What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to repeat your manners to let us all know what you are full off,... ....;)

Empty pots make a lot of noise like you, when it comes, you wouldn't know what hit you.

When you have the manners to debate on a public forum, i'll give it to you straight. Until then, ooze with your mindset.

sir,

good one....no source...try some typical old daily soap style
like first u wait for time then i will tell u...
kindly....agree to it ,the source is ur mind sir

lol..you dont like it right ?? even we dont like the people with the roles of insulting any state in India without any proper knowledge about it..not my state ,but a state in my country..so before making anyBS comments make sure you are prepared to prove it...just telling us the tales of your imagination wont help.
Listen to me hot shot, save your nonsense and prove your worth and see if you can write an article to match what i posted, then come back and smear the forum with your pathetic rants.

a BS is BS. You wrote it..we pointed it out.If your time is not worth arguing with people with BS in their tounge tips, then you should also not have the time to write it it....Indians on PDF use the same language that is used by other members of other countries including yours....so keep your BS advice with yourself.:blah:

Nothing unexpected from some one with the stuff on his mind and mouth. Advice is only meant for meaningful matters.

sir,
I dont need to show my contibutions to you...
but to tell u check ur posts and u will find me
also to mention i have not find any usefull thread by you other than the idiotical post of ghazi and other history

the thing is that sir u dont want to disscuss present...you want to remain in past...u still want to drink tea with laden and mehsood...
i know and i have friends in pakistan....not all people are like you sir...please before asking someone else to check his manners try looking into urself....u will hear something other than these posts..
have a wonderfull day sir....:yahoo:
Yaar your English is above my understanding, post in Hindi if you must. Thanks.

Listen to me hot shot, save your nonsense and prove your worth and see if you can write an article to match what i posted, then come back and smear the forum with your pathetic rants.

Nothing unexpected from some one with the stuff on his mind and mouth. Advice is only meant for meaningful matters.

:)you know WJ I just love the way you take things...I mean, beleive me , if you keep saying these word like worth, usefulness to the forum,etc...I can keep replying to you forever and I will not have any shortage of words for you...and about the article that you wrote...nah !! never ..I bet I can never write an article like that after creating it within minutes in my mind just to insult a country that I hate...and about the pathetic rants...buddy I have a mirror in my hand that I keep showing you..if you wanna be saved from seeing yourself..just ignore it ;)..that the only way :lol:

Yaar your English is above my understanding, post in Hindi if you must. Thanks.

sir,
i find my English appropriate...and easily understandable ...please, sir don't try to mislead the post by continuously trying to avoid answer to questions and other posts and please talk something productive with no nonsense
if still its not understandable try using Google translator ...its worth for persons like u..who cant read English but try to show that they are the masters of it......

have a very good day sir

:)you know WJ I just love the way you take things...I mean, beleive me , if you keep saying these word like worth, usefulness to the forum,etc...I can keep replying to you forever and I will not have any shortage of words for you...and about the article that you wrote...nah !! never ..I bet I can never write an article like that after creating it within minutes in my mind just to insult a country that I hate...and about the pathetic rants...buddy I have a mirror in my hand that I keep showing you..if you wanna be saved from seeing yourself..just ignore it ;)..that the only way :lol:
It just shows your status as you are incompetent to even understand a minute point. Let me spoon feed you, since you exceed even your self and conclude that it's my article, well i have no shame in admitting that i don't have the ability to write such hence i asked you if you were capable but you only prove your frivolous credentials. As for your mirror thingie, suggest you take a look, it can be a wake up call for you as well.

sir,
i find my English appropriate...and easily understandable ...please, sir don't try to mislead the post by continuously trying to avoid answer to questions and other posts and please talk something productive with no nonsense
if still its not understandable try using Google translator ...its worth for persons like u..who cant read English but try to show that they are the masters of it......

have a very good day sir
No one is criticizing your English, as you can see your country men are jumping up and down and i have lost track as what are you saying, what is your issue. Thanks.

It just shows your status as you are incompetent to even understand a minute point. Let me spoon feed you, since you exceed even your self and conclude that it's my article, well i have no shame in admitting that i don't have the ability to write such hence i asked you if you were capable but you only prove your frivolous credentials. As for your mirror thingie, suggest you take a look, it can be a wake up call for you as well.

:lol: what a come back WJ..I love it man !
just see here..
1. you say its not made up story..but you fail to provide a link.
2.you ask me if I can write something tthat you wrote..then you take a U turn and say thats not your article.. (still not proven).
3............................................................stop it now man !:lol:

and since you are capable enough to understand more than minute points then a small point to be noted - do not derail the thread and if derailed atleast reply to what is being discussed.:lol:

You are really awesome sir.
Must admit-you really have a sharp mind...but you don't use it...Sir,kindly use it or otherwise there is no fun of having it...its a god gifted organ...use it otherwise it would be an insult to Allah....:tup:

:lol: what a come back WJ..I love it man !
just see here..
1. you say its not made up story..but you fail to provide a link.
2.you ask me if I can write something tthat you wrote..then you take a U turn and say thats not your article.. (still not proven).
3............................................................stop it now man !:lol:

and since you are capable enough to understand more than minute points then a small point to be noted - do not derail the thread and if derailed atleast reply to what is being discussed.:lol:
The link the lot is there, but when members start behaving like 12 years old, then there is no debate and did you help the thread by adopting to solicit for those behaving like kids. NO. !!!

You don't have to repeat your manners to let us all know what you are full off,... ....;)

Oh yeahhh...i believe in the policy "Taking out a thorn using a thorn"

Empty pots make a lot of noise like you, when it comes, you wouldn't know what hit you.

When you have the manners to debate on a public forum, i'll give it to you straight. Until then, ooze with your mindset.

Everyone knows which empty pot fired the first salvo..So no need to reply.

The link the lot is there, but when members start behaving like 12 years old, then there is no debate and did you help the thread by adopting to solicit for those behaving like kids. NO. !!!

Who behaved like kids mr jammer..?One who posts some BS that comes to his mind w/o any link to support it.. or the one who asked for the link?

Sixth time : Source for ur article..?

You are really awesome sir.
Must admit-you really have a sharp mind...but you don't use it...Sir,kindly use it or otherwise there is no fun of having it...its a god gifted organ...use it otherwise it would be an insult to Allah....:tup:

Thank you for the compliment dear, one can only use what ever he possesses if there is a healthy debate with reasonable members.

The link the lot is there, but when members start behaving like 12 years old, then there is no debate

ok WJ..no jokes now..you have the link and I am sure you are not providing it dliberately..now give it and stop the drama.

and did you help the thread by adopting to solicit for those behaving like kids. NO. !!!

Wj ..if you really wanna listen the truth, then I'll tell you and please belive me...the reason I took a dig at you was because you were wrong..and I also tell you this, whnever the Indians members have said something wrong, I have objected to it in a similar manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom