What's new

ASSAD A LION, IN A DEN OF HYENAS, SPEAKS

oh please .... saudiz are the last ones to lecture on terrorism :lol:

as a dark regime who created all these terrorist groups in the first place , u seriously need to STFU .

bravo Mr. assad , bravo

Tnx @Ceylal bro
He talks about Assad who is trying to save his birth country and he forgot, it the GCC and at their head KSA and her brainiac Bandar Bush that torched Syria and they are to a great degree responsible of the 200,000 syrianS death! They did in Somalia, they did it in Algeria, in Libya, in Mali, in Tunisia and in Egypt. The massacre of the thousands of Egyptians by SISSI and his ascension to power is their doing as well as the liberation of Mubarek and his sons.

nice trolling attempt :lol:

works for kids like yourself i think

i strongly oppose kurdish independence in iraq , its dire for the situation .

oops . i just Fooked up your logic

nobody except some persian gulf arabs ...

and some other extremists here and there

Tnx for shitting in the region BTW , you're loved more than anytime :lol:

It's not a trolling attempt. It's simply the truth. There is no Kurdistan. If there was that it would be your home country and that of every other Kurd. On the other hand there are 22 Arab countries.

Oh, so you oppose the aspirations of your own people. Good to know.:lol:

What is that?

Yes, sure we are. Can't say the same about your isolated country worldwide.

There is no Kurdistan
not on topic . but there is :lol: iranian kurdistan province is just 60 km far from my door step :lol:

iraqi kudistan on the other hand is about 100 kms far :(

lol

On the other hand there are 22 Arab countries.
don't make this a pan-arab thing :lol:

what does this have anything to do with the syrian situation ? .syrian people's choice is obvious , your puppet terrorists (ISIS and Anus-rats) didn't like this choice and ruined syria .

we'll rebuild it to the last brick

dum dum
What is that?

Yes, sure we are. Can't say the same about your isolated country worldwide.
what was that in response to ?

god , you're lost ..... go take your meds dude ....

not on topic . but there is :lol: iranian kurdistan province is just 60 km far from my door step :lol:

iraqi kudistan on the other hand is about 100 kms far :(

lol

don't make this a pan-arab thing :lol:

what does this have anything to do with the syrian situation ? .syrian people's choice is obvious , your puppet terrorists (ISIS and Anus-rats) didn't like this choice and ruined syria .

we'll rebuild it to the last brick

dum dum

what was that in response to ?

god , you're lost ..... go take your meds dude ....

You are barely able to express yourself in English. You are writing like a 15 year old that just attended his first English class.

Yes, it's a province, Einstein. I know that already. I think you know what I meant. If not then I was talking about a separate sovereign Kurdish state. No such state exists and has probably never existed.

So yes, internal Arab affairs in Yemen, Bahrain, KSA, Syria, Iraq etc. does not concern you as a Kurd. Like we are ever going to believe that any single Iranian cares about any Arab.:lol:

There is no proof for your accusations. The world does not agree with your claims. On the other hand the world knows that your terror regime is supporting the war criminal and dozens of terrorist proxies. You even proudly admit it yourself. You have been sanctioned and isolated (to a great deal) for 35 years. Remember?

What do you think it was a response to?

Don't perpetrate your medical addiction on others. I know that Iran is the world's center for drug addicts but anyway try to widen your horizon. Maybe you are yet to venture outside of your Kurdistani Province in Iran?:o:

I hope this time he doesn't kill his own ppl again with the chemical weapons. :(

not true... the chemical weapons was used by qaeda aka fsa... with the chemicals brought in from turkey... please don't ignore the fact that generally the dead in syria were supportive of the syrian govenment... whether in houla or homs.

this is 2014... :)

Saddam did good when he dealt with the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran though

didn't saddam send his scud rockets into saudia, with love?? :D

Other than that. Meh. Gaddafi was a lunatic but you already know that.

then go ahead and call nelson mandela "the greater lunatic" because of his ties with gaddafi and the libyan jamahiriya... ( Mandela and Gaddafi: the myth of the Saint and the Mad Dog - English pravda.ru ).

Al-Assad will be paraded through the streets as well or die in exile humiliated. The Al-Assad dynasty has ended.

look who is talking of dynasty... :rofl:

Read on the issue and if you truly believe those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither you will understand that the people of Syria are fighting a dictator who has no morale scruples taking away everything from his people as long as he and his generals keep power.

not to offend any country of middle east but still i think he is much better than that ISIS. looks civilized

Yes, because ISIS controls the entire ME and is the only alternative to the war criminal.:cuckoo:

"Not to offend any country of Europe but I still think that the Spanish Inquisition is much better than Nazis. Looks civilized". That's how much sense your posts makes. No offense.

Bashar al-Assad - a real brave man. He has a simple appearance, but the heart of a lion. He fights for the freedom of the Syrian people from the western terrorism and I wish him a complete victory!

You are barely able to express yourself in English. You are writing like a 15 year old that just attended his first English class.
a 15 yr old iranian who attended his first english class is much more sophisticated and way smarter than your caliphate heads of regime .

no incoming jihad against safavids BTdub ? :lol:
So yes, internal Arab affairs in Yemen, Bahrain, KSA, Syria, Iraq etc. does not concern you as a Kurd.
how come ? just cause i'm from another race ? i live in this region and i have everything to do with it

Like we are ever going to believe that any single Iranian cares about any Arab
i care about no arab , i just care about humanity and arabs happen to be a part of it .

so yeah , i don't have any racist vision towards it .

The world does not agree with your claims.
visit the comments section of all western and eastern media .... :lol:

visit the polls taken :lol:

i think i am gonna pass on that BS spew :lol:

everyone hates your guts and thats it ....

Our forces control each and every inch of our land now. The sanctuaries are gone, the terrorists either blown or bayonetted apart, the rest fled to Afghanistan, where they now also face destruction.

There is a very good Western press article on this in the Pakistan's war section.
Not really @waz ...Sometimes we need to be less nationalistic and see the things as they are...Pakistan gave up a lot of its national security under Zardari tenure.

Read on the issue and if you truly believe those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither you will understand that the people of Syria are fighting a dictator who has no morale scruples taking away everything from his people as long as he and his generals keep power.

My comment was directed to those 2 who were fighting each other in this thread ;)
As long as Syria is concerned, IMO, Assad is a ruthless dictator, and most of his oppositions are also bunch of criminal sub-humans. Only some FSA members are the good guys there, rest of the involved parties, and Assadists are just savages who are torturing poor Syrian civilians.

Back
Top Bottom