What's new

ASSAD A LION, IN A DEN OF HYENAS, SPEAKS

oh please .... saudiz are the last ones to lecture on terrorism :lol:

as a dark regime who created all these terrorist groups in the first place , u seriously need to STFU .

bravo Mr. assad , bravo

Tnx @Ceylal bro

Says a Kurd that has nothing to do with internal Arab affairs.

KSA has created nothing. On the other hand;

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, go support your mass-murdering dictator and war criminal. Even UN agrees.

Not as much as the subhuman wahabi peninsula killed and destroyed...Just last year Saudi Arabia beheaded more than ISIS did...At least he is defending his country, and didn't flee to clement skies to have somebody fight for him like some british created monarchies we, all know!

Another stateless Berbarian classic. KSA executed less than 70 people last year. The Arabian Peninsula is the Peninsula of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the Prophets before him.

LOL. All royal dynasties in the Arabian Peninsula are older than the current British Royal House (German dynasty originally) that is ruling England.

@Dr.Thrax

Time to shatter the propaganda of those two delusional clowns.

a brave lion who hides inside and uses F 16s to bomb civilians. This man is a monster who has no regard for human life. It is his fault that so many women and children are dead n it is his fault that people trust terrorists rather then his army. Half of the country is fighting against him and the lion stands tall in his office behind layers of protection. Butcherrrrrrr !!!

That serial liar claimed that he did not support Al-Asshead a few weeks ago and now he is posting Syrian state regime propaganda.:lol:

Brothers please keep things polite.

I have to say, the moderation in the Middle East section is like watching a war. :p:

First Syria does not have F16, and like I said above, he is a monster to some and an angel for others...The ponit he is defending his country and refuse to sell his principles. I guess Pakistani politicians should take a lesson from him...
Ok let us not argue the make of the plane :) but rather what the plane was used for... Just because u are safe from crazy rulers does not mean you support them !!!! The only thing this butcher has done is divide a nation and killed children

I guess Pakistani politicians should take a lesson from him...

Our forces control each and every inch of our land now. The sanctuaries are gone, the terrorists either blown or bayonetted apart, the rest fled to Afghanistan, where they now also face destruction.

There is a very good Western press article on this in the Pakistan's war section.

Says a Kurd that has nothing to do with internal Arab affairs.
i am iranian , and as an iranian and as a kurd i've everything to do with arab affairs :lol:

you're just too butt-hurt to admit it :lol:

KSA has created nothing
that was epic :lol:

wikipedia is written by fanboys like u ;)

"saudia created nothing" :lol: :lol: :lol:

donno to cry or to laugh :lol:

Yes, go support your mass-murdering dictator and war criminal.
for sure less criminal than abu bakr al-baghdadi

your caliphate :lol:

Since when has it become legal on PDF to propagandize for a war criminal and terrorist? The UN has been very clear on that field.

This is a guy that daily keeps killing hundreds of civilians by doing barrel bombings and which has contributed to the killing of 150.000-200.000 Syrians and the destruction of Syria. A person that has committed mass executions of civilians, war prisoners on a massive scales, which operates torture centers etc.

Where is the link to that nonsense article?

@WebMaster @Horus @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie @waz @Chak Bamu
You are the only one who see propaganda, when the subject is off Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia achievements and greatness..Just look at 99% of the crap that you all day long...and you talk to me about propaganda....
Assad is a party of the conflict that your likes imposed on Syria and on the Syrians!

Last edited:
Ok let us not argue the make of the plane :) but rather what the plane was used for... Just because u are safe from crazy rulers does not mean you support them !!!! The only thing this butcher has done is divide a nation and killed children

Well, Algeria is ruled by a military regime who were involved in their bloody Algerian civil war. Basically a few barefooted rednecks brought that country down.

The average Syrian wants nothing to do with the Al-Assad regime, ISIS or Al-Nusra. All 3 are fatal for Syria. Visit any Syrian Arabic forum.

i am iranian , and as an iranian and as a kurd i've everything to do with arab affairs :lol:

you're just too butt-hurt to admit it :lol:

that was epic :lol:

wikipedia is written by fanboys like u ;)

"saudia created nothing" :lol: :lol: :lol:

donno to cry or to laugh :lol:

for sure less criminal than abu bakr al-baghdadi

your caliphate :lol:

You are a Kurd. There is no Kurdistan. You have nothing to do with Arab matters and your people are unwanted. Iraqi Arabs cannot wait to say goodbye to Tarazani and other leeches.

@1000

You are a sanctioned pariah state by the international community for a reason. You don't need Wikipedia to notice that.:lol:

Nobody here supports ISIS. In fact your lovely Al-Assad war criminal was doing business with ISIS not long ago.

@WebMaster

Is it allowed here to make false accusations such as accusing other people of supporting ISIS when that was never the case?

saddam, muammar and bashar... all cats who were hunted by dogs of nato... bravo, mr. assad... i say, gas the fsa/taliban/ikhwaan cockroaches who invade your land.

how is that some people on pdf openly deny any involvement of nato or gcc or turkey in the arming, funding, hospitalizing and supporting of the invading terrorists?? they openly deny... amazed...

saddam, muammar and bashar... all cats who were hunted by dogs of nato... bravo, mr. assad... i say, gas the fsa/taliban/ikhwaan cockroaches who invade your land.
I hope this time he doesn't kill his own ppl again with the chemical weapons. :(

how is that some people on pdf openly deny any involvement of nato or gcc or turkey in the arming, funding, hospitalizing and supporting of the invading terrorists?? they openly deny... amazed...

Saddam did good when he dealt with the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran though and some of the Kurds. Other than that. Meh. Gaddafi was a lunatic but you already know that. Al-Assad will be paraded through the streets as well or die in exile humiliated. The Al-Assad dynasty has ended.

You are a Kurd. There is no Kurdistan
nice trolling attempt :lol:

works for kids like yourself i think

Iraqi Arabs cannot wait to say goodbye to Tarazani and other leeches.
i strongly oppose kurdish independence in iraq , its dire for the situation .

oops . i just Fooked up your logic

Nobody here supports ISIS
nobody except some persian gulf arabs ...

and some other extremists here and there

Tnx for shitting in the region BTW , you're loved more than anytime :lol:

This has been going on for 3 years with no end in sight. Let’s all remember the millions of Syrians whose lives have been devastated and the children that should be in school but have to work to support their families (which my sister saw plenty of when she went to Turkey). A whole generation might be lost if this doesn't end soon.

Here's a documentary on how the Syrian children are coping with the civil war.

Back
Top Bottom