What's new

Atul Auto forays in Bangladesh with 6 seater vehicle

You'd think that economic power like Bangladesh would manufacture its own 3 wheelers at least :cheesy:. Heck even Pakistan makes its own three wheelers!

What an arrogant post :lol:

Bangladesh makes its own ships. It even exports them to countries like Denmark and Germany.

Looks gay.

Bangladesh has been importing three wheelers from India for a long time.

Speaking of Volvo buses, there were many in Bangladesh once. And they were expensive too. A very sad story.

Before:
WBX-volvo-b10m-alexander_11-1660_c_02-08-03.jpg

After:
2011-03-09__f05.jpg

The Volvos were really good, and very expensive. They just didn't maintain them :tdown:

And they were government operated.

Just giving an idea as to what public transport and commuting in Bangladesh is like ;)

These are not volvos but normal double decker.

5652911217_8b11be0413_b.jpg

Coke-Brr-5.jpg

volvos which recently hit Calcutta roads.

Atul Autos have these noisy diesel rickshaws as a slightly cheaper option than Piaggio Ape diesel rickshaws.. these rickshaws are large though noisy but provides good mileage(30-35kmpl) which at the end what rickshawalas need. I think in southern states especially, we have 4 wheeler cabs like tata magic* which also gains much popularity(and less noisier engines)
gpaxx_big.jpg

Atul Auto Ltd.

Ok, I was in car business for few years. The way the western countries maintain their public transportation are through their life cycle and warranty. Most of the vehicles are kept for a period of 5 years (depending on the vehicle) and well within warranty period and are auctioned out as soon as the warranty expires. In that way they can keep good accountancy and avoid shoddy maintenance bills. But in our country, people have a mindset including government that the vehicle should run a man's life cycle not the vehicle's lifecycle. That way they keep on throwing money on maintenance as well as stealing money from left and right.

Seperation of united Pakistan enable Bharti to dump whole lot of junk in BD with exchange of Billions. It's not only limited to auto.
We went to BD about 3 years ago and was shoping for eastern cloth yet to find out that Bharti junk roam Bd's market. I asked the sales guy to show us either some Bangladeshi or Pakistani made shalwar kameez for my wife yet he was pushing for Bharti junk. I almost smack that sales guy for so pro active about Bharti products.

A strong national founadamentalist government needed to wipe out Bharti junk from Bangladesh market because we are directly contributing to enemy's economy.

A strong national founadamentalist government needed to wipe out Bharti junk from Bangladesh market because we are directly contributing to enemy's economy.

But how will you do that my BDian subject? you are surrounded on all the four sides by your kind and merciful Indian masters. Bangladesh will soon become Indian Bangladesh.

BTW, you have any particular choice as to whom you would like to see as your first viceroy?

Bangladesh is still a poor country and many different people need different modes of transportation. A 3-wheeler is equipped with a 2-stroke engine. So, it consumes less energy. These vehicles is more needed for transporting goods for a medium range distance of, say, 10 or 20 km, which cannot be covered by pedal vans or push-carts. Important thing is Atul will assemble the wheelers in Bangladesh. I have personal endorsement to this project, although, I believe, we should watch out the performance of these vehicles.

Given opportunity, many of today's pedal van and push cart drivers will own many of these vehicles. It will revolutionize goods and human transportation. I remember the day when, during anti-Indian BNP time, that minister named be-Huda was given the only import permit to purchase 3-wheelers from India. He sold these in the market each at 5 Lakh Taka. It was a kind of swindling by the BNP. be-Huda was the transport minister then.

It is good to see that Atul is given permission to set up a shop, assemble the vehicles and sell to our not-so rich population.

Seperation of united Pakistan enable Bharti to dump whole lot of junk in BD with exchange of Billions. It's not only limited to auto.
We went to BD about 3 years ago and was shoping for eastern cloth yet to find out that Bharti junk roam Bd's market. I asked the sales guy to show us either some Bangladeshi or Pakistani made shalwar kameez for my wife yet he was pushing for Bharti junk. I almost smack that sales guy for so pro active about Bharti products.

Oh com'n, we eat your hilsa, does not that contribute to your economy.

On topic, I would say big city like dhaka should invest more on bus transport system.
Autos have their role in developing countries but I would hate to go long distance in them. And they cause a lot of accidents.

A 2 stroke engine consumes less energy!

They are teaching some funky theories in BD for sure.

A 2 stroke engine consumes less energy!

They are teaching some funky theories in BD for sure.

Theoretically it does.. but waste energy in the form of semi burned exhaust.

When it complet full cycle by two stroke insted of 4 stroke certainly the mechanical efficiency is better than the 4 stroke.

2 stroke is phasing out becuase it pollutes environment..

Theoretically it does.. but waste energy in the form of semi burned exhaust.

When it complet full cycle by two stroke insted of 4 stroke certainly the mechanical efficiency is better than the 4 stroke.

2 stroke is phasing out becuase it pollutes environment..

Which theory is that?

If it wastes energy, how can it consume less energy then?

Do you know what is the efficiency of a two stroke Vs. a four stroke engine?

What did you mean by mechanical efficiency? Yes, a two stroke engine can give more power for the same size. But "consume less energy"?

Which theory is that?

What did you mean by mechanical efficiency? Yes, a two stroke engine can give more power for the same size. But "consume less energy"?

What is your own theory? When I say 'black,' you say, 'no, it is not black, it is non-white.' What is the meaning of 'more power for the same size, then?' It means the same energy can produce more power.

However, I have checked about the fuel efficiency and have found that 2-cylinder engines are less efficient than 4-cylinder engines.

Back
Top Bottom