What's new

Asia Cup 2008

Pakistan is facing a genuine bowling crisis...they're as tame as high school kids.

What a contrast from the days of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan...

Pakistan is facing a genuine bowling crisis...they're as tame as high school kids.

What a contrast from the days of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan...

dont rub salt in the wounds man! enjoy while it lasts!

On the contrary, there's everything to lose. The whole of pakistan is banking on the team winning today. Pakistan is not out yet. They still have a chance. If they dont do their best to seize that chance, the public will not forgive them that easily.

Indians also have a lot to lose. if india gets kicked out before the final, there will be 1.1 billion angry fans to answer to.

hey listen i agree with you but really Asia cup is a glorified tri-nations series and India is doing well.

I think the pitch is to blame as well. All the pitches so far have been hard and flat. No movement.

India just lost 3 wickets in quick succession, and all of them came when there was strong breeze blowing across the pitch, and the ball was swinging into the right hander.

Pakistan weak bowling has put India on the back foot. I imagine what Shoaib, Asif, and Gul would do.

Pakistan weak bowling has put India on the back foot. I imagine what Shoaib, Asif, and Gul would do.

hardly. India is cruising along nicely.

Yuvraj and Gambhir simply threw away their wickets because of overconfidence.

308/7. Pakistan need 309 to win.

Not a bad total at all...

If Sehwag and Gambhir hadn't thrown away their wickets, we could have gotten 330-340...

target is chaseable & inshlallah we will chase.....Younis will have to play a big role.....

Afridi also throws away his wicket because of "over confidence". Get over it!

Please...don't even compare Afridi to Sehwag. Sehwag is in a different class.

Its like comparing F7 with Su-30MKI.

India were being extra aggressive today because it had worked in the previous match.

Back
Top Bottom