What's new

India slowly replacing China as auto mfg hub

No. He didnt. He knows he wouldnt stand a chance when chinese are taking it !

China “Cheats” the PISA Exams | The Diplomat

LOL, butthurting jealous americans and indians are sore losers. Do you think US sent all 50 states to take pisa? Only 2 or 3 US states took the test, LOL.

The last time India participated, only TWO states with highest GER enrollment represented India, Tamil Nadu and Himachal. The fact is every country send the strongest state/city.

PISA is the same for all 15 yr old, if chinese curriculum is more advanced, it only proved the kids are more capable.

One can lose with his head held high or simply be a sore loser, LOL.

Yeah, but is that really you? (Sacchi se)

What do you think?

LOL, butthurting jealous americans and indians are sore losers. Do you think US sent all 50 states to take pisa? Only 2 or 3 US states took the test, LOL.

The last time India participated, only TWO states with highest GER enrollment represented India, Tamil Nadu and Himachal. The fact is every country send the strongest state/city.

PISA is the same for all 15 yr old, if chinese curriculum is more advanced, it only proved the kids are more capable.

One can lose with his head held high or simply be a sore loser, LOL.

What do you think?

"Most of the PISA results come from a sampling of scores from countries as a whole. China has a special arrangement with the OECD that allows the country to administer the test in select regions, but only allow the results from Shanghai, a financial hub which spends four times the national average on student funding, to be published. Most Chinese students live in rural areas and do not have the thousands of dollars that those in Shanghai have to pay for extra tutoring"

"Most of the PISA results come from a sampling of scores from countries as a whole. China has a special arrangement with the OECD that allows the country to administer the test in select regions, but only allow the results from Shanghai, a financial hub which spends four times the national average on student funding, to be published. Most Chinese students live in rural areas and do not have the thousands of dollars that those in Shanghai have to pay for extra tutoring"

Junk media at its best. PISA is administered by OECD, not China. Why would china be given special treatment?? Every country is free to send its representative. Shanghai is the official entry, but other rural provinces did volunteer for the test.

So what if shanghai is richer than other chinese cities/province? Many US states are richer than Shanghai. And US chose Massachusetts, it's the richest in US. Why not send Alaska? US cheated too, no?

This is a piece junk article for dumb people as a consolation for getting beaten by chinese.

Last edited:
Guys, don't quote this troll. The whole thread is ruined. just report.

Guys, don't quote this troll. The whole thread is ruined. just report.

KRAIT, can you explain to me how is "India slowly replacing China as auto mfg hub"?

Is that supposed to be a troll statement from an Indian newspaper?

Here is a list of countries by motor vehicle production:

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hell, South Korea with a vastly smaller population produces more motor vehicles every year than India does.

So why shouldn't the thread title say: "India slowly replacing South Korea as auto mfg hub"? Or Germany?

And there isn't even any evidence that India is growing significantly faster than any of these other countries. South Korea, America, etc. are all growing at 2% per annum with considerably less inflation than India. India's growth rate is not significantly higher than that, currently around 4% with consumer inflation at 10%.

@Chinese-Dragon You of all people know how Indian media works. I know they exaggerated it. I know the auto mfg of China. Have seen many of you cars on net and they are quite impressive. Domestic consumption is quite startling.

I just see that Indian manufacturing base is increasing. Not only in domestic centers developed but also acquisition of some famous brands too. I know I can't "own" those brands as Indian, but they bring the bucks.

For me, any increase is good. Just one company, just 500 bikes exported is good. I look at long term.

P.S. Today a simple statement by a minister was blown out of proportion. Just ignore the heading. Indian media is too much sensationalist.

P.P.S- How are you ?

P.P.S- How are you ?

Not bad buddy. :D

@Chinese-Dragon You of all people know how Indian media works. I know they exaggerated it. I know the auto mfg of China. Have seen many of you cars on net and they are quite impressive. Domestic consumption is quite startling.

I actually knew the motor vehicle production stats beforehand (I read about it before), but upon reading the title of this article, for a second I actually thought: "Wait WTF, are we actually being REPLACED??? How??"

P.S. Today a simple statement by a minister was blown out of proportion. Just ignore the heading. Indian media is too much sensationalist.

You know I always say that the Hong Kong media is very sensationalist as well (amongst the worst in East Asia), pushing the boundaries of libel and even treason a lot of the time. Especially crap tabloids like the Apple Daily.

So I am very familiar with media sensationalism, I even read Fox News from time to time for a laugh. Or the Daily Mail, they all twist headlines as far as the law allows them to twist it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom