What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIA has worked with almost all agencies in the world, USA being the only superpower has every other agency utilised for its own regional purpose.

When CIA says something, it sure as hell must be heard and when their own spies look at ISI with 'awe and professional jealousy', that should tell you something.

ISI is talked about a lot as its actions have been grand and truly devastating for opponents, look at what happened to USSR.

I do not think RAW functions at all, I mean the amount of double agents and defections is humiliating. They also loose at supporting miliant groups.

Sri Lanka Defeated Indian RAW Game Plan | NowPublic News Coverage

Read this and learn how ISI too was a mostly unknown agency, its only when USA started to loose in Afghanistan, only then the name of ISI got splashed all over the news.

Why choose now to complain about Pakistan’s ISI? | Analysis & Opinion |

Once a major chunk of an Infantry was charged with spying for Pak, where was RAW then.

Just read the appreciation and awe showered at ISI by the people who have come across it.

Can’t Win in Afghanistan? Blame Pakistan by Eric Margolis

Listen to what an ex CIA man has to say about ISI and India.

YouTube - Riz Khan - Pakistan's political landscape

Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict

Arey yar..wat can i reply to a post that RAW was supporting LTTE till its death.

RAW was supporting the LTTE only till our PM Rajiv was there. and that was the time LTTE became the most deadly insurgent group in the world.
Once he was killed by them RAW stopped supporting them.Now understand that.

U can go on and on abt the ISI..but Im not coming into this D** measuring contest for u...U believe wat u want to believe.

Atleast they are fighting and not acting like cowards against the maoists who are killing your own people in droves.

It was WJ who brought in the Indian security forces...not me.

And secondly the ppl kiled are not the Indian Army they r CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) and civilians.They r like ur FC.(Frontier Corps)

If the Indian Army is brought in like ur country it will not take more than 4 months to bury these Maoist vermins under the dirt.Get it into ur head before commenting on wat u dont know.

Arey yar..wat can i reply to a post that RAW was supporting LTTE till its death.

RAW was supporting the LTTE only till our PM Rajiv was there. and that was the time LTTE became the most deadly insurgent group in the world.
Once he was killed by them RAW stopped supporting them.Now understand that.

U can go on and on abt the ISI..but Im not coming into this D** measuring contest for u...U believe wat u want to believe.

Well the Kinetic guy said RAW never suuported terrorists, but you yourslef said otherwise so his one sided theory is out of the window then, is it not.

And I brought up that article so you say something along those lines and prove your own fellow countrymen wrong.

Now I am out of here, oh as for IA defating maoists in 4 months, how much do you want to bet.

You ******* brought TN saying that RAW failed to infiltrate the ridiculous conspiracy created TN seperatist movement. First you ******* prove that there is a seperatist movement in TN, after that may be in your ******* dreams prove that RAW failed to infiltrate it.

How dare you say that TN has a seperatist movement ? First apologize for that or atleast give an attempt to prove that.

Listen scumbag, if your nonsense is needed i'll throw you a bone.

How does it matter whether he understand's Hindi or not ? He feels as Indian as any other citizen of India. In India we preserve the identities of each and every culture, we don't need a language or for that matter a religion to bind us. You from a Country formed on the basis of a religion won't understand us and our values.

Do you know even though a lot of people in my state do not know Hindi, we serve in IA, IAF, IN, CRPF etc, recently a CRPF jawan from my state lost his life fighting maoists. I repeat again, a person from a country formed on the basis of a religion will never understand the beauty of India. Go get a life.

Go read about TN in wiki, you will know that in overall development TN is also one of the good states in India. It contributes to India just like any other state by taking active development steps with the cooperation from Central government. In UPA-I as well as UPA-II TN was one of the major allies of Congress party. And people voted to DMK which is one of the major allies of Congress, this should tell you volumes about it.

From time to time TN had contributed its share just like all other states. Kamarajar was once a prominent leader in Congress party from TN. MGR who was a CM of TN, was awarded Bharat Ratna (the highest decoration). Our Abdul Kalam was from TN, like this there are so many things in which people from TN actively take part in the country. The list goes on, I repeat we are integral part of India and there is absolutely no seperatist movement.

