What's new

India slowly replacing China as auto mfg hub

No
My post was directed towards you only
& since you started to troll first with that 5 or 50 years
But since you are the better men I expected that you will ignore his trolling & focus on the topic
So yeah my post was directed towards you

This is my posted you quoted, which was my reply to danger07
What has it gotta do with 5yr or 50yrs?
https://defence.pk/goto/post?id=5012775#post-5012775
dont you know pisa is for 15 yr old, :rofl:

"5 or 50yrs" was questioning the editorial standard of the article. i wasn't mocking anyone.

Last edited:
How slowly is slowly? 5 yrs or 50 yrs?:rofl:

This is the post I am talking about
I thought you were going to prove or try to prove us wrong with Logic backed by facts
By instead you just started to troll
You wanna prove something wrong please be my guest
But please do so by sound logic backed by facts & don't troll
Also this has a addedbenefit of improving you anger management & debating skills

This is the post I am talking about
I thought you were going to prove or try to prove us wrong with Logic backed by facts
By instead you just started to troll
You wanna prove something wrong please be my guest
But please do so by sound logic backed by facts & don't troll
Also this has a addedbenefit of improving you anger management & debating skills

"5 or 50yrs" was questioning the editorial standard of the article, what is "slowly?"
If you guys failed to grasp it, it's not my fault.

"5 or 50yrs" was questioning the editorial standard of the article, what is "slowly?"

Whoa boy I damn very we'll know when people troll that
ROFL smile that you put on is a damn evidence of that
I am not gonna waste my or your time
Just think for a moment what you say & how you say :wave:

Whoa boy I damn very we'll know when people troll that
ROFL smile that you put on is a damn evidence of that
I am not gonna waste my or your time
Just think for a moment what you say & how you say :wave:

I know what i said and how i said. If you want to take it the other way, be my guest :rofl:

All the source are from the same writer, the writer is clueless. The only reason they are assembly them in India is because of cheap labor, way cheaper than China. If they import and sell them in China they have to pay huge import taxes almost 2 time the cost of bike than if it were made in China. So they are leveraging India cheap labor to lower the cost of the bike to be sold in China because of the added import taxes. The writer wrote that they are moving their production to India despite low cost in China is in correct.

Hmmm- you know it's a strange thing...countries usually get business because they have some sort of 'competitive advantage' and as far as I know cheap labor is supposed be one---wonder why that is so :super:

fatty, I think that really is you man!

Hmmm- you know it's a strange thing...countries usually get business because they have some sort of 'competitive advantage' and as far as I know cheap labor is supposed be one---wonder why that is so :super:

fatty, I think that really is you man!

how do i look?

You must have went hungry afterwards.
Sheeeeet:woot::cheesy::azn::rofl::super::triniti::sarcastic:
rk0sp0.jpg

Last edited:
All the source are from the same writer, the writer is clueless. The only reason they are assembly them in India is because of cheap labor, way cheaper than China. If they import and sell them in China they have to pay huge import taxes almost 2 time the cost of bike than if it were made in China. So they are leveraging India cheap labor to lower the cost of the bike to be sold in China because of the added import taxes. The writer wrote that they are moving their production to India despite low cost in China is in correct.

Harley Davidson to export India-made Street 750  to Europe | Business Line

Isn't it against forum rule to change the title of the article. The article is

High-end bikes & electric cars made in India for China
Harley Davidson, KTM-Bajaj, M&M make India production base for automobiles to be assembled and sold in China

Why would anyone change the title of the article is beyond me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom