What's new

Atul Auto forays in Bangladesh with 6 seater vehicle

They still run in the streets. And no, they aren't banned. Their electricity come from LPG powered stations.

Well the import of new ones are apparently, reason being they were stealing electricity.

Import of 'easy bike' banned

The meeting of ministries of communications, home, power, local government and commerce held at communications ministry conference room Thursday disclosed that around 250,000 easy bikes had been registered in the country for which electricity pilferage had increased and environment was threatened due to battery dumping.

I asked the sales guy to show us either some Bangladeshi or Pakistani made shalwar kameez for my wife yet he was pushing for Bharti junk.

A strong national founadamentalist government needed to wipe out Bharti junk from Bangladesh market because we are directly contributing to enemy's economy.

why does a guy supporting nationalist govt ask for pak products !??? so much for the confused ideology :argh::argh:

^^ You are obviously clueless.

Chunky Pandey - Biography

As a result, Pandey traveled to Bangladesh in the late 1990s to keep his acting career alive. Surprisingly Chunky became a superstar overnight in Bangladesh, starring in numerous Bengali movies. Ironically, Pandey had never spoken Bengali and his voice was dubbed over. He decides to make a comeback to Bollywood during 2002 and ended up appearing in over a dozen movies. He is also known for his comedian role in the movie Fool N Final (2007).

Clueless about Bollywood and Bangla films? You could say that :P

Since I hardly watch them.

I watch Hollywood. Big fan of American comic book heroes.

Whats to troll? You seriously believe what you are saying?
So how 'bout our James? Do we say he's a superstar in india?
Heard of that Pandey once or twice not as a hero but as a slang
for wannabes and idiots many years ago, get your facts clean.

Rather than deny facts, make an effort to find them.

Ask around and you will know. Or use a search engine for "chunky pandey in bangladesh".

Clueless about Bollywood and Bangla films? You could say that :P

Since I hardly watch them.

I watch Hollywood. Big fan of American comic book heroes.

That is fine. Just don't make claims about things you don't know.

Rather than deny facts, make an effort to find them.

Ask around and you will know. Or use a search engine for "chunky pandey in bangladesh".

Funny that some Indian is asking me,
to search Google and find out if an Indian artist
is popular here or not(what a wonderful world). If I don't even know that guy properly
why would he be popular? Do I need Google
to search how to brush my teeth? Seems for you that is the case.

^^ Because you are making claims about something you don't know.

He is not popular now. He was a Superstar in the 90s as per reports.

^Talking to an Indian and a rock seems to be the same thing.
Sorry but I wasn't invisible back then nor my elders but if you
lead your life as per the reports then ts futile for some fruitful
vocabulary.

Which theory is that?

If it wastes energy, how can it consume less energy then?

Do you know what is the efficiency of a two stroke Vs. a four stroke engine?

What did you mean by mechanical efficiency? Yes, a two stroke engine can give more power for the same size. But "consume less energy"?

Well I said theoretically if you had noticed that a two stroke engine is more efficient than 4 stroke engine.

You only taking into consideration of the unburned fuel but leaving behind every other factors.

Most efficiency lost in a mechanical engine are through the exhause heat not unburned fuel (around 65% loss of total energy). 4 stroke engine does waste more energy theough that. at least 1%.

2nd most killer are the friction which abrubptly decrease the efficiency. In a four stroke engine you have double the friction not only in the piston but also in cranks and flywheels. You may notice that a two strok can run just fine with lubricant mixed with the fuel itself. But in a 4 stroke engine must have separate arrangement for lubricant.

3rd most killer is the exhaustion which requires a full stroke for a 4 stroke engine wherea a two stroke engine just finish that in ints power stroke.

If you take into consideration these factors and do your calculation than a 2 stroke engine always gives you more power from the same amount of fuel.

But most of the two strokes are used for low cost engines where other factors like noise, air pollution etc are not major factor. As 2 stroke engines are designed for low cost so does scrap most of the goodies, like sepearate cooling and lubrication system. Users just have to mix lubricant with the fuel which is a killer and is the main reason for unburned fuel and dark smoke.

I hope this will clear the confusion.

That is fine. Just don't make claims about things you don't know.

I think, your comments are outrageous. How do you think a person is not entitled to his hobby? Do you think all those Bollywood trashes are something to watch? You guys watch Indian movies too much and then think of India as it is shown in the movies. All happy happy singing and dancing movies unrelated to the real life. Now, you are criticizing Holliwood movies?

BS Reporter / Mumbai/ Ahmedabad May 17, 2011, 0:46 IST

The company's manufacturing facility at Rajkot in the state of Gujarat, produces diesel as well as GNG/LPG operated three wheeled commercial vehicles.

The vehicles should be fitted with CNG engines. I am not sure of the availability of LPG or Liquefied Petroleum Gas in BD in commercial scale.

Back
Top Bottom