What's new

Atul Auto forays in Bangladesh with 6 seater vehicle

What is your own theory? When I say 'black,' you say, 'no, it is not black, it is non-white.' What is the meaning of 'more power for the same size, then?' It means the same energy can produce more power.

Actually no. Two stroke engines have less mileage per litre of fuel than four stroke. They waste more fuel as they try to combine two strokes of the Otto cycle (for those who have read such stuff) in one and this invariably results in some unburned fuel and so wastage of fuel and more pollution.

Obviously they can give more power than a four stroke engine because there are more power strokes per unit time (double of 4 strokes). Effectively they can generate about ~1.3 times more power for the same engine size.

But with less fuel efficiency!

I don't remember discussing anything with you more than 2-3 times. So your post is a bit surprising.

Two stoke vehicles are banned in cities throughout Bangladesh because they pollute
weather too much, so whats the fuss?
Anyways this will rather be a very sad business venture.

Two stoke vehicles are banned in cities throughout Bangladesh because they pollute
weather too much, so whats the fuss?
Anyways this will rather be a very sad business venture.

Pollute the weather? What do you mean by that?
I dont think it will be sad business venture at least for Atul. I am sure gujjus have done their homework.

Important Question is Why ATUL ..? Why not BAJAJ or, MAHINDRA or, APE..?

Not until indians keep dumping their shed quality surplus into Bangladesh

Big or small doesnt matter. Even indian purchoon ke dukan can project big image in Bangladesh.

Best of luck for China made Rikshaw

Pollute the weather? What do you mean by that?
I dont think it will be sad business venture at least for Atul. I am sure gujjus have done their homework.

Those 4-stroke CNG auto-rickshaws running today are good. Much of those come from India.

I would not recommend any two stroke vehicle. They pollute a lot. We used to have many two-stroke 3-wheelers before 2003, they caused serious pollution.

And integra is right, two stroke vehicles are banned in major urban habitats of Bangladesh.
Painting Bangladesh Green With CNG Auto-Rickshaws | The Jakarta Globe

Important Question is Why ATUL ..? Why not BAJAJ or, MAHINDRA or, APE..?

Though unortunate to say, but the Indians dominate in this field of three
wheelers followed by Chinese electric rickshaws.
The four stroke wheelers are dominated by Bajaj Cng. Never heard of Atul therefore it'll be a sad business venture.

Though unortunate to say, but the Indians dominate in this field of three
wheelers followed by Chinese electric rickshaws.
The four stroke wheelers are dominated by Bajaj Cng. Never heard of Atul therefore it'll be a sad business venture.

Didn't the electric rickshaws get banned? Cause people were stealing electricity to charge their rickshaws?

Didn't the electric rickshaws get banned? Cause people were stealing electricity to charge their rickshaws?

They still run in the streets. And no, they aren't banned. Their electricity come from LPG powered stations.

Actually that guy is right about "big or small".

Even our Chunkey Pandey made it big in BD. ;)

^^ You are obviously clueless.

Chunky Pandey - Biography

As a result, Pandey traveled to Bangladesh in the late 1990s to keep his acting career alive. Surprisingly Chunky became a superstar overnight in Bangladesh, starring in numerous Bengali movies. Ironically, Pandey had never spoken Bengali and his voice was dubbed over. He decides to make a comeback to Bollywood during 2002 and ended up appearing in over a dozen movies. He is also known for his comedian role in the movie Fool N Final (2007).

^Who is monkey pandey?
Man, this Indians ....!

Don't troll. Obviously you have nothing to contribute.

Whats to troll? You seriously believe what you are saying?
So how 'bout our James? Do we say he's a superstar in india?
Heard of that Pandey once or twice not as a hero but as a slang
for wannabes and idiots many years ago, get your facts clean.

Back
Top Bottom