What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

Shikwa
I hope that Pakistanis realize that corruption is extremely deep inside Pakistan

Jawab-e-Shikwa

I have no doubt that, in the 1990's and before that, Sharif family did corruption. But I don't think they have been that bad since then. And I also don't think Pakistan is ruined because of their corruption.

I am actually surprised. This might be the what may set the precedent in the future and dear i say, pleasant.

I wonder why the main establishment messed up with the previous case in the first place which ended up making PMLN popular before election. Thank GOD, the main establishment has learnt to realize that you need the strong case [with concrete evidence] to send the clear message. Better late than never.

Again, i am surprised [in a good way] but i am also sad at the same time. The prophesy of the accountability came into the existence but that also mean the prophesy of following scenarios ahead might also pass which is not pleasant as i believe. All it takes one death and then unrest of civil war begins. :(
Credit goes to Imran boys played well

10-years-7-years-1-years-1530898755-4313.jpg

Credit goes to Imran boys played well

Hard to say since PTI is new PMLN of 80s. Everyone know that who is running the whole shebang. The best part is that they are running behind the scenes which makes it effective method while keeping democracy alive at the same time. It is brilliant and contrast to the past [in terms of handling].

Hard to say since PTI is new PMLN of 80s. Everyone know that who is running the whole shebang. The best part is that they are running behind the scenes which makes it effective method while keeping democracy alive at the same time. It is brilliant and contrast to the past [in terms of handling].
Haha the defeat is written in your comment all the paid hacks have displayed it i am just luvin it :D

Back
Top Bottom