What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

Can you show the court verdict against Zardari?

That is the Problem. If i remember correctly he was not convicted. Last i remember his team defense was that half of cases against his has been discarded and for remaining pending cases he has already served his jail time so free him.

Although everyone knows he is corrupt & not a single penny has been returned.

If our courts were working we would not need military courts to improve law and order situation.

That is the Problem. If i remember correctly he was not convicted. Last i remember his team defense was that half of cases against his has been discarded and for remaining pending cases he has already served his jail time so free him.

If our courts were working we would not need military courts to improve law and order situation.

Those decisions should be made by a judge and not the prosecutor. The judge should convict Zardari if there is evidence to do so and if he feels the sentence imposed has already been served, the judgement should reflect that.

Those decisions should be made by a judge and not the prosecutor. The judge should convict Zardari if there is evidence to do so and if he feels the sentence imposed has already been served, the judgement should reflect that.
& what decision he will made? You have corrupt, incompetent and biased system in place.
A simple answer too a question will give you a clarity of mind.
Do you support so called (corrupt, incompetent & baised)LAW or Justice?

Anti Pakistani & pro Nawaz defense is No Evidence of corruption.
But no reply on how they make huge assets. where is the money trail, its source.

Zaradi and other are same?
you don't know their actual assets.
they can't explain where money come from because its not legal.

If our military was working...(where it should) we would not have politicians like nawaja /zardari/ fasli /fazal batairha. Asfhand/ gulkand

Federal government to write to British Authorities against Sharif family
7 Jul, 2018

federal-government-to-write-to-british-authorities-against-sharif-family-1530957846-2607.jpg

ISLAMABAD : Caretaker Information Minister Syed Ali Zafar has said that the government will implement the court’s decision taken against former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif .

Talking to a private media, he said legal process in the case would be followed from Monday.

READ MORE: Maryam Nawaz claims she is receiving threats for challenging "Khalai Makhlooq"
The Minister said the caretaker government would also implement orders of the court regarding confiscation of property of the convict.

He said Nawaz Sharif has the right to file an appeal against the court decision.

READ MORE: Nawaz Sharif return back to Pakistan, date and strategy revealed: Sources
Ali Zafar said Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz would be brought back to Pakistan with the help of British government. However, he said Pakistan does not have extradition treaty with Britain.

Replying to a question, the Information Minister said NAB is a constitutional institution and we cannot interfere in its affairs.

READ MORE: NAB raids residence of former Principal Secretary Fawad Hasan Fawad
To a question about Capt (Retd) Muhammad Safdar, he said NAB is taking action to arrest him.

If our military was working...(where it should) we would not have politicians like nawaja /zardari/ fasli /fazal batairha. Asfhand/ gulkand

military domain is limited to counter terrorism and that with comprises because democracy is sacred(e.g. Lyari).

Give they free hand first & punish those people how support corrupt and anti Pakistani elements.

Federal government to write to British Authorities against Sharif family
7 Jul, 2018

federal-government-to-write-to-british-authorities-against-sharif-family-1530957846-2607.jpg

ISLAMABAD : Caretaker Information Minister Syed Ali Zafar has said that the government will implement the court’s decision taken against former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif .

Talking to a private media, he said legal process in the case would be followed from Monday.

READ MORE: Maryam Nawaz claims she is receiving threats for challenging "Khalai Makhlooq"
The Minister said the caretaker government would also implement orders of the court regarding confiscation of property of the convict.

He said Nawaz Sharif has the right to file an appeal against the court decision.

READ MORE: Nawaz Sharif return back to Pakistan, date and strategy revealed: Sources
Ali Zafar said Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz would be brought back to Pakistan with the help of British government. However, he said Pakistan does not have extradition treaty with Britain.

Replying to a question, the Information Minister said NAB is a constitutional institution and we cannot interfere in its affairs.

READ MORE: NAB raids residence of former Principal Secretary Fawad Hasan Fawad
To a question about Capt (Retd) Muhammad Safdar, he said NAB is taking action to arrest him.
He can talk a lot of ghobar......
Alll the time the court asked them to put dick n harry on ecl...
Our int ministry was FOBAR
NOW THEY WILL CONTACT ELISBETH TO MAKE SHARIF.S STAY IN LONDON AS COMFORTABLE AS WISHED BY THE SXUM FAMILY...
HOW COME CHOR KE SAZA IS 10 YRS
NO IMPUTATION OF HANDS...IN ISLAMI REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN...
MULK ISLAMI-- KANOON HARAMI MULK KA

My rambling thoughts: I have mixed feeling about it. Not that I have ever voted for any flavor of Muslim League--my support had been for PTI, MQM and PPP. But I think under the Sharif brothers Punjab became the most stable and prosperous province of Pakistan and Punjab is the majority of Pakistan population. Also, the neutral role played by the PMLN was crucial in restoring peace in Karachi since 2013, which was vital because Karachi is Pakistan's economic hub.

I have no doubt that, in the 1990's and before that, Sharif family did corruption. But I don't think they have been that bad since then. And I also don't think Pakistan is ruined because of their corruption. Perhaps Sindh is a ruin because of PPP's corruption and misrule since 2008.

Anyway, I hope that Pakistanis realize that corruption is extremely deep inside Pakistan: Politicians, judiciary, military... And doing radical cleansing will leave nothing behind. Revolutions more often cause more problems then they solve. There are very few angels in Pakistan's leadership. Pakistan must adopt an evolutionary approach to progress. Let's not throw the baby out of the bathtub.

My rambling thoughts: I have mixed feeling about it. Not that I have ever voted for any flavor of Muslim League--my support had been for PTI, MQM and PPP. But I think under the Sharif brothers Punjab became the most stable and prosperous province of Pakistan and Punjab is the majority of Pakistan population. Also, the neutral role played by the PMLN was crucial in restoring peace in Karachi since 2013, which was vital because Karachi is Pakistan's economic hub.

I have no doubt that, in the 1990's and before that, Sharif family did corruption. But I don't think they have been that bad since then. And I also don't think Pakistan is ruined because of their corruption. Perhaps Sindh is a ruin because of PPP's corruption and misrule since 2008.

Anyway, I hope that Pakistanis realize that corruption is extremely deep inside Pakistan: Politicians, judiciary, military... And doing radical cleansing will leave nothing behind. Revolutions more often cause more problems then they solve. There are very few angels in Pakistan's leadership. Pakistan must adopt an evolutionary approach to progress. Let's not throw the baby out of the bathtub.

Nawaz Sharif should only be the beginning. Any corrupt motherfvcker in every segment of the society needs to be dragged on the streets. From politicians to judiciary and army. Zero tolerance for corruption. No one should be spared.

No one is above the law. The law is supreme.

Back
Top Bottom