What stupid conspiracy you brought up, Tamil Nadu and seperatist movement, what a BS is this ?
Brother how did u miss the one and only A.R.Rahman who sings maa tujhe salaam almost on a daily basis! Jai hind

Listen up all you Indians, before jumping in to bad mouth and derail the topic, mind your table manners, i'll bloody give you as good as it comes.
No wonder the saying goes, each Pakistani is equal to six Indians and you always prove it, put up or shut up.

Is there any link to this wonderful piece of Sh** or this is another of ur famous visions from a crystal ball..?

Manipur and Tripura are still members in the Indian Union.And Tamil Nadu...? Dude do u even kniow where Tamil Nadu is in the Indian Map..? If In Tamil Nadu there is an insurgency..i can safely say that none of the provinces in Pakistan are there now in Pakistan.
I am from Tamil Nadu and dont u mess me with ur visions.

And if the RAW is so impotent y blaming the TTP,all the weekly bombings in ur country on the RAW...or is it u suffer from Short term memmory loss.?

p.s.: On a lighter note Mr Jammer - i think the blood pipe to ur Grey matter is "Jammed"....:lol:

very well written sir...these so called day dreamers need to be dealt with such .............:cheers:

Listen up all you Indians, before jumping in to bad mouth and derail the topic, mind your table manners, i'll bloody give you as good as it comes.
No wonder the saying goes, each Pakistani is equal to six Indians and you always prove it, put up or shut up.

sir
kindly teach this manner to your so called friend areesh and growler....they need more your so called table manners...by the way they r the persons who derail the topics:tup:

Listen scumbag, if your nonsense is needed i'll throw you a bone.

hmmm looking at a mirror and talking will not solve anything at all... your BS is busted... go and sleep... what an idiot to claim that there are seperatists in TN. Wow...

dude why you getting angry..you started an unnecessary flame war by showing a state of India in bad colours...and when they retaliated, you simply got angry....
and about manners..just see your own on liners and you'll realise who needs to learn first...

jiyo windjamer what a one liner... :lol::lol:
hey where do you get those strong grass nowadays ??:lol:

Listen my friend i didnt want to get involved in this but all u ever post is rants and insults. If i post for example there is a separatist movement in ur punjab how would u react. When asked for a source u kept on posting bs. I bet now u know where tamil nadu is and no i'm not tamil. Jai hind

A war is always judged by whether the mission has been accomplished or not. Whether its a direct war, an intelligence war, media war, etc etc ,all of them are judged by mission accomplished or not.

RAW wins hands down, Creating Bangladesh, Kashmir will always be with india no matter what ISI does, Muslims(TTP) fighting PA, Pro Indian Government in Afghanistan and it will stay tht way, India/Russia will not let the taliban come into power as long as Northern Alliance is there and I can go on and on.

That was hilarious "each Pakistani is equal to six Indians" and still they cant do anything to us like what we did to them (Bangladesh) hahahahaha.

Look at this WindJammer, you said that Karthik Sri is incompetent just because he does not know Hindi.

I repeat he need not know Hindi to be an Indian. there is no need to know Hindi or belong to a particular religion for being Indian for enjoying civil rights or anything in India. He is Indian fullstop.

You also listen to one more thing,
I am from TN but I am not a Tamilan, I am a Kannadiga (I don't think you will understand what is Kannadiga also), who was born and brought up in TN. You see how fiercely I bat for my state ? And you might have also seen all the Indians obejection to your TN has a seperatist movement BS. This is what is India. Here you might have also seen people from all the religions batting for India. But I cannot see such diversity from your country. So you will surely not understand that an Indian need not know Hindi to be Indian. He can contribute actively to the country just like any other Indian.

You know this Unity in diversity gives a lot of strength and hence your baseless BS that each Pakistani is equal to six Indians doesn't hold at all.

:hitwall: each Pakistani is equal to six Indians --> what a BS, Try proving this WindJammer.

Last edited:
Brother how did u miss the one and only A.R.Rahman who sings maa tujhe salaam almost on a daily basis! Jai hind

hmmm yep, but in India we don't see that he is from this state or from that state, so when mentioning something about a state it is not that everything / everybody who were from that state comes to our mind. Only when we say about India we collectively remember everybody from every place. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom