What's new

India slowly replacing China as auto mfg hub

@Chinese-Dragon I also watch Fox News videos sometimes and epic ones are Jim Stewart kicking a$$ of Bill O'Reilly. :D

Hahaha I love it when American liberals like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher beat Republican @ss on live television. :lol:

Though I guess Republicans being in power are better for Chinese interests, due to their very right-wing economic views (Laissez-faire free trade). :ph34r:

PISA did me well. Indian media, as you know, is full of hot air, vague and misleading. So I asked for a more specific time frame. What is the hell "slowly"? :rofl:

India slowly replacing China as auto mfg hub | Business Standard
lOl. Slowly in Inglish means never, lol.

Yeah, good to be back

Hahaha I love it when American liberals like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher beat Republican @ss on live television. :lol:

Though I guess Republicans being in power are better for Chinese interests, due to their very right-wing economic views (Laissez-faire free trade). :ph34r:
Libtards are idiots.

China don't manufacture domestic automobiles for export. Its mostly for domestic consumption. So Indian make 2 wheelers isn't going to have an impact on the chinese market at all.

And most important the largest 2 wheeler market (China) despise Indian (ah san) made garbage.

China don't manufacture domestic automobiles for export. Its mostly for domestic consumption. So Indian make 2 wheelers isn't going to have an impact on the chinese market at all.

And most important the largest 2 wheeler market (China) despise Indian (ah san) made garbage.

NEW DELHI: The Chinese motorcycle industry is back to trouble Bajaj Auto. Only this time round, it's not a cheaper two-wheeler from Beijing's production lines that's riding into Hamara Bajaj's home turf, but a carbon copy of its top-seller Pulsar, which is now being marketed in Latin America under the brand name Gulsar.

Chinese carbon copy of hamara Bajaj - Times Of India

:rofl::rofl:

NEW DELHI: The Chinese motorcycle industry is back to trouble Bajaj Auto. Only this time round, it's not a cheaper two-wheeler from Beijing's production lines that's riding into Hamara Bajaj's home turf, but a carbon copy of its top-seller Pulsar, which is now being marketed in Latin America under the brand name Gulsar.

Chinese carbon copy of hamara Bajaj - Times Of India

:rofl::rofl:

From the quote, i deduce Chinese motorcycles are exported to India. and Chinese motocycles are exported to latin america. Nothing about Indian crap making it into China.

From the quote, i deduce Chinese motorcycles are exported to India. and Chinese motocycles are exported to latin america. Nothing about Indian crap making it into China.

hehehe. How dumb are you ? From the article you can deduce chinese motorcycle company copied Indian Bajaj Pulsar !

we dont import any motorcycles from china. we have our own homegrown companies.

Believe it or not, India is quietly becoming a production hub of high end vehicles for export to China. Iconic US bike-maker Harley Davidson, Austrian motorcycle manufacturer KTM and Mahindra and Mahindra have preferred to set up manufacturing facilities in India rather than in low cost China and export the output to the land of the dragon.

The writer of this article is clueless so you can just dismiss all that he or she wrote, lol China is consider low cost as compare to India.

All the source are from the same writer, the writer is clueless. The only reason they are assembly them in India is because of cheap labor, way cheaper than China. If they import and sell them in China they have to pay huge import taxes almost 2 time the cost of bike than if it were made in China. So they are leveraging India cheap labor to lower the cost of the bike to be sold in China because of the added import taxes. The writer wrote that they are moving their production to India despite low cost in China is in correct.

Last edited:
dont you know pisa is for 15 yr old, :rofl:

Let us behave like mature adults & stay on topic
I know it is hard but you Chinese yourself say that you.have high IQ & all that
So you must be better men
Now be that better men :china:

@Chinese-Dragon I also watch Fox News videos sometimes and epic ones are Jim Stewart kicking a$$ of Bill O'Reilly. :D

JON STEWART
Btw did you watch O'Reilly vs Stewart debate it is in youtube
If not watch it

Last edited:
Let us behave like mature adults & stay on topic
I know it is hard but you Chinese yourself say that you.have high IQ & all that
So you must be better men
Now be that better men :china:

Your post is directed at the wrong person. If you could read his sarcasm, danger007 was taking a dig at me. I merely returned the compliment
The problem with me... as not much intelligent like you to go for PISA test ... am just ordinary Indian , doing research on simple thing... MAGLEV EDS/EMS ..... Did you take PISA test????

Few posts above, another indian called me a troll. What's wrong with you guys?

Last edited:
Your post is directed at the wrong person. If you could read his sarcasm, danger007 was taking a dig at me. I merely returned the compliment

Few posts above, another indian called me troll. pray tell

No
My post was directed towards you only
& since you started to troll first with that 5 or 50 years
But since you are the better men I expected that you will ignore his trolling & focus on the topic
So yeah my post was directed towards you

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom