What's new

Atul Auto forays in Bangladesh with 6 seater vehicle

I think, your comments are outrageous. How do you think a person is not entitled to his hobby? Do you think all those Bollywood trashes are something to watch? You guys watch Indian movies too much and then think of India as it is shown in the movies. All happy happy singing and dancing movies unrelated to the real life. Now, you are criticizing Holliwood movies?

It was neither about Bollywood nor Hollywood!

You need to read the posts again.

Well I said theoretically if you had noticed that a two stroke engine is more efficient than 4 stroke engine.

You only taking into consideration of the unburned fuel but leaving behind every other factors.

Most efficiency lost in a mechanical engine are through the exhause heat not unburned fuel (around 65% loss of total energy). 4 stroke engine does waste more energy theough that. at least 1%.

2nd most killer are the friction which abrubptly decrease the efficiency. In a four stroke engine you have double the friction not only in the piston but also in cranks and flywheels. You may notice that a two strok can run just fine with lubricant mixed with the fuel itself. But in a 4 stroke engine must have separate arrangement for lubricant.

3rd most killer is the exhaustion which requires a full stroke for a 4 stroke engine wherea a two stroke engine just finish that in ints power stroke.

If you take into consideration these factors and do your calculation than a 2 stroke engine always gives you more power from the same amount of fuel.

But most of the two strokes are used for low cost engines where other factors like noise, air pollution etc are not major factor. As 2 stroke engines are designed for low cost so does scrap most of the goodies, like sepearate cooling and lubrication system. Users just have to mix lubricant with the fuel which is a killer and is the main reason for unburned fuel and dark smoke.

I hope this will clear the confusion.

Well, we were talking of energy efficiency which directly translates into fuel efficiency and a 4 stroke engine scores there.

If you take into consideration these factors and do your calculation than a 2 stroke engine always gives you more power from the same amount of fuel.

Not sure what you mean here. I already mentioned that for the same engine size, a two stroke engine gives about 30% more power. That was not what we were discussing.

Anyway it seems there was a little gap in what we were discussing. No issues.

I think BD should go for tata ace for small distance commutation and for goods. It is better than auto's which clog all the roads and create more hardship to the people.

Tata Ace, A Mini truck - Small Vehicles Manufacturer, Tata Motors

TATA-Ace.jpg

Tata-Ace-magic-1.jpg

I think, your comments are outrageous. How do you think a person is not entitled to his hobby? Do you think all those Bollywood trashes are something to watch? You guys watch Indian movies too much and then think of India as it is shown in the movies. All happy happy singing and dancing movies unrelated to the real life. Now, you are criticizing Holliwood movies?

i think you have never watched bollywood movies like swadesh,traffic signal etc...
and please don't think that we do not sing and dance in real life :P

No two strokes! It leaves more and more CO (due to incomplete combustion of fuel) and noise in the air. And the hemoglobin in our blood has 250 times greater binding affinity for CO (binded for around 8 hours with hemoglobin) than its affinity for oxygen, so that small amounts of CO dramatically reduce hemoglobin's ability to transport oxygen. That is why when we inhale CO containing airs then we feel headache and nausea. Also carbon monoxide indirectly responsible for the global warming.

Theoretically it does.. but waste energy in the form of semi burned exhaust.

When it complet full cycle by two stroke insted of 4 stroke certainly the mechanical efficiency is better than the 4 stroke.

2 stroke is phasing out becuase it pollutes environment..

A caution from west bengal....dont allow three-wheeler auto for public transport....there is nothing in the world which can create more traffic jam....even if you allow it dont allow the operators to form Union. In kolkata the auto-drivers dont care for traffic rules, and there union is so strong that police cant take any action. 2 stroke auto is now totally banned in Kolkata.

A caution from west bengal....dont allow three-wheeler auto for public transport....there is nothing in the world which can create more traffic jam....even if you allow it dont allow the operators to form Union. In kolkata the auto-drivers dont care for traffic rules, and there union is so strong that police cant take any action. 2 stroke auto is now totally banned in Kolkata.

Tata Iris good be a good alternative to three wheelers. It's based on the Nano platform

724013920.jpg

The import of these three wheelers will be effective in small towns in bangladesh as the transport there is really slow. However these three wheelers should not allowed in streets of dhaka, khulna, etc. as it only increase the traffic jams.

Yap.. I know they dont want to go by the meter here in Dhaka. Also they will go to the places according to their own whim.

Back
Top Bottom