What's new

Asia Cup 2008

80-20 for Pakistan.

My predictions.

Congrats to all the Pakistanis. For Indians.. better luck next time. ;)

Awesome! The Pakistani team spirit to fight back was quite evident! Great effort! I just hope that we display some consistency from this point on.

Sri Lanka are going to have distinct advantage tomorrow.

India's quicks are useless on these flat batting surfaces, and India doesn't have a good spinner.

Sri Lanka has got Muralitharan.

So if Sri Lanka's batsmen don't screw up, then have a better chance of winning.

yes-sir-e-bob! any way it going to be india v. SL final but its always sweet to beat the old enemy!

You know what turned the tide of the game??

It was the wind that was blowing during India's innings from around the 11th over till the 20th or so. That was the only time in the match when the ball was swinging, or doing anything for that matter, and that's what got the edges and miscues.

If you don't believe me or think that I"m making excuses, go watch the replay.

It was the wind that was blowing during India's innings from around the 11th over till the 20th or so. That was the only time in the match when the ball was swinging, or doing anything for that matter, and that's what got the edges and miscues.

stealth my man i love u! ha ha ha! admit u guys got flat out beat. 309 in 45 overs.

stealth my man i love u! ha ha ha! admit u guys got flat out beat. 309 in 45 overs.

Alrite I wasn't expecting anyone to buy this, but I'm telling the truth. Mummy Ki Kasam. :lol:

Both Sehwag and Gambhir misread swinging deliveries.

Even Raina's fatal pull shot was mistimed because the ball swung away from him at the last moment.

Alrite I wasn't expecting anyone to buy this, but I'm telling the truth. Mummy Ki Kasam. :lol:

Both Sehwag and Gambhir misread swinging deliveries.

Even Raina's fatal pull shot was mistimed because the ball swung away from him at the last moment.

and oh yeah! what was that about school kids bowling attack! just kidding bro.

Whom shall we blame? ISI!

Pakistan beat India comprehensively. I hope they continue in this form.

By the way it was joint operation by ISI and Al-Qaeda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom