What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grumbling at the C.I.A. about dealing with Pakistan’s I.S.I. comes with a certain grudging reverence for the spy service’s Machiavellian qualities. Some former spies even talk about the Pakistani agency with a mix of awe and professional jealousy.

How did a journalist get access to what CIA agents are talking about anyway?

Let me spoon feed you, the facts are according to the article not my POV. And believe me we know a bit more than for your likings. :azn:

This BS is Not ur POV...?? So I repeat..SOURCE..?

Let me beat you with your own stick, you may be from TN, but the topic was in relation to RAW and it's failures, you got that.

Kid the BS which u posted contained references to Tamil Nadu...So im perfectly justified in countering that..See whos on the wet patch now?
:azn:

Albeit my reply was to your tall claims on RAW's achievements but as the other member said, some sad cases do take pride in the body count. You being an exception. :yahoo:

And wat u mean to say by these lines..or jus another BS?

On the other hand the RAW failed in dealing with separatist movements in Manipur and Tripura in the northeast, Tamil Nadu in the south and Punjab and Kashmir in the northwestern part of the country.

hmmm... your rant is rather long and the best rant ever, you could break world records. However I don't want to get into mud slinging with you by arguing about all the points you made. Just get this one from me. I am from Tamil Nadu, and I authoritatively tell you that there is no seperatist movement anywhere in Tamil Nadu at all. We feel as Indian as any of our fellow country men feel. So ******* strange that some moron can even BS about a seperatist movement in Tamil Nadu. So stop your BS. WTF, do you mean by seperatist movements in TamilNadu ? We Tamils look at our language (One of world's oldest languages, if not the oldest) as a very important identity for us, and Central government gives every state the right to have their governing language for us (partly because of 1965 agitations in TamilNadu), Fullstop, we had all our identity preserved and our agitations answered by the Central Government. WTF do you know about our part of India to say some **** like that ? Let me know whether you can understand even a single word in the language we speak or do you even know a single thing about us Tamils to say some BS like there is a seperatist movement in Tamil Nadu. Stop your ******* BS. YOU SHOULD APPOLOGISE FOR YOUR BS ABOUT MY STATE.

யாகாவா ராயினும் நாகாக்க காவாக்காற்
சோகாப்பர் சொல்லிழுக்குப் பட்டு.

Last edited:
I am inclined to agree with jammer's POV but 4 different reasons. R&AW has been lacking in intelligence material which shld be passed on to Indian authorities. Whether it is budgetry constraints or something else we will not know since they are only accountable to the PM and their budget is a secret. Mumbai and other attacks against India including Kargil goes to show a lack of needed intelligence or intelligence gathering by the Indian state. Fingers can only be pointed to R&AW for that and Indian parliament should be asking some serious questions on the ability of our intelligence agencies. Perhaps it is time that we started looking at greater funding for army intelligence ?

And Tamil Nadu...? Dude do u even kniow where Tamil Nadu is in the Indian Map..? If In Tamil Nadu there is an insurgency..i can safely say that none of the provinces in Pakistan are there now in Pakistan.
I am from Tamil Nadu and dont u mess me with ur visions.

Thala, nanri thala, Fitting reply for WindJammer. Tamil Nadu and Seperatist movement ? Wow what kind of a BS can people write.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Solliteengala....otha ivanoda dappava dance aada vitruvom. :lol:

mikka nanri...

In India we say never question a southerner's loyalty to the union and I think jammer just found out why now lol

Thanks brother, I never found anybody giving some BS like WindJammer. WTF Tamil Nadu and Seperatist movement ? hmmmmmmmm.... what kind of world WindJammer is living in ?

I would think that the above would be connected with IB & not with RAW. RAW does not deal with internal issues, IB does. I'm also not sure why you guys keep bringing Tamil Nadu into every discussion of separatist movements. There is no problem whatsoever in TN & you guys end up looking like ignoramuses when you insist on dragging that state in. In Manipur & Tripura, there are rarely any problems except for some sporadic instances including protests against the AFSPA in Manipur. Punjab has not had a single incident in the last decade and more.
So, how do these constitute failures?

Thanks Bang Galore, WTF did he mean by Tamil Nadu and seperatist movement. I just can't even think of any such thing happening in my state.

Seems all the crap launched in your upper crust is slowly seeping through your laughing gear. :lol:

Tall talk from an incompetent character who even needs Hindi to be translated. Living in denial is exclusive to your kind, just like the Naxal issue, BTW, they have killed another 50 today, sadly some civilians amongst them.

How does it matter whether he understand's Hindi or not ? He feels as Indian as any other citizen of India. In India we preserve the identities of each and every culture, we don't need a language or for that matter a religion to bind us. You from a Country formed on the basis of a religion won't understand us and our values.

