakistan in London.

During cross-examination, Radley said that “operator has to have a very good knowledge of IT and would have to know the presence of how to use installation procedure, risk assessment to the computer”.

Explaining the first possibility, the forensic expert said, “If the operator had sufficient knowledge as stated above then he could download the pre-release Window VISTA BETA-1 version which has the Calibri font embedded.”

Court allows witnesses to testify via video link in Avenfield properties’ reference

The second possibility for downloading pre-release Window Vista Beta-1 was, he said, when the “user has to have access to BETA Disks (Beta Tester) or be within certain organization to download BETAS”.

The third possibility, he said, for downloading pre-release Window Vista Beta-1 was that the user “must have technical ability to download and run on, say an existing XP Machine”.

In addition, Radley said that six types of clear fonts, including Calibri, were introduced by Microsoft as new fonts with effect from 2005. He explained that there are different types of Calibri fonts but later on admitted that he did not mention the same in his report.

At this point, Radley said, “It is not a highly technical report, it is my opinion.”

Back
Top Bottom