Do you know even though a lot of people in my state do not know Hindi, we serve in IA, IAF, IN, CRPF etc, recently a CRPF jawan from my state lost his life fighting maoists. I repeat again, a person from a country formed on the basis of a religion will never understand the beauty of India. Go get a life.

Go read about TN in wiki, you will know that in overall development TN is also one of the good states in India. It contributes to India just like any other state by taking active development steps with the cooperation from Central government. In UPA-I as well as UPA-II TN was one of the major allies of Congress party. And people voted to DMK which is one of the major allies of Congress, this should tell you volumes about it.

From time to time TN had contributed its share just like all other states. Kamarajar was once a prominent leader in Congress party from TN. MGR who was a CM of TN, was awarded Bharat Ratna (the highest decoration). Our Abdul Kalam was from TN, like this there are so many things in which people from TN actively take part in the country. The list goes on, I repeat we are integral part of India and there is absolutely no seperatist movement.

What stupid conspiracy you brought up, Tamil Nadu and seperatist movement, what a BS is this ?

Last edited:
The CIA is commenting on the ISI and not RAW because ISI had a chance to ork with CIA during the Afghan war whereas b/n RAW and CIA there is almost no co-operation.
And according to me the more others dont talk abt a intelligence agency the more it is sucessful in its operation.

And as for ur comment of RAW is useless.....For an intelligence agency only its failures are projected..Its sucesses are however kept under wraps..

Tht is how we in India function...dont know abt ur country.

CIA has worked with almost all agencies in the world, USA being the only superpower has every other agency utilised for its own regional purpose.

When CIA says something, it sure as hell must be heard and when their own spies look at ISI with 'awe and professional jealousy', that should tell you something.

ISI is talked about a lot as its actions have been grand and truly devastating for opponents, look at what happened to USSR.

I do not think RAW functions at all, I mean the amount of double agents and defections is humiliating. They also loose at supporting miliant groups.

Sri Lanka Defeated Indian RAW Game Plan | NowPublic News Coverage

Read this and learn how ISI too was a mostly unknown agency, its only when USA started to loose in Afghanistan, only then the name of ISI got splashed all over the news.

Why choose now to complain about Pakistan’s ISI? | Analysis & Opinion |

Once a major chunk of an Infantry was charged with spying for Pak, where was RAW then.

Samba, Jammu is a sleepy town in the Jammu region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. It borders Pakistan.

Between August 24, 1978 and January 23, 1979, 50-odd persons who had worked in the 168 Infantry Brigade and its subordinate units at Samba, 40 km from Jammu on the international border, were arrested on charges of spying for Pakistan at the instance of the Directorate of Military Intelligence (MI). Its investigations involved practically the whole officer cadre of the Brigade. Those arrested included a Brigadier, three Lieutenant Colonels and a number of Majors, Captains, Junior Commissioned Officers ( JCOs), Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and personnel of other ranks, plus 11 civilians who had worked in the Samba sector. They were all taken into custody at the instance of two self-confessed Pakistani spies who worked as gunners in the Indian Army - Sarwan Dass and Aya Singh. In December 1994, Sarwan Dass swore an affidavit and appeared at a press conference to admit that he had falsely implicated the men. In December 1990, Aya Singh was shot - while crossing the India-Pakistan border.

Just read the appreciation and awe showered at ISI by the people who have come across it.

Can’t Win in Afghanistan? Blame Pakistan by Eric Margolis

Listen to what an ex CIA man has to say about ISI and India.

Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me beat you with your own stick, you may be from TN, but the topic was in relation to RAW and it's failures, you got that.

You ******* brought TN saying that RAW failed to infiltrate the ridiculous conspiracy created TN seperatist movement. First you ******* prove that there is a seperatist movement in TN, after that may be in your ******* dreams prove that RAW failed to infiltrate it.

How dare you say that TN has a seperatist movement ? First apologize for that or atleast give an attempt to prove that.

Read this again carefully

The grumbling at the C.I.A. about dealing with Pakistan’s I.S.I. comes with a certain grudging reverence for the spy service’s Machiavellian qualities. Some former spies even talk about the Pakistani agency with a mix of awe and professional jealousy.

One senior C.I.A. official, recently retired, said that of all the foreign spymasters the C.I.A. had dealt with, General Kayani was the most formidable and may have earned the most respect at C.I.A. headquarters in Langley, Va. The soft-spoken general, he said, is a master manipulator.

And do not write anything like that Pak Army soldiers being killed ever again, you got that.

Atleast they are fighting and not acting like cowards against the maoists who are killing your own people in droves